Conquer Club

PLAYER MARKED PLAYING FOR THE LAST 14 HOURS

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

PLAYER MARKED PLAYING FOR THE LAST 14 HOURS

Postby joetalk on Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:52 am

THIS IS DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I can understan some people charry picking and leaving there turn to last toget the second consecutive play, i can even understand some one leaving there computer for the travel home from work, maybe even accidently for get taken away for the night but GOD DAM I've got two games on hold and one of them has done this before. there has got to be a way in the future to prevent this!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :x :x :x
Cook joetalk

Postby ZawBanjito on Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:55 am

Sequential games?

It's a natural consequence of the freestyle game. Especially if you start a round with continents it's a good tactic to start your turn as fast as possible to claim the armies and then wait until the other players have moved and then respond. If you've got more than one person doing this it gets nuts. It annoys the hell out of me too, but I can't deny the validity of the tactic.
Colonel ZawBanjito

Re: PLAYER MARKED PLAYING FOR THE LAST 14 HOURS

Postby hajduk1911 on Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:24 pm

Maybe his opponent made a move but wants to miss a turn so he doesn't get fifth spoil.
Brigadier hajduk1911

Return to Conquer Club Discussion