Conquer Club

Bring "jump to next game" back on phones

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Bring "jump to next game" back on phones

Postby Lord and Master on Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:48 pm

Please revert the horrible little arrow hidden (actually practically hidden) in the far top right on android device screens back to the perfectly good central position the "next game" link was until recently in, easy clickable/tappable on mobile devices. Please Sir I beseech you! The way it was it was perfectly handy now it's really awkward and I've to zoom in loads to hit the badly mapped arrow, please fix x
Lieutenant Lord and Master

Re: Bring "jump to next game" back on phones

Postby owenshooter on Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:54 am

Lord+Master wrote:Please revert the horrible little arrow hidden (actually practically hidden) in the far top right on android device screens back to the perfectly good central position the "next game" link was until recently in, easy clickable/tappable on mobile devices. Please Sir I beseech you! The way it was it was perfectly handy now it's really awkward and I've to zoom in loads to hit the badly mapped arrow, please fix x

i'm sure they will respond to all the impassioned pleas for the changes to be reverted... seems as if they just ignore them... good luck...-el Jesus negro
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Return to Conquer Club Discussion