Conquer Club

Troop limit

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Troop limit

Postby Wesley Barnard on Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:13 am

I apologize if a similar thred already exists. I made a quick search and didn't find anything, so I decided to post this.

Some games get into a boring stalemate and this kills all the fun, especially for non-premium players who see 25% of their Conquer Club fun buried under a deploy/get a spoil/end turn routine. Round limit was a great improvement as it gave us the chance to get rid of endless boring games.

However, sometimes, you fall into a stalemate at Round 30 with 70 rounds to go.... Moreover, the lat rounds have a completely different taste (worse, in my opinion) than the usual Conquer Club strategy. More or less, like penalty kicks at the end of a football game.

I think that a troop limit would help in this case, something like "no more than 100 troops per territory" would be good. Not only this is realistic, but it will prevent stalemates: the one with the more territories would have a great advantage and nobody is going to wait until he "fills" every territory he possesses.

Of course, stalemates are not completely avoided in this way... but I think it would help!
Major Wesley Barnard

Re: Troop limit

Postby owenshooter on Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:39 am

you should go post this in the suggestions forum. have you checked to see if there is a thread in THAT portion of the forum? i am pretty sure there is... in before the move...-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Return to Conquer Club Discussion