Conquer Club

The Ghost in The Machine

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

The Ghost in The Machine

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:01 am

Have you noticed the admins manipulating your dice?
Has someone turned your Global Chat on and off?
Is somebody taking liberties with your thread?

It's time to spill the beans on something the admins have known for a while. There is a ghost in the machine.

This is the reason lackattack sold the site. He spent all his time battling this force. He would sit at the computer, going through the code, rocking back and forth. Eventually, an intervention by an unlikely source saved him. Andy never made it out intact... his mind is forever shattered.

El Jefe's reign came quickly to an end when the village shaman noticed that there was a great evil descending upon town whenever he logged in.

bigWham shut himself in for months; only programming... trying to code a cage to keep the beast contained. The more bigWham fights, the greater it gets.

Where did it come from?
Is it Slenderman?
Was it born in a sacrificial ritual by Universalchiro and Viceroy?
Is it the ghost of InsomniaRed?

All I know is that I now only play CC in a locked room with the lights off. I don't want this force getting out and getting to my family.

God Save Us!
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Re: The Ghost in The Machine

Postby AndyDufresne on Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:30 am

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Re:SPAM in The Machine

Postby owenshooter on Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:08 am

in the past, posts in the forums used to just vanish over night or right before your eyes... i watched one night as an excess of 6 threads literally vanished out of the GD... but i don't think that was a ghost in the machine... i think that was team CC cleaning up the vermin in the GD...-Jésus noir

*CAUTION*
Reading this thread can cause an itching and burning sensation.
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Re: The Ghost in The Machine

Postby BoganGod on Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:56 am

DoomYoshi wrote:Have you noticed the admins manipulating your dice?
Has someone turned your Global Chat on and off?
Is somebody taking liberties with your thread?

It's time to spill the beans on something the admins have known for a while. There is a ghost in the machine.

This is the reason lackattack sold the site. He spent all his time battling this force. He would sit at the computer, going through the code, rocking back and forth. Eventually, an intervention by an unlikely source saved him. Andy never made it out intact... his mind is forever shattered.

El Jefe's reign came quickly to an end when the village shaman noticed that there was a great evil descending upon town whenever he logged in.

bigWham shut himself in for months; only programming... trying to code a cage to keep the beast contained. The more bigWham fights, the greater it gets.

Where did it come from?
Is it Slenderman?
Was it born in a sacrificial ritual by Universalchiro and Viceroy?
Is it the ghost of InsomniaRed?

All I know is that I now only play CC in a locked room with the lights off. I don't want this force getting out and getting to my family.

God Save Us!

You have a family? So the rumours about you hatching and scurrying off to the sea are untrue?

I only save those who are sincere in their supplication. Whilst you profane GD with polls, salvation is denied.
Sergeant 1st Class BoganGod

Return to Conquer Club Discussion