Conquer Club

snapshot

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

snapshot

Postby espana1155 on Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:10 pm

since using google chrome,[a few weeks ago]nearly every round of every game,i seem to av "snapshot" acccording to the log.i never click on or scroll over the snapshot box.is it chrome?/any ideas please.-thanks
Sergeant espana1155

Re: snapshot

Postby Gilligan on Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:06 pm

espana1155 wrote:since using google chrome,[a few weeks ago]nearly every round of every game,i seem to av "snapshot" acccording to the log.i never click on or scroll over the snapshot box.is it chrome?/any ideas please.-thanks

Are you using panels? Panels automatically take snaps but you can turn that off.
Major Gilligan

Postby owenshooter on Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:21 pm

you can also find answers in the Q&A forum... good luck... i've used Chrome on my mac since day one and have never had any issues with CC while using it...-el Jesus negro
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:09 pm

espana1155 wrote:since using google chrome,[a few weeks ago]nearly every round of every game,i seem to av "snapshot" acccording to the log.i never click on or scroll over the snapshot box.is it chrome?/any ideas please.-thanks

If you are using panel mode, snapshots are now done automatically, unless you turn them off in your Game Settings.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby trinicardinal on Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:27 am

Dukasaur wrote:

If you are using panel mode, snapshots are now done automatically, unless you turn them off in your Game Settings.

to check go to your game settings and look for panel interface. If that is currently set to Yes then check your automated snapshots. that should also be set to yes if you're getting the automatic snaps. Change it to no to stop the snapshots if you wish.
10:16:35 ‹Ace Rimmer› haven't looked at work in ages
10:42:43 ‹Sackett58› fine, I'll take my panties elsewhere
Captain trinicardinal

Return to Conquer Club Discussion