Conquer Club

How Difficult do you Want the Challenge to be?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

If you play between 18-25 games, what percent chance should you have to get the challenge medal?

Total votes : 0

Re: How Difficult do you Want the Challenge to be?

Postby notyou2 on Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:36 pm

Hugs DY
Captain notyou2

Postby BoganGod on Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:51 am

DoomYoshi wrote:
owenshooter wrote:oh, then i must not be able to read,

That's the first correct thing you've ever said. Now stop derailing my thread.

It's not here to increase traffic. GD has no traffic because of venereal diseases like you. It's here because that's where it belongs.

Please amend poll to make it compliant with existing and pre existing GD mores, morals, and moderated upon decisions. May I suggest adding elements/options like.
- Please confine this poll to one thread
- The op is a salad tosser

Dear yoshi, I respect your right to have an opinion. When I want it, I'll tell you it. Your diagnostic skills are poor. Tis obvious that Owen is more a chronic illness or a congential condition(yes some venereal diseases can be congential). If I had to match a disease with Owen would have to be a chronic autoimmune condition like scleroderma or lupus.

Here is what I think Owen believes you are trying to do to this fora

Hugs and kisses Uncle Bogan
Sergeant 1st Class BoganGod

Re: How SPAMMY do you Want the Challenge to be?

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:06 pm

owenshooter wrote:
here are all the places i stated where this amazing challenge is being promoted, which you deny... multiple threads in multiple forums, against CC's forum rules. and if you look to the left of this window, right now, you will see it in the green menu on the left hand side of the page, also... furthermore, if
you click on your MY GAMES tab, it has an amazing banner on top of that page, too... don't forget the site landing page!!! i count 7 places, at a quick glance, where info can be found so, if you are interested and need to find more info, click on these links or look in the spots i have mentioned or just keep an eye on the main CC pages:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=207480&view=unread#unread
http://www.conquerclub.com/public.php?mode=community
http://www.conquerclub.com/public.php?m ... event_id=9
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=207659

in one of the 7 places i just showed you existed, despite your denying them a few posts up!! team CC should keep you better informed about all the promotion for your events!~!!-Jésus noir

p.s.-my fav is http://www.conquerclub.com/public.php?m ... event_id=9, especially because you denied this amazingly beautiful page exists...

I don't know if you're genuinely misunderstanding, or deliberately trolling, but I will assume that your motives are pure and that your misunderstanding is genuine. The thread in the announcement forum is describing the current monthly challenge. This thread is about the direction of future monthly challenges.

Now, if we could get back to discussing that...
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:10 pm

Serbia wrote:Perhaps there is some confusion on what exactly is meant to be posted in GD? Perhaps the definition has changed, or maybe certain individuals have never fully grasped what GD is meant for.

Owen, why don't you post your version of what should and should not be allowed in GD? I'm looking for something definitive, so a short one line answer will not suffice. I want something that can be used as a guideline. And then perhaps, we could have a global mod post their definition.

I agree that threads are bounced around, seemingly at random at times. Perhaps something clearly laid out is needed. And it is possible that either you misunderstand how this forum is meant to be used, or this current batch of mods use this forum differently than before, and this is the new normal. Either way, we, the Forum Users, could use some clarification.

It seems fairly clear to me, but for the record, GD's description is "Talk about all things related to Conquer Club ". Therefore, if something is related to Conquer Club, it can go here. It's pretty broad, and I don't see any pressing reason why anyone would want to narrow it.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby BoganGod on Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:53 pm

Move this already, and amend the poll as you do so.

GD - General Discussion.... About CC in general. Not a specific focus group for inhouse polling. Pretty simple distinction. Cut through all the dross and waffle, self justification and showboating. We have folks that have admitted this is here because it gets more reads, not because it belongs here. All attempts at retrospective justification are as lame as a three legged donkey after giving an american tourist a ride to the mountain top.

Postby owenshooter on Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:04 pm

BoganGod wrote:Move this already, and amend the poll as you do so.

GD - General Discussion.... About CC in general. Not a specific focus group for inhouse polling. Pretty simple distinction. Cut through all the dross and waffle, self justification and showboating. We have folks that have admitted this is here because it gets more reads, not because it belongs here. All attempts at retrospective justification are as lame as a three legged donkey after giving an american tourist a ride to the mountain top.

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

this thread being in here is MOD abuse... 18 votes and RISING!!! MOD ABUSE, clearly breaking the rules of CC... move the damn thing already...-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:44 pm

BoganGod wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:

It's not here to increase traffic. GD has no traffic because of venereal diseases like you. It's here because that's where it belongs.

Please amend poll to make it compliant with existing and pre existing GD mores, morals, and moderated upon decisions. May I suggest adding elements/options like.
- Please confine this poll to one thread
- The op is a salad tosser

Dear yoshi, I respect your right to have an opinion. When I want it, I'll tell you it. Your diagnostic skills are poor. Tis obvious that Owen is more a chronic illness or a congential condition(yes some venereal diseases can be congential). If I had to match a disease with Owen would have to be a chronic autoimmune condition like scleroderma or lupus.

Here is what I think Owen believes you are trying to do to this fora

Hugs and kisses Uncle Bogan

Not sure about that song, Bogan.

I'd recommend this from Six Feet Under instead (it's so much cooler!). Also, it fits the owenshooter policing theme much better:

Last edited by BigBallinStalin on Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:55 pm

owenshooter wrote:
JPlo64 wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:

Truth.... GD is ruined by trolls like that guy

and not by team CC abusing their power.

Let's examine a brief history of government:

1. people tend to demand more government control,
2. but the government can't supply it due to technological constraints (think 'tax collection by oxcart v. the tax collection of today').

Through your relentless demands, you have kept pushing for more moderator control. With the minimal transaction costs of supplying CC enforcement, the demands of you and people like you are often met.

Your attitude is the main source of over-moderation. You've continuously contributed to the stagnation of the fora. How do you feel?
Last edited by BigBallinStalin on Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby notyou2 on Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:03 am

In b 4 DY's ban
Captain notyou2

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:58 am

owenshooter wrote: post reported, your superiors will be speaking with you shortly.. expect a cut in your volunteer pay.

I don't get paid anything. I like how you "counter-flamed" in the report. Cute touch.
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:08 am

BoganGod wrote:We have folks that have admitted this is here because it gets more reads, not because it belongs here.

So, if someone admits that I'm not a CC user, but rather a squid, that means it is true.
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Postby BoganGod on Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:37 am

DoomYoshi wrote:
BoganGod wrote:We have folks that have admitted this is here because it gets more reads, not because it belongs here.

So, if someone admits that I'm not a CC user, but rather a squid, that means it is true.

You could be both. Though maybe a cuttlefish rather than a squid. Squid are just so common

Postby Donelladan on Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:50 am

Owenshooter, where should this thread be?
It definitely should NOT be in the announcement forum because there is NO announcement in there.

Did you notice the thread is about discussing the challenge ?

The numbers that Betiko suggesting looks GOOD to me.

Now they are only a little bit to hard to keep going for it Every month over and over.

A bunch of the games sometimes go over 2 Months depending the Challenge,
Then you come around 50 gameload very fast for Challenges only.

Maybe challenge should be only 1 every 2 or 3 months. And so last two months. I still have august challenge game going on and some will definitely get for another week or more. This month the games are much faster. But it still take times to play them. Would be easier to play a lot of them if we had two or 3 months to do so.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby owenshooter on Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:03 am

Donelladan wrote:Maybe challenge should be only 1 every 2 or 3 months. And so last two months. I still have august challenge game going on and some will definitely get for another week or more. This month the games are much faster. But it still take times to play them. Would be easier to play a lot of them if we had two or 3 months to do so.

really good point... i'd probably put this in the challenges official thread in the announcements section... i often wondered how long these things lasted... good luck finishing your games!!!-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Re: How SPAMMY do you Want the Challenge to be?

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:18 pm

owenshooter wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:1. people tend to demand more government control,
2. but the government can't supply it due to technological constraints (think 'tax collection by oxcart v. the tax collection of today').

Through your relentless demands, you have kept pushing for more moderator control. With the minimal transaction costs of supplying CC enforcement, the demands of you and people like you are often met.

Your attitude is the main source of over-moderation. You've continuously contributed to the stagnation of the fora. How do you feel?

false... we already had the Global Moderator come in here and say i am not a user that abuses reports and that most of my reports are accurate... furthermore, holding "THE POLICE" to following their own rules isn't asking for over-moderation. it is asking for the powers that be to not ABUSE their power, which is clearly the case here (as he is a multiple offender)... anyway, i encourage you all to go over and join the challenge... if you can't find it, i already listed the 7 places it is being promoted on the site, including right here in the GD... *eyes rolling*...-Jésus noir

He cleared 1/3 or 1/2 of your time here, since he wasn't moderating before that period. Your reports notwithstanding, you still scream whenever someone might have broken some silly rule. So, reports alone don't matter as much. Evidently, your constant demands for moderation have led to over-moderation. Enjoy your stagnation.
Major BigBallinStalin

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:19 pm

BoganGod wrote:
Donelladan wrote:Owenshooter, where should this thread be?
It definitely should NOT be in the announcement forum because there is NO announcement in there.

Did you notice the thread is about discussing the challenge ?

The numbers that Betiko suggesting looks GOOD to me.

Now they are only a little bit to hard to keep going for it Every month over and over.

A bunch of the games sometimes go over 2 Months depending the Challenge,
Then you come around 50 gameload very fast for Challenges only.

Maybe challenge should be only 1 every 2 or 3 months. And so last two months. I still have august challenge game going on and some will definitely get for another week or more. This month the games are much faster. But it still take times to play them. Would be easier to play a lot of them if we had two or 3 months to do so.

Ok donnydoo, so english is your second language. English does not have masculine, feminine and neuter like the romance languages do. So often things will appear ambiguous, especially when lacking adequate context or history. Gender labelling of even inanimate objects helps with clarity in communication. One way effective communicators in the english language decrease confusion is by placing items under the correct headings in the right chapters, books, or forums.

The OP has violated established protocol in this place. He/she/it has needlessly contributed to the blurring of lines between what should be separate and distinct fora.

Yeah, you tell 'em, King Shit. Restore law and order in this 5-man circus.
Major BigBallinStalin

Postby betiko on Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:53 pm

I think that in the last 2-3 month you guys are making some efforts to do something better thought through. I m playing the august one and it s a bit too luck related with 12 player zombies though.
Major betiko

Postby loutil on Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:57 pm

@ Owenshooter: you need to get a life. I do not need you to police the GD boards. I enjoy them quite well without all your constant spamming and complaining. You somehow feel obligated to put your 2 cents into everything ad nauseam...
There is maybe 5 people who care where a thread is placed. But, like most squeaky wheels, your small crowd gets lot of attention.
Conqueror loutil
Team Leader
Team Leader

Postby betiko on Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:31 am

loutil wrote:@ Owenshooter: you need to get a life. I do not need you to police the GD boards. I enjoy them quite well without all your constant spamming and complaining. You somehow feel obligated to put your 2 cents into everything ad nauseam...
There is maybe 5 people who care where a thread is placed. But, like most squeaky wheels, your small crowd gets lot of attention.

Like he gives a shit himself. Let s stop feeding him.
Major betiko

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion