Conquer Club

How to Legitimately Point Dump

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Was this information helpful?

Total votes : 0

How to Legitimately Point Dump

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sun May 04, 2014 7:53 pm

Avoid illegal point dumping by legitimately point dumping.

1. Join a bunch of games with weird settings on small maps (e.g. ass doodle).
2. 'Try' very hard, so very hard to win.
3. ??????
4. PROFIT
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Re: How to Legitimately Point Dump

Postby Dukasaur on Sun May 04, 2014 11:56 pm

My strategy is far more complex than yours, but I have managed to dump hundreds of of thousands of points with it.

1. On your day off, get lulled by that feeling of having plenty of spare time.
  2. Sign up for all kinds of tournaments.
  3. Once the tournaments begin and your game load has doubled, get called back to work.
  4. Suddenly find that you have no spare time.
  5. Rush home after a 14-hour shift and rush to take all your turns really quickly so you can go to bed.
  6. Make lots of really stupid mistakes. Attack your teammates in team games. Drop on the wrong colour in Polymorph games. Keep clicking "End Assault" when you meant to click "Auto-Assault", or vice-versa.
  7. Next time you get a couple days off, start back at (1)
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby macbone on Mon May 05, 2014 8:44 am

I've personally trialled Duk's method, and it works as advertised. =)
Colonel macbone

Postby notyou2 on Mon May 05, 2014 6:11 pm

I sell my points for CC swag. So far I have a pen, 2 coffee mugs and a tee shirt.
Captain notyou2

Postby DiM on Mon May 05, 2014 6:17 pm

why would somebody dump points?
i mean sure, there are rage quitters that start a gazillion games then never log back in, thus dumping all their points. but if you're a rage quitter then you don't need a point dumping strategy.
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon May 05, 2014 10:14 pm

DiM wrote:why would somebody dump points?
i mean sure, there are rage quitters that start a gazillion games then never log back in, thus dumping all their points. but if you're a rage quitter then you don't need a point dumping strategy.

To experience again that glorious moment of quickly boosting one's score.

To reduce one's chances of being removed in standard games. (many tend to target the higher ranked first).
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby DiM on Mon May 05, 2014 10:54 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:

To reduce one's chances of being removed in standard games. (many tend to target the higher ranked first).

to be honest i find both reasons a little bit weird, but who am i to judge? :)
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Postby laughingcavalier on Tue May 06, 2014 2:42 am

Because you get bored of having a star and what people expect of that.
Major laughingcavalier

Postby betiko on Tue May 06, 2014 3:07 am

DiM wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:

Because the site can give you prizes for legal point dumping. You can get rare medals, 2500 conquer credits worth a year of membership and rare conquer stars.
If you lower your score to 1000 or less and you know you are able to get back to major easy peasy in 1 month, you will get the most improved player of the month award with all the benefits i was talking about. You don t need to point dump everything, just rush all your losers by the end of the month and get your winners as soon as the next month starts.
Major betiko

Postby DiM on Tue May 06, 2014 8:41 am

betiko wrote:
DiM wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:

Because the site can give you prizes for legal point dumping. You can get rare medals, 2500 conquer credits worth a year of membership and rare conquer stars.
If you lower your score to 1000 or less and you know you are able to get back to major easy peasy in 1 month, you will get the most improved player of the month award with all the benefits i was talking about. You don t need to point dump everything, just rush all your losers by the end of the month and get your winners as soon as the next month starts.

say what? that's absurd.
if that's the case, then CC screwed up.

most improved should not mean how many points you get in a month but rather by how much you improved your best score. that's improvement. not point dumping, then farming noobs to get back to your previous score.

or make it just for beginners and call it "best newcomer". and only players with less than X games at the beginning of a month are eligible.
Major DiM

Postby betiko on Tue May 06, 2014 11:48 am

DiM wrote:
betiko wrote:
DiM wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:

say what? that's absurd.
if that's the case, then CC screwed up.

most improved should not mean how many points you get in a month but rather by how much you improved your best score. that's improvement. not point dumping, then farming noobs to get back to your previous score.

or make it just for beginners and call it "best newcomer". and only players with less than X games at the beginning of a month are eligible.

well yes you are perfectly right. and yes CC screwed up and made something absurd. I've been calling it absurd and asking for this stupid "most improved player of the month" deepshit to be removed, but aparently not enough people think it's shit.

you can always weight in my suggestion!

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=201101
Major betiko

Postby Mr Changsha on Sat May 10, 2014 8:26 am

Its fun to have a "Yay i made colonel" moment all over again.

One can improve point differential in team games by tanking down on other forms..assuming one cares about such things of course.

If one wants to play public standard flat/no cards games then a rank higher than major/low colonel is just an annoyance in the "Oh i won 40 points for an 8 man" kinda way.

In my view the best way is to choose a form you don't give a toss about (say terminator) and play like crap on settings you are actually crap on. No one can complain if i lose 20 in a row on doodle freestyle assassin...doing my best I would lose 20.
Colonel Mr Changsha

Return to Conquer Club Discussion