Conquer Club

CC cheating dice manipulation

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: CC cheating dice manipulation

Postby Kaskavel on Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:16 pm

lilice wrote:Yes, that is precisely what I am saying...the admins have the power to manipulate the dice stats and they do it often...I have played the conqueror 4 games on the Hive map in poly quads and every game had the exact same pattern...we would be even then 1 full turn later he would be 40 troops ahead of me. In 1 game specifically I had a higher deploy than him for the first 4 rounds then miraculously the next round I was 40 troops behind him...no spoils

I guess there is no point of me disagreeing and suggesting different reasons for thoses losses, right?
Colonel Kaskavel

Postby ChrisPond on Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:21 pm

I thought this thread was complete bullshit. Then I realized I have completely been abused by the dice since I first opened the thread and started reading. Perhaps I am being punished for reading something I should not have? I am now thinking the OP is on to something.

Heading to Facebook now to share the site with the world to get back onto good dice terms with the site.

Top Rank: 12 High Score: 3912
Colonel ChrisPond

Postby Arama86n on Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:58 am

Evil Semp wrote:Donelladan don't you understand. Let me get my crayons and I will draw you a picture.

When he wins its not the dice it is his strategy. When he loses its not his strategy it is the dice.

That's the best drawing I can do with a clear crayon.

=D> =D> =D>
If I had a penny for every time I have had that exact thought about a dice-whiner I'd never have to work again.
Major Arama86n

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:40 am

bigWham introduced a new cheat code recently. If you type "I am a dummy" in chat" then the admins can't manipulate your dice.
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Postby owenshooter on Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:36 am

in all honesty... ever since i came in here and defended team CC... my dice have been UNBELIEVABLE!!!! i truly believe there is something behind this now... i always have to resist using my own divine intervention to affect the dice, now it is no longer necessary!!! being pro team CC has fixed all my dice woes!@!! EVERYTHING IS COMING UP, THE BLACK JESUS!!!-el Jesus negro
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby rhp 1 on Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:20 pm

lilice wrote:Yes, that is precisely what I am saying...the admins have the power to manipulate the dice stats and they do it often...I have played the conqueror 4 games on the Hive map in poly quads and every game had the exact same pattern...we would be even then 1 full turn later he would be 40 troops ahead of me. In 1 game specifically I had a higher deploy than him for the first 4 rounds then miraculously the next round I was 40 troops behind him...no spoils.

I have played against a General in a quads game and we had the game won he even stated GG as they would have to have perfect dice to win....next round the whole tea, lost 0 troops and killed 3 terts each player as they only had 3 deploys so they couldnt kill anymore troops.

What u have all not even noticed was I posted my battle outcomes against my last random 25 opponents and attacking I killed almost 1 troop for every 3 i lost with attackers advantage...If u look at my wall u can also see that I have a 800 point swing in my stats...the most points I win in a game is 100-160 in a 12 man game...i play very few of those therefore I work my a$$ off to get my score up then CC admin strips the points away cuz they think it fun or funny.

Finally, I logged my stats for a month straight when my dice bombed...and 21 of my 24 opponents i recently played I had red(negative) dice stats overall for an entire month straight and after that month I was down 800 points....yet I have never seen my dice stats stay above 3.60 overall for more than 1 day at a time but I had 2.20-3.30 dice stats for a month straight there is no swing of me not noticing my good rolls there were just no good rolls to notice...how else can KORT and TOFU stay on top with such uncanny win loss ratios...I am as good if not better strategically then all of their players

Lol!
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby jefjef on Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:23 pm

Are u freaking kidding me lilice???

U Wanna bitch about dice stats? Feel free to use mine as your example. I would have huge CC fun and be conqueror if I had your dice..
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby jammyjames on Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:44 am

jefjef wrote:Are u freaking kidding me lilice???

U Wanna bitch about dice stats? Feel free to use mine as your example. I would have huge CC fun and be conqueror if I had your dice..

Way to go, someone upset the jefjef :shock:
Corporal 1st Class jammyjames

Postby owenshooter on Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:49 am

jammyjames wrote:

Way to go, someone upset the jefjef :shock:

YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE JEFJEF!!!

the black jesus has spoken...-el Jesus negro
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby lilice on Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:54 pm

Show me ur dice stats if they are so bad...everyday I log in i have shown u guys my dice stats...and ironically they are always in the negative....u guys still look at dice stats too much as it and not battle outcomes which is more important...after these battle outcomes I had 52 troops to kill 30 in an ESC game...what do u know lost 49 and only killed 26...now I very well may lose the game...

lilice 4.9 vs all opponents
3 vs 2 3 vs 1 2 vs 2 2 vs 1 1 vs 2 1 vs 1
Luck Kills Losses Luck Kills Losses Luck Kills Losses Luck Kills Losses Luck Kills Losses Luck Kills Losses
Assault -12% 58 80 +25% 10 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Defend +2% 19 21 -1% 4 8 0 0 +25% 2 1 0 0 -8% 1 1
Total -9% 77 101 +12% 14 9 0 0 +25% 2 1 0 0 -8% 1 1
Major lilice

Postby lilice on Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:58 pm

Just in case u guys think I am full of crap...take a look at these "Even Dice stats"
Dont forget the attackers advantage of having an entire 1 or 2 more dice to attack with...lost 49 troops killed 26 which I should have ended the game on that turn but albeit he still has a chance to win...

lilice 4.9 Evil Semp 4.9
Luck Avg Roll 1's 2's 3's 4's 5's 6's Luck Avg Roll 1's 2's 3's 4's 5's 6's
Assault -6% 3.36 34 30 34 21 26 29 +6% 3.64 16 16 19 21 14 23
Defend 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Total -6% 3.36 34 30 34 21 26 29 +6% 3.64 16 16 19 21 14 23
Overall dice rolls

lilice 4.9 Evil Semp 4.9
Luck Avg Roll 1's 2's 3's 4's 5's 6's Luck Avg Roll 1's 2's 3's 4's 5's 6's
Assault -3% 3.43 74 71 68 66 67 65 +7% 3.68 30 40 38 49 41 45
Defend +2% 3.56 8 6 5 7 7 8 -4% 3.41 18 22 12 16 18 16
Total -2% 3.44 82 77 73 73 74 73 +4% 3.60 48 62 50 65 59 61
Major lilice

Postby owenshooter on Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:59 pm

lilice wrote:after these battle outcomes I had 52 troops to kill 30 in an ESC game...what do u know lost 49 and only killed 26...now I very well may lose the game..

i really wish you had not shared that... how am i going to sleep tonight?!!-Jésus noir

Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby lilice on Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:02 pm

Kaskavel wrote:
lilice wrote:Yes, that is precisely what I am saying...the admins have the power to manipulate the dice stats and they do it often...I have played the conqueror 4 games on the Hive map in poly quads and every game had the exact same pattern...we would be even then 1 full turn later he would be 40 troops ahead of me. In 1 game specifically I had a higher deploy than him for the first 4 rounds then miraculously the next round I was 40 troops behind him...no spoils

I guess there is no point of me disagreeing and suggesting different reasons for thoses losses, right?

Just to clarify I am not criticizing u or ur game play was just simply a good example when u look at the dice stats for my complaint...
I admit u played the map better than I the first 2 games...however the 3rd game...I incorporated ur strategy with mine and was leading until u broke my bonus and after u broke the bonus it was a landslide and I was losing 3-1 troops against u...
Major lilice

Postby Evil Semp on Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:11 pm

owenshooter wrote:in all honesty... ever since i came in here and defended team CC... my dice have been UNBELIEVABLE!!!! i truly believe there is something behind this now... i always have to resist using my own divine intervention to affect the dice, now it is no longer necessary!!! being pro team CC has fixed all my dice woes!@!! EVERYTHING IS COMING UP, THE BLACK JESUS!!!-el Jesus negro

And I thought that you finally recycled enough cans to purchase the super secret premium dice.

{Limited supply. Certificate of authentication with every order.}
Sergeant 1st Class Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby jefjef on Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:08 pm

lilice wrote:Show me ur dice stats

If you go to my or anyones wall and look below the ratings you will see LUCK - dice stats link.

You will see out of the thousands and thousands of rolls my attack dice avg lower than my opponents defense and my defense avg lower than my opponents attack.

Ponder the meaning of that while you eat some jerky.

This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby rhp 1 on Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:29 pm

One more lol at the tools that think the dice are purposely rigged one way or another.... Fkn hilarious.
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby Ganymedians on Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:47 am

...I suspect some players in some game i had play to cheat dices ... sometimes it is recurrent and so for me the worst thing about this it that I can not be totally sure the one(s) i suspect to cheat really do ...
But it' s often the case : I got many troops deployed at one turn and i' m certain that it will be quite good for me after this turn (because i will have a biggest region easy to defend ...) and NO ! It' stoo much often the case for me :-s .
Strangely that's not the same when I play RISK at home wit friends ;) .

Sorry for my english not so good .
Cook Ganymedians

Postby waauw on Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:29 am

Ganymedians wrote:...I suspect some players in some game i had play to cheat dices ... sometimes it is recurrent and so for me the worst thing about this it that I can not be totally sure the one(s) i suspect to cheat really do ...
But it' s often the case : I got many troops deployed at one turn and i' m certain that it will be quite good for me after this turn (because i will have a biggest region easy to defend ...) and NO ! It' stoo much often the case for me :-s .

Periods of bad dice and good dice can happen. Last week I had 3 days of absolutely abysmal dice in almost all my games and it cost me loads of points, and now all seems back to normal. Fluctuations happen. It's a statistical certainty you'll have games with extremely good dice and games with extremely bad dice. It's just a matter of pushing through it and not losing your nerve.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby clangfield on Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:32 am

Ganymedians wrote:...I suspect some players in some game i had play to cheat dices ... sometimes it is recurrent and so for me the worst thing about this it that I can not be totally sure the one(s) i suspect to cheat really do ...

Maybe all your missed turns would have been the ones with the good dice?
Lieutenant clangfield

Postby wannat8 on Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:18 am

I'm a bad bad boy - This may or may not be a MOD EDIT
Major wannat8

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion