Conquer Club

World War I: Every Day

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

World War I: Every Day

Postby EmperorTigerstar on Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:34 am

Hey everyone. I wanted to share with you this video I made showing the changing front lines of World War I every day. I included the fronts in the Middle-East, Africa, East Asia, and New Guinea. Please comment on what you think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wGQGEOTf4E&list=UUUXqYwTCR6R3Wr-FkLTD4AQ

Last edited by EmperorTigerstar on Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Private 1st Class EmperorTigerstar

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: World War I: Every Day

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:38 am

EmperorTigerstar wrote:Hey everyone. I wanted to share with you this video I made showing the changing front lines of World War I every day. I included the fronts in the Middle-East, Africa, East Asia, and New Guinea. Please comment on what you think!

link doesn't work for me.

I liked your previous one, so I expect this one will be good, too...:)
Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
Balance personal rights with social duties.
Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
Colonel Dukasaur
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator

Medals: 162
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (44)
General Achievement (15) Clan Achievement (9) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (31)

Re: World War I: Every Day

Postby EmperorTigerstar on Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:39 am

Dukasaur wrote:
EmperorTigerstar wrote:Hey everyone. I wanted to share with you this video I made showing the changing front lines of World War I every day. I included the fronts in the Middle-East, Africa, East Asia, and New Guinea. Please comment on what you think!

link doesn't work for me.

I liked your previous one, so I expect this one will be good, too...:)

Fixed it.
Private 1st Class EmperorTigerstar

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

Return to General Discussion