Conquer Club

troops from kicked out player

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

troops from kicked out player

Postby Oneyed on Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:43 pm

the idea about adding regions and troops from kicked out player to his teammate in team games was not the best.
even I understand that you tried to solve problem with non cooperative team members (when kicked out their troops in past become neutral).
but it is very different if teammate 1 gains +3 and teammate 2 gets +4 or if teammate 1 gains +7 becasue number of regions (becasue teammate 2 was kicked out and all his regions and troops become to teammate 1).

Oneyed
Private 1st Class Oneyed

Re: troops from kicked out player

Postby TheForgivenOne on Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:51 pm

Oneyed wrote:the idea about adding regions and troops from kicked out player to his teammate in team games was not the best.
even I understand that you tried to solve problem with non cooperative team members (when kicked out their troops in past become neutral).
but it is very different if teammate 1 gains +3 and teammate 2 gets +4 or if teammate 1 gains +7 becasue number of regions (becasue teammate 2 was kicked out and all his regions and troops become to teammate 1).

Oneyed

It's been like this since I got here :-s

If you have a better suggestion (Besides they go neutral, which absolutely screws the teammates), go to the Suggestions Forum? (Unless a mod moves it.)
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Re: troops from kicked out player

Postby owenshooter on Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:34 pm

hotly debated topic for years. search is your friend and this does not belong in this forum.. in before the lock/move...-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Return to Conquer Club Discussion