Conquer Club

Top Ten Missing members list

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Top Ten Missing members list

Postby TeeGee on Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:24 pm

Hi fellow CCers

I am trying to compile a list of the top 10 missing CC members of all time.
Who are they?? I don't care if they are banned or not, I just want to know who we all would like to see return.
So far, I have a small list on the top of my head and it is made up of users i have recently been asked about

King_Herpes
DancingMustard
blitzaholic
beckytheblondie
Kotaro wrote:TG for site owner 2020
Field Marshal TeeGee

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Re: Top Ten Missing members list

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:36 pm

GLG
AK Iceman
saxitoxin
Hyasri
Mr. Benn
InsomniaRed
Fircoal

Victor Sullivan
Funky Terrance

Lynn
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Postby nietzsche on Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:08 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:GLG
AK Iceman
saxitoxin
Hyasri
Mr. Benn
InsomniaRed
Fircoal

Victor Sullivan
Funky Terrance

Lynn

Funky Terrance? retract yourself or you'll be banned from the Platinum Lounge.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby owenshooter on Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:22 pm

yeah, sorry, blitzaholic is not someone that we want to see return... he cheated at a level that CC could not truly comprehend, even after the dust settled... INSOMNIA faked her own death and had CC split in two... those who believed her and those that knew they were fake... simply having some sort of notoriety does not give pause for a member to return... we need to remember there past transgressions... forum violators? whatever... most of their words stung a few mods that got butt hurt... CHEATS that affected the leader board and ABUSIVE MODS that banned members for MONTHS on end and in some cases were part of perma-bans, would have a huge hurdle to clear with a lot of us in the community. hell, why not bring back wicked? after all, she just attacked the fabric of the site and led her minions in a literal war to try and destroy the site (you know, the thing that twill came into the bandit forum and warned us against trying... as if we were the lunatics, despite our trying to show him that wicked was literally insane)... i have huge issues with your list already... you need to set guidelines...-el Jesus negro
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:40 pm

nietzsche wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:GLG
AK Iceman
saxitoxin
Hyasri
Mr. Benn
InsomniaRed
Fircoal

Victor Sullivan
Funky Terrance

Lynn

Funky Terrance? retract yourself or you'll be banned from the Platinum Lounge.

It's comments like that which make me love him.
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:22 pm

Mike Hunt.

Anybody seen Mike Hunt?
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby ronsizzle on Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:43 am

will someone pm me and tell me what blitz did...
Sergeant 1st Class ronsizzle

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:03 am

ronc8649 wrote:will someone pm me and tell me what blitz did...

It's actually not a big secret.

Got tagged for account sitting abuse:
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=239&t=143145&start=125#p3128677

A significant offense, but he did his time, and the way people talk as if he was the reincarnation of Jack the Ripper or something is really overblown. I'd like to see blitz return.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby Bruceswar on Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:01 am

Tisha - The best looking maps on CC.
Jpcloet - Without Jp clans would still be in the dark ages.
Blitzaholic - He was Mr CC for a long time. His crime did not warrant him leaving CC.
Twill - Best Community Manager we had. Others have been good but he was the best.
King Herpes - Sorry about your little butt.
Scott-land - Overall killer player
Happy2SeeYou - Sparked up this community
Poo-Maker - The best overall player ever.
RashidJelzen - One of the best freestyle players and had that presence about him.
Rjbeals - Some of the best maps on CC. He set the bar high for the rest of us to follow.
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Private 1st Class Bruceswar

Postby owenshooter on Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:14 am

Bruceswar wrote:Blitzaholic - He was Mr CC for a long time. His crime did not warrant him leaving CC.

he wasn't thrown out, he left of his choosing... he had a minor ban, smaller than a forum ban, for cheating on epic proportions that affected the scoreboard. i loved playing with blitz and considered him a CC friend/mentor... still do.. he left on his own, he was not given a permanent ban... if he wanted to come back, he could...-Jésus noir

p.s.-the rest of your list is spot on and i agree with it... however, i still talk to happy, she hasn't vanished..
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Serbia on Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:48 am

The very idea of this list is flawed. It's like a 30 year old pining for the old glory days of high school. You can never go back. Even if you were able to get everyone back together, it would never be the same. Move on, accept new realities, and stop living in the past.

Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby owenshooter on Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:58 am

Serbia wrote:The very idea of this list is flawed. It's like a 30 year old pining for the old glory days of high school. You can never go back. Even if you were able to get everyone back together, it would never be the same. Move on, accept new realities, and stop living in the past.

Bollocks.

yep.. this place will never be what it was... and when it was in it's "golden era", the mods/admins did their best to strip it down, sanitize it and make it family friendly for the alleged sale to HASBRO... it is sad... what made this place special, was what made the place unprofitable/unattractive to potential buyers to those in charge... the forums will never be what they were, and they were quite special. every mention of CC on outside pages listed the forums first as one of the best on the web... hell, when i first got to CC, i was told to stay out of the forums or i would be devoured... i would stay up late at night and read what was going on between the members, browse flame wars over coffee after taking my morning turns... read the latest comments by the prominent forum users concerning the mods/admins and their decisions, etc... this place was special. you can not just bring everyone back and have it turn into what it was... will never happen... the forums have enjoyed a slight uptick in users since the mods loosened up a bit and the "pro cc only posting" has seem to gone by the wayside. this place was a nightmare a few months ago, nothing but CC cheerleaders without any naysayers... i congratulate Big Wham on loosening the strings once again, but the moderators have a long way to go in their understanding of the forums/community and what is and isn't acceptable... "those days" are over... we have to enjoy what we can about today... SEIZE THE DAY!!!-Jésus noir

TODAY IS THE GREATEST!!!!
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:01 pm

Serbia wrote:The very idea of this list is flawed. It's like a 30 year old pining for the old glory days of high school. You can never go back. Even if you were able to get everyone back together, it would never be the same. Move on, accept new realities, and stop living in the past.

Bollocks.

Ok, you are now assigned to "Bringing Mr. Benn back" detail.
Major DoomYoshi

Postby owenshooter on Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:27 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:

Bollocks.

Ok, you are now assigned to "Bringing Mr. Benn back" detail.

i think that would be more along my line of expertise!!!-Jésus noir
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:29 pm

TeeGee wrote:Who are they??

No questions allowed in GD.
Major DoomYoshi

Postby Bruceswar on Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:30 pm

owenshooter wrote:
Bruceswar wrote:Blitzaholic - He was Mr CC for a long time. His crime did not warrant him leaving CC.

he wasn't thrown out, he left of his choosing... he had a minor ban, smaller than a forum ban, for cheating on epic proportions that affected the scoreboard. i loved playing with blitz and considered him a CC friend/mentor... still do.. he left on his own, he was not given a permanent ban... if he wanted to come back, he could...-Jésus noir

p.s.-the rest of your list is spot on and i agree with it... however, i still talk to happy, she hasn't vanished..

You are correct, but that ban is what drove him to leave CC. He would still be good for CC to have around.
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Private 1st Class Bruceswar

Postby gordon1975 on Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:45 pm

cant remember why,but caused quite a shit storm at the time,dugcarr1 was very entertaining indeed
God can judge my enemies, i will arrange the meeting.
Lieutenant gordon1975

Postby owenshooter on Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm

Bruceswar wrote:
owenshooter wrote:

You are correct, but that ban is what drove him to leave CC. He would still be good for CC to have around.

see, now that is really up for debate... why? because of his staunch stance on cheaters and abusers of the system... it is like a vice cop getting busted for possession and distribution of cocaine, going to jail and then coming back to the vice squad... he preached pretty loud and pretty hard and then got busted for one of the things he preached the loudest about... could he come back and play and update his list and be productive? sure... would he be able to erase the stigma? doubt it... i personally would love to see him come back and start up again, i loved playing team games with him... but, that is his choice... kind of like how many of us have contacted King Herpes, but he has no interest in returning (he'll just keep using his multi.. is it an urban legend or the truth?? hmmmm..).. anyway, a lot of people on the list left for varying reasons and i think it would be interesting to hear them explain why or what made them leave...-Jésus noir
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby notyou2 on Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:20 pm

snorri for president.
Captain notyou2

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:05 pm

Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby Army of GOD on Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:41 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:Victor Sullivan
Funky Terrance

get the f*ck out you rancid piece of shit
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby tzor on Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:59 pm

Note to self: Be sure to Ban Serbia from any and all "Reunion" committees. :twisted:

It's more like getting everyone for their 30th college reunion. Never as impressive as the 50th college reunion, but if you don't keep in contact every five years you start to loose them (literally). No one wants to "go back," we just want to bronze that old turd and polish it.
Cadet tzor

Postby Serbia on Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:16 pm

To play along, there are only two users I'd want to see return:

SnakeySnakey
Honibaz

Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE