Conquer Club

Tapatalk

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Tapatalk

Postby laughingcavalier on Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:22 am

So this forum reader app was posted on my wall. Assuming it was sponsored by CC I downloaded it. Only to find it doesn't seem to support CC. Am I the only one to have been hoodwinked like this?
Major laughingcavalier

Re: Tapatalk

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:44 am

laughingcavalier wrote:So this forum reader app was posted on my wall. Assuming it was sponsored by CC I downloaded it. Only to find it doesn't seem to support CC. Am I the only one to have been hoodwinked like this?

It's something they're in the process of installing. It should be up and running in a day or two. Don't know how you got the jump on everybody else, but don't bother trying to use it until the official announcement is made. After that, if it still doesn't work for you then post in the bug forums.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby Army of GOD on Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:45 am

don't believe their lies, Tapatalk does nothing except install viruses and rape your family
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby laughingcavalier on Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:43 pm

To one of you I say thank you, and to the other I see through your wicked deceitful plan!
Major laughingcavalier

Postby PaRKoN on Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:03 pm

Tapatalk is an excellent app to read and post in forums. It's been a while since I use it for other forum and I am really excited I finally can use it for CC. BUT, as you said, it's not working properly yet, hopefully it will within the next days.
Brigadier PaRKoN

Postby owenshooter on Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:23 pm

PaRKoN wrote:Tapatalk is an excellent app to read and post in forums. It's been a while since I use it for other forum and I am really excited I finally can use it for CC. BUT, as you said, it's not working properly yet, hopefully it will within the next days.

that and the fact that the forums are a mere ghost town compared to what they once were... i am not sure what the app does, but i doubt you need it to keep up with the 15 or so posts a day within the forum... GHOST... TOWN... great job, team CC!!!!-el Jesus negro
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby PaRKoN on Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:11 am

For me it is worth it just to keep up with my clan forum. Anyway nobody is forced to use it.
Brigadier PaRKoN

Postby Ronaldinho on Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:25 am

It works for CC but doesn't come up in the search. You have to go onto Safari (or whatever) & click the link, it'll then open up in Tapatalk & install CC to use for you in your favs.

Be warned its total shite. I would rather read the forum through the eye of a penis than use it again.
Sergeant Ronaldinho

Postby owenshooter on Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:55 pm

Ronaldinho wrote:It works for CC but doesn't come up in the search. You have to go onto Safari (or whatever) & click the link, it'll then open up in Tapatalk & install CC to use for you in your favs.

Be warned its total shite. I would rather read the forum through the eye of a penis than use it again.

hey!! CHILL!!! just remember one thing...
PaRKoN wrote:nobody is forced to use it.
Boom...-el Jesus negro
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Ronaldinho on Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:35 pm

owenshooter wrote:
Ronaldinho wrote:It works for CC but doesn't come up in the search. You have to go onto Safari (or whatever) & click the link, it'll then open up in Tapatalk & install CC to use for you in your favs.

hey!! CHILL!!! just remember one thing...
PaRKoN wrote:nobody is forced to use it.
Boom...-el Jesus negro

Its shit total shit.
Sergeant Ronaldinho

Postby betiko on Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:02 am

yeah it showed up on my ipad and iphone; i downloaded it on the ipad and then didn't bother through the process of creating an account or link it to my facebook yet.
so if it's not working well i guess i didn't miss much.
Major betiko

Return to Conquer Club Discussion