Conquer Club

CC abusing power..?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: CC abusing power..?

Postby riskllama on Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:12 pm

lucky for him, then...
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby hajduk1911 on Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:22 pm

riskllama wrote:lucky for him, then...

I see what you mean :D

I mean Razorvich is not any different from other mods. He is probably among better ones ... Its just they all suck .

He is the best of the worst :lol:
Brigadier hajduk1911

Postby Evil Semp on Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:34 pm

hajduk1911 wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:I agree with Nomad about the ABUSE OF POWER by mrswdk.

One time I was banned for 72 hours and, suddenly (surprise surprise) it was increased to 2 weeks WHILE I WAS STILL BANNED! Let I found out mrswdk had used its position on the Forum Ban Committee to increase my ban all because I had beat it on Map Nordic Countries.

Same thing happened to me. Razorvich banned me for 72 hours and, suddenly (surprise surprise) it was increased to 1 MONTH WHILE I WAS STILL BANNED!
He wrote me a message :
Razorvich wrote:Your block has been upgraded to 1 Month.
See you in December. :lol:

You do realize mods can only give 72 hour bans. Any increase is done by admin.
Sergeant 1st Class Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Shannon Apple on Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:30 pm

Evil Semp wrote:
hajduk1911 wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:I agree with Nomad about the ABUSE OF POWER by mrswdk.

One time I was banned for 72 hours and, suddenly (surprise surprise) it was increased to 2 weeks WHILE I WAS STILL BANNED! Let I found out mrswdk had used its position on the Forum Ban Committee to increase my ban all because I had beat it on Map Nordic Countries.

Same thing happened to me. Razorvich banned me for 72 hours and, suddenly (surprise surprise) it was increased to 1 MONTH WHILE I WAS STILL BANNED!
He wrote me a message :
Razorvich wrote:Your block has been upgraded to 1 Month.
See you in December. :lol:

You do realize mods can only give 72 hour bans. Any increase is done by admin.

Not only that, someone like me can only ban from chat until chat reset... that is a max of 24hrs, I think? We report it to the boss, then he comes along and upgrades it to 72 hours if the person has previous notes for similar behaviour. So even before it gets as far as admins, there's potential for a chat ban to get upgraded.

It's not abuse of power, just how that chain of mod powers work.

________

Also, not saying you did it, but... if someone gets a 24 hour chat suspension, then kicks up blue murder, harasses the chat team, sends them a million PMs and acts like a jackass, that ban might get upgraded too. People have done things like that. It's on a case by case basis.

If it were me, I would just live out my suspension, come back and not repeat whatever got me suspended in the first place. Then there's no risk of any upgrades. ;)
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Colonel Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby hajduk1911 on Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:21 am

Evil Semp wrote:You do realize mods can only give 72 hour bans. Any increase is done by admin.

Let me just quote myself ...

hajduk1911 wrote:
Vale_Abel wrote:If CC, it's mods and admin stopped banning based on lies and at the same time stealing(deducting triple payments) from the same people's accounts all would be much better. Lots of agreement on more popular site that this one and it's mods are brutal and undeserving. No attempt to make the site more enjoyable but rather more despicable and hateful. Driving away subscribers based on lies is just one of the bad policies here. I will not be renewing my subscription and I suggest others do the same before you account gets hit and you get banned.

I agree. A lot of good players were drive away from CC by mods and admins behaviour.
Brigadier hajduk1911

Postby Kotaro on Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:43 am

So you break rules and then cry that the mods are too tough on you?

Yikes.
Lakad Matataaag!
Normalin, normalin.

TheJonah wrote:I`m not really that arsed. Just supporting my mucker.
Captain Kotaro

Postby hajduk1911 on Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:45 pm

Kotaro wrote:So you break rules and then cry that the mods are too tough on you?

Yikes.

This whole thing is a hoax. They are banning whoever they want. There are no clear rules on what is forbidden.
Their main rule is ...
TeeGee wrote:... just because you are here, does not mean you MUST be here. This is a business and CC does reserve the right to promote or discourage any kind of behavior it sees fit ...

This basically means that they can ban you for anything they see fit ...
There are two main problems with that ...
Mods and admins are going to be biased. Without uniform criteria they are going to asses situation based on their own impression. Their impression can vary based on whether they like you or not ...
Also keep in mind you have quite a lot of mods ... Everyone is going to have their own bias.
Brigadier hajduk1911

Postby Shannon Apple on Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:13 pm

You know what Hajduk?

Get. Over. It.

No one gets infracted/suspended/banned for nothing. You haven't been banned from the site, so all these posts are a little excessive. If I remember correctly, you received a temporary chat suspension. Just live out your suspension and stop necro'ing every thread you can find that relates to people being banned. All you have to do is not repeat whatever got you your chat ban/suspension when you return. Simple really. :roll:
Colonel Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:32 pm

SO what happened was that I was reading this thread and realized they have not been posting in quite some time):

NomadPatriot?

The Fake burnie sanders? and

what me worry?

did they get a permanent or one year ban?

Did they simply LEAVE? (like Symmetry apparently did).....

JUS wondering
Last edited by jusplay4fun on Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major jusplay4fun

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:42 pm

Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby hajduk1911 on Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:37 pm

Shannon Apple banned me just because she didn't agree with my point of view. #censorship #CC_abusing_power
I am not a moderator or an administrator and anything I say may or may not be an official stand of Conquer Club
Brigadier hajduk1911

Postby riskllama on Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:46 pm

cya, haj...*waves*
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby 2dimes on Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:49 pm

The stand alone thread has been suppressed.
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby BoganGod on Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:11 pm

2dimes wrote:The stand alone thread has been suppressed.

The MSM and their minions stiffle free speech!
Sergeant 1st Class BoganGod

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:39 pm

hajduk1911 wrote:Shannon Apple banned me just because she didn't agree with my point of view. #censorship #CC_abusing_power

If you don't know that people find it offensive when you insult rape victims, then I think you'll find yourself banned from a lot of communities online. CC is just the tip of the iceberg.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby Kotaro on Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:02 am

Dukasaur wrote:
If you don't know that people find it offensive when you insult rape victims, then I think you'll find yourself banned from a lot of communities online. CC is just the tip of the iceberg.

Say whaaaaaaaat

Next you'll tell me it's not a Mod Edit (Razorvich)
Lakad Matataaag!
Normalin, normalin.

TheJonah wrote:I`m not really that arsed. Just supporting my mucker.
Captain Kotaro

Postby Shannon Apple on Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:03 am

To the comment above me: I'm just going to say right now, that making fun of sexual abuse in any capacity is never funny and should never be acceptable on any website. It doesn't matter who the perpetrators of that abuse are, the effect is the same for the victim. Many of them suffer PTSD and don't deserve to read these kinds of mocking comments online.

If people don't understand this, then there's no hope for them.

Duk's point above that was that haj was put on chat timeout by me for the night for insulting an assault victim directly. He could have lived out the few hours timeout and accepted that it was an unacceptable point of view and drop it. But instead chose to make a massive deal out of it while defending his original position. Everyone else in chat at the time, no matter their political standing, disagreed with him.
Colonel Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby hajduk1911 on Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:58 pm

This is what I said and got banned.
XXXX I'm sorry for your situation but you have to realize that a lot of guys get falsely accused. some of them even convicted ... We want to stop both so ...
That's why i proposed to have very harsh punishment if it is proven beyond any doubt that someone was falsely accused for rape ... But to have much milder punishment if it is beyond reasonable doubt so we don't discourage real victims from reporting .

Shannon Apple just can not comprehend my point of view and thinks it is insulting.
ps. every time I write this comment some mod deletes it and I get banned from forum for couple of days without any explanation. Can someone explain why is this offensive ?
I am not a moderator or an administrator and anything I say may or may not be an official stand of Conquer Club
Brigadier hajduk1911

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:28 pm

hajduk1911 wrote:This is what I said and got banned.
XXXX I'm sorry for your situation but you have to realize that a lot of guys get falsely accused. some of them even convicted ... We want to stop both so ...
That's why i proposed to have very harsh punishment if it is proven beyond any doubt that someone was falsely accused for rape ... But to have much milder punishment if it is beyond reasonable doubt so we don't discourage real victims from reporting .

Shannon Apple just can not comprehend my point of view and thinks it is insulting.
ps. every time I write this comment some mod deletes it and I get banned from forum for couple of days without any explanation. Can someone explain why is this offensive ?

It's not what you said, it's the fact that you refused to stop going on and on about it even after being told to stop.

Just like in real life, if a subject is making other people feel uncomfortable, you shut up about it and move on to a more productive line of conversation.

I'm an atheist. Most of my in-laws were deeply religious. It's just basic social grace that at family dinners I did not discuss my opinions on their stupid religion. It's not that there was anything wrong with my opinions, but they would have led to unpleasant scenes, so I kept them to myself. That's the normal code of conduct among human beings.

Global chat is G-rated. You shouldn't say anything in global chat that you wouldn't say at a family dinner. If your Aunt Becky was brutally raped as a child, you don't sit around discussing the details of rape trials when you know they are going to ruin her day and send her tearfully from the room. If you did that at a real family dinner, your Uncle Boris would slam his fist right through your face. Here at the CC family dinner, the part of Uncle Boris is played by Razorvich.

It's simple. If you're making the community unpleasant for others you'll be removed from it. Change the subject and MOVE ON.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby hajduk1911 on Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:00 am

Dukasaur wrote:
It's not what you said, it's the fact that you refused to stop going on and on about it even after being told to stop.

Just like in real life, if a subject is making other people feel uncomfortable, you shut up about it and move on to a more productive line of conversation.

I'm an atheist. Most of my in-laws were deeply religious. It's just basic social grace that at family dinners I did not discuss my opinions on their stupid religion. It's not that there was anything wrong with my opinions, but they would have led to unpleasant scenes, so I kept them to myself. That's the normal code of conduct among human beings.

Global chat is G-rated. You shouldn't say anything in global chat that you wouldn't say at a family dinner. If your Aunt Becky was brutally raped as a child, you don't sit around discussing the details of rape trials when you know they are going to ruin her day and send her tearfully from the room. If you did that at a real family dinner, your Uncle Boris would slam his fist right through your face. Here at the CC family dinner, the part of Uncle Boris is played by Razorvich.

It's simple. If you're making the community unpleasant for others you'll be removed from it. Change the subject and MOVE ON.

Ok, Dukasaur I understand your point.
Can't say I really agree with that approach. I personally don't stay quite about my opinions. If you are quite about things you don't like they are going to stay unaddressed. I don't know does some sort of God exist. I never had problem with atheists because they are not pushing their belief that God doesn't exist in my face (at least from my experience). I cant say that for many religious people who will often mention God this God that ...
Why is it socially acceptable to mention God, but not ok to question its existence ?

I understand why you as some sort of business want to keep pleasant atmosphere for everyone. I wont bother you about that any further.
Brigadier hajduk1911

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion