Conquer Club

what the f*ck

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: what the f*ck

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:35 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:I've hardly experience any lag, and my connection is okay. Maybe the lag problem is a subjective problem, ehh? EHHH???

The way it was explained to me is, server logjams are like accidents on the highway. They occur at discrete and almost random places, and there are massive traffic jams behind them, even while other parts of the highway continue to move smoothly.

It is certainly possible to get lucky and sail through with no lag at all, even while the majority are being impacted by it.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby BigBallinStalin on Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:42 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:I've hardly experience any lag, and my connection is okay. Maybe the lag problem is a subjective problem, ehh? EHHH???

The way it was explained to me is, server logjams are like accidents on the highway. They occur at discrete and almost random places, and there are massive traffic jams behind them, even while other parts of the highway continue to move smoothly.

It is certainly possible to get lucky and sail through with no lag at all, even while the majority are being impacted by it.

Ya hear that, bitches!! LUCKIEST USER ALIVE!!!!

Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby ronsizzle on Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:45 am

i feel like ive heard this before...
Sergeant 1st Class ronsizzle

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:29 pm

ronc8649 wrote:what happened to cc?

this is completely nothing like i remember...

No questions allowed in GD.
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Postby notyou2 on Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:33 pm

That term is reserved for Canadians only. That is a one day suspension.
Captain notyou2

Postby TeeGee on Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:43 pm

test
Kotaro wrote:TG for site owner 2020
Field Marshal TeeGee

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby Thorthoth on Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:59 pm

ronsizzle wrote:as much as all of you hate to admit it. owen has always been amusing on this site. granted, he is pretty vocal on most things. and occasionally back in the day would cry wolf on some topics. but i always looked at it like he was showing the mods the hypocrisy of their ways.

i miss flame wars a lot. it was always an enjoyable read, and such a site as this should have shit talking somewhere.

i miss the non lag of this site. i have played a few games and it is awful. how do you play freestyle anymore?

is big whiskey still on here?

What?? We still have shit talking.

btw, this is the first time I paid attention to owen & Bogan standing next to each other. BoganDog is a fatso.
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby BoganGod on Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:22 am

Thorthoth wrote:
ronsizzle wrote:as much as all of you hate to admit it. owen has always been amusing on this site. granted, he is pretty vocal on most things. and occasionally back in the day would cry wolf on some topics. but i always looked at it like he was showing the mods the hypocrisy of their ways.

i miss flame wars a lot. it was always an enjoyable read, and such a site as this should have shit talking somewhere.

i miss the non lag of this site. i have played a few games and it is awful. how do you play freestyle anymore?

is big whiskey still on here?

What?? We still have shit talking.

btw, this is the first time I paid attention to owen & Bogan standing next to each other. BoganDog is a fatso.

Rather than insulting honourable long standing members of the community you have so gravely injured, take a break, work on that narcissistic personality disorder of yours, calling me a dog when you've shown dogged persistence in attempting to ruin things for all. Your self awareness is as developed as your intellect.
Sergeant 1st Class BoganGod

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion