Conquer Club

Formal announcement of changes

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Formal announcement of changes

Postby friendly1 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:09 am

Hello Admin and tech/development participants!

Sorry the rollout has been rocky, hope you guys are able to stomp the bugs without too many sleepless nights.

I looked for a formal announcement or area to post questions but couldn't find anything so I'll go with general discussion as the "best" area to post.

Outside of the obvious GUI changes, were any changes made with random.org or the dice intensity cubes on this update? Normally I'd just check the development post for new additions but it appears it was posted with that silly invisible font. With all due respect, not mentioning a new rollout prior to it happening is always going to ignite the masses, but not posting what the changes are or are supposed to be once it goes live is amateur hour.

Anyways, I'd hazard a guess this was done for speed, uniformity or stability so whatever it is I hope the anticipated goals are achieved or potentially will be.

f1
Sergeant 1st Class friendly1

Re: Formal announcement of changes

Postby IcePack on Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:33 am

friendly1 wrote:Outside of the obvious GUI changes, were any changes made with random.org or the dice intensity cubes on this update?

No sir, no dice randomized type changes were made to my knowledge. Enough complaints n bug reports to keep busy with without messing w those lovely dice too.

IcePack
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby glide on Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:00 am

Nice timing on the formal announcement. I hope that the mobile unit users this crapload of changes was geared for are paying members, because those of us who still use laptops and pc's, and HAVE PAID FOR YEARS, are not amused.
Gatekeeper, and Proud Member of XI Games
Newt Hunter
Private 1st Class glide

Location: 7km outside the thriving metropolis of Centreville, New Brunswick!

Postby angola on Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:35 am

glide wrote:Nice timing on the formal announcement. I hope that the mobile unit users this crapload of changes was geared for are paying members, because those of us who still use laptops and pc's, and HAVE PAID FOR YEARS, are not amused.

Most of the mobile users I know aren't happy with it either, because they have to toggle between the map and the chat. Can't have both open at once.
Highest rank: 48th. Highest score: 3,384. Feb. 9, 2014.
Lieutenant angola

Return to Conquer Club Discussion