Conquer Club

Foe

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Foe

Postby Likander on Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:27 pm

How does this work? I've recently tried to join a few games, but I was unable to due to being someone's foe. I looked up the games in which I've played with these two individuals, there was nothing in the chat log to allude to being set as "foe". I didn't even win said games.
Corporal Likander

Re: Foe

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:39 pm

Likander wrote:How does this work? I've recently tried to join a few games, but I was unable to due to being someone's foe. I looked up the games in which I've played with these two individuals, there was nothing in the chat log to allude to being set as "foe". I didn't even win said games.

Anybody can foe you for any reason. Sometimes they have a good reason, other times they don't. Our position on Conquer Club is that people have a right to play with whom they choose, and we're not getting in the middle of it.

Maybe that person foed you because you did something wrong, or maybe he just foed you because he wants to play unique opponents for a medal that he's seeking, or maybe he foed you because he's the Son of Sam and his dog told him to. There's no way to tell. Ultimately, there's 11,500 other opponents available to you...:)
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Return to Conquer Club Discussion