Conquer Club

Back...

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Back...

Postby JamesKer1 on Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:34 am

Not sure who all remembers me... But I probably hold the record or come close to the shortest volunteer experience in CC history :lol: Hoping to see some familiar faces.

I worked on Suggestions under Metsfanmax almost a year ago now, and had to leave without a message because of real life issues that don't need to be discussed, publicly at least. And for that I'd like to apologize to the mod team and to those I've let down, including tourney participants, my clan, and others I was involved with.

I hope to get back into the full swing of things over the summer, and hopefully I'll be having more of a presence around here.

JK
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Stephan Wayne wrote:Every day is Fool's Day on CC.

A new era of monthly challenges has begun...
Private JamesKer1

Re: Back...

Postby trinicardinal on Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:42 am

well Welcome Back. but no you don't hold the record for shortest stint. There are some that only lasted part of a day ;)

catch you around
10:16:35 ‹Ace Rimmer› haven't looked at work in ages
10:42:43 ‹Sackett58› fine, I'll take my panties elsewhere
Captain trinicardinal

Postby Shannon Apple on Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:12 am

trinicardinal wrote:well Welcome Back. but no you don't hold the record for shortest stint. There are some that only lasted part of a day ;)

Does getting OP'd to stir shit in LC for an hour during April Fool's last year count? :lol:

Welcome back. Real life comes first and I am sure most people recognise that. =)
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Colonel Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby owenshooter on Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:31 am

sorry... nobody will ever top sailorseal for his amazing time involved with CC and team CC... that kid was comedic gold... the black jesus has spoken...-el Jesus negro
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby trinicardinal on Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:57 am

Shannon Apple wrote:
trinicardinal wrote:well Welcome Back. but no you don't hold the record for shortest stint. There are some that only lasted part of a day ;)

Does getting OP'd to stir shit in LC for an hour during April Fool's last year count? :lol:

Welcome back. Real life comes first and I am sure most people recognise that. =)

Well no I didn't count that one in it. I could if you wish ;)
10:16:35 ‹Ace Rimmer› haven't looked at work in ages
10:42:43 ‹Sackett58› fine, I'll take my panties elsewhere
Captain trinicardinal

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:52 pm

JamesKer1 wrote:Not sure who all remembers me... But I probably hold the record or come close to the shortest volunteer experience in CC history :lol: Hoping to see some familiar faces.

I worked on Suggestions under Metsfanmax almost a year ago now, and had to leave without a message because of real life issues that don't need to be discussed, publicly at least. And for that I'd like to apologize to the mod team and to those I've let down, including tourney participants, my clan, and others I was involved with.

I hope to get back into the full swing of things over the summer, and hopefully I'll be having more of a presence around here.

JK

I rescued one of your tournaments. Some of the others got rescued, also. Hope you care enough to go check up on them, thank the various rescue organisers, congratulate the various winners.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby JamesKer1 on Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:17 pm

Dukasaur wrote:I rescued one of your tournaments. Some of the others got rescued, also. Hope you care enough to go check up on them, thank the various rescue organisers, congratulate the various winners.

Yes, I do, and I had planned on doing something like that. I'm trying to find a list of all of the participants and all the tourneys I had to see who rescued... Too much stuff left behind, and I hate that I did that.
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Private JamesKer1

Postby shoop76 on Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:05 pm

You must have something with June 24.

Joined June 24, 2011
The Return June 24, 2014.

Anyways, welcome back.
Sergeant 1st Class shoop76
Tournament Commissioner
Tournament Commissioner

Postby TeeGee on Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:53 pm

Welcome Back :D

I had wondered where you had disappeared too. Hope all your RL events had the best possible outcomes, but as was mentioned here earlier, RL always takes 1st place ahead of CC. Glad you have your priorities right :)
Kotaro wrote:TG for site owner 2020
Field Marshal TeeGee

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby ChrisPond on Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:33 pm

TeeGee wrote:Welcome Back :D

I had wondered where you had disappeared too. Hope all your RL events had the best possible outcomes, but as was mentioned here earlier, RL always takes 1st place ahead of CC. Glad you have your priorities right :)

Completely disagree....CC is real life!
Colonel ChrisPond

Postby jammyjames on Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:57 am

Dukasaur wrote:
JamesKer1 wrote:Not sure who all remembers me... But I probably hold the record or come close to the shortest volunteer experience in CC history :lol: Hoping to see some familiar faces.

JK

I rescued one of your tournaments. Some of the others got rescued, also. Hope you care enough to go check up on them, thank the various rescue organisers, congratulate the various winners.

Well aren't you a bag of fun today :roll:

EDIT: Pretentious Twat sounds more appropriate.
Corporal 1st Class jammyjames

Postby jefjef on Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:43 am

jammyjames wrote:

CC is NOT the place for honesty. "Random" isn't even portrayed honestly here at cc..
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby Serbia on Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:11 pm

jammyjames wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

JK

Well aren't you a bag of fun today :roll:

Thanks for saying it. I was going to, but my language was going to be more colorful, and I decided against it.

Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby jammyjames on Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:32 am

Not a Problem.

Serving the Community, FOR the community.

Unlike half of these power crazed moderators that think they're above everyone else.

And don't feel bad about leaving your post and abandoning everything JamesKer, when something big happens in your life that needs addressing - this godforsaken site should be the last thing on your mind!
Corporal 1st Class jammyjames

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:13 am

JamesKer1 wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:I rescued one of your tournaments. Some of the others got rescued, also. Hope you care enough to go check up on them, thank the various rescue organisers, congratulate the various winners.

Yes, I do, and I had planned on doing something like that. I'm trying to find a list of all of the participants and all the tourneys I had to see who rescued... Too much stuff left behind, and I hate that I did that.

Cool.

And sorry if I sounded a bit rude there. I was having a bad day.

Welcome back.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby JamesKer1 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:00 am

Dukasaur wrote:
JamesKer1 wrote:

Cool.

And sorry if I sounded a bit rude there. I was having a bad day.

Welcome back.

No worries, I knew that you didn't mean it in a bad way. It's all good.
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Private JamesKer1

Postby Metsfanmax on Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:55 am

You were gone so long that I resigned my post before you came back!
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Return to Conquer Club Discussion