Conquer Club

NAYSAYERS BEGONE!!!!! CC WILL RISE AGAIN!!!!!

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

NAYSAYERS BEGONE!!!!! CC WILL RISE AGAIN!!!!!

Postby WILLIAMS5232 on Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:38 pm

cc will surely stand the test of time. i have had a vision from the cc gods and it came in the form of an orange star. when mixing paint orange is createad from red and yellow. by rearranging the letters in "red" and "yellow" we come up withe the phrase "we roll dye". in this vision the conquer gods reaffirmed the connecrion of "dye" and "die" to hold the same meaning when used in forms of messages from higher powers. I AM A REBORNE CCer. and i am now 110% certain that we will enjoy stronger numbers and a more vibrant community with virtually every suggestion that is possible to be implemented. REJOICE!!! for i jave seen the light and it was bright!
Major WILLIAMS5232

Re: NAYSAYERS BEGONE!!!!! CC WILL RISE AGAIN!!!!!

Postby owenshooter on Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:47 pm

the sad thing is, i wonder how much time was spent on this... even worse, i am sure he had a team of writers working on this for/with him... *shaking head in disbelief*

this hurts the black jesus' soul...-el Jesus negro
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby WILLIAMS5232 on Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:23 pm

owenshooter wrote:the sad thing is, i wonder how much time was spent on this... even worse, i am sure he had a team of writers working on this for/with him... *shaking head in disbelief*

this hurts the black jesus' soul...-el Jesus negro

"posts such as this are not required here. this is a positive upbeat thread about the cc comeback. one should make a new thread about the proper use of time on an internet gaming site."

in other news im happy to report the tournament lists seem to be growing. this is a sure sign of a comback. hip hip hooray!
Major WILLIAMS5232

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:37 pm

No willie,they are not...However........That's my saying.C.C. WILL RISE AGAIN..look it up(my posts..A of G.liked it)...Stop capping on me...ConfederateSS...out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Major ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Return to Conquer Club Discussion