Conquer Club

CC abusing power..?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

CC abusing power..?

Postby NomadPatriot on Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:13 am

read this for yourself.. clear abuse of power & position..

she is openly stating since she is on this Forum Ban Committee then she does not have to worry about getting a forum ban for openly using unedited hate speech like the n-word & the G-word.. because she is apparently in that 'special team'.. and will abuse her power to bury that report . .then further abuse her power to force a ban upon others for unwarranted claims an avatar of a bomb going off is glorifying genocide..

( I am having to edit out what mrsdwk posted in the forums because I will get a ban for it.. my edits of her words in her first response are in blue.. ) everything else is direct copy & pastes.. I had originally posted a edited version of her quote in my response to her with red edits..

clear openly stated abuse of power & privileged to be able to use hate speech unedited without repercussions..

let's see if TeeGee will enforce his own doctrine...

so.. I guess we will have to just see how this .. 'favoritism plague' that seems to be running throughout the ranks of CC is true or not..

will the mods defend her actions or strip her of her power & issue her a ban...?

( I think we all already know the answer to this.. but let's just see...)

here is the log

----------------------------------

mrswdk wrote:
NomadPatriot wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/betting-odds-released-for-potential-justin-bieber-vs-tom-cruise-mma-fight/

Also interesting, but less competitive:

McGREGOR vs. WAHLBERG FIGHT ODDS:
Conor McGregor -500
Mark Wahlberg +300

rule #1: don't f*ck w/ Mark Wahlberg

--> in 1988 Mark Wahlberg was a drug dealer and was tried for attempted murder before forming Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch. At 998 Dorchester Avenue, Thanh Lam left his car carrying two cases of beer. As he crossed the sidewalk, Mark Wahlberg attacked Thanh Lam. Wahlberg was carrying a large wooden stick, approximately five feet long and two to three inches in diameter. Wahlberg approached Thanh Lam calling him a ā€œVietnam f*cking sh*tā€, then hit him over the head with the stick...
later, In the presence of two police officers, Wahlberg stated: ā€œYou donā€™t have to let him identify me, Iā€™ll tell you now thatā€™s the mother-f*cker whose head I split openā€,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2012/01/mark-wahlberg-was-a-drug-dealer-and-was-charged-with-attempted-murder-before-forming-marky-mark-and-the-funky-bunch/

Yes, Merky Mark has quite the track record of white supremacist violence against defenseless children and old people:

In June 1986, when Wahlberg was about 15 years old, he and three friends chased after three black children while yelling "Kill the n-word, kill the n-word" and throwing rocks at them. The next day, Wahlberg and others followed a group of schoolchildren taking a field trip on a beach, yelled racial epithets at them, threw rocks at them and "summoned other people who joined" in the harassment.

In April 1988, Wahlberg approached a middle-aged Vietnamese man named Thanh Lam on the street and, using a large wooden stick, struck him in the head until he was knocked unconscious while calling him a "Vietnam f*cking shit"... Investigators also noted that Wahlberg "made numerous unsolicited racial statements about 'g-words' and 'slant-eyed g-word'".

Court documents state that in 1992, Wahlberg "without provocation or cause, viciously and repeatedly kicked" a man named Robert D. Crehan in the face and jaw while another man named Derek McCall held Crehan down on the ground.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Wahlberg

NomadPatriot wrote:
mrswdk wrote:In June 1986, when Wahlberg was about 15 years old, he and three friends chased after three black children while yelling "Kill the ******, kill the ******" and throwing rocks at them. The next day, Wahlberg and others followed a group of schoolchildren taking a field trip on a beach, yelled racial epithets at them, threw rocks at them and "summoned other people who joined" in the harassment.In April 1988, Wahlberg approached a middle-aged Vietnamese man named Thanh Lam on the street and, using a large wooden stick, struck him in the head until he was knocked unconscious while calling him a "Vietnam fu*king shit"... Investigators also noted that Wahlberg "made numerous unsolicited racial statements about '*****' and 'slant-eyed *****'".

your "Beiber Fever hatred of White Supremacy" just caused you to post Hate Speech numerous times without editing it..

I fixed it for you to show you the proper way to do it..
with words like that... if your not conscious enough to edit them. your just spreading the very thing you want to hate....

also reported you for it. sorry MRS... no mercy...

mrswdk wrote:
NomadPatriot wrote:
mrswdk wrote:In June 1986, when Wahlberg was about 15 years old, he and three friends chased after three black children while yelling "Kill the ******, kill the ******" and throwing rocks at them. The next day, Wahlberg and others followed a group of schoolchildren taking a field trip on a beach, yelled racial epithets at them, threw rocks at them and "summoned other people who joined" in the harassment.In April 1988, Wahlberg approached a middle-aged Vietnamese man named Thanh Lam on the street and, using a large wooden stick, struck him in the head until he was knocked unconscious while calling him a "Vietnam fu*king shit"... Investigators also noted that Wahlberg "made numerous unsolicited racial statements about '*****' and 'slant-eyed *****'".

your "Beiber Fever hatred of White Supremacy" just caused you to post Hate Speech numerous times without editing it..

I fixed it for you to show you the proper way to do it..
with words like that... if your not conscious enough to edit them. your just spreading the very thing you want to hate....

also reported you for it. sorry MRS... no mercy...

Reported you for your avatar glorifying the American genocide of Japanese civilians.

I sit on the committee that makes decisions about forum bans. I wonder whose report will progress furthest: yours or mine? :-k :-k

NomadPatriot wrote:
mrswdk wrote:I sit on the committee that makes decisions about forum bans. I wonder whose report will progress furthest: yours or mine?

so what you just said is your allowed to use the N-word and other Racist terminology willy-nilly without any repercussions because your on the 'Team".. ?
and you will abuse your given authority to manipulate scenario's to show favor toto yourself & to force decisions upon others.
gotcha..
hope Big Wham & King Achilles enjoy your thoughts on this..

mrswdk wrote:
NomadPatriot wrote:
mrswdk wrote:I sit on the committee that makes decisions about forum bans. I wonder whose report will progress furthest: yours or mine?

so what you just said is your allowed to use the N-word and other Racist terminology willy-nilly without any repercussions because your on the 'Team".. ?
and you will abuse your given authority to manipulate scenario's to show favor toto yourself & to force decisions upon others.

No. What I meant is I can literally do whatever I want, up to and including using your credit card details to shop on Amazon. Sorry if I wasn't clear about that and thanks for the new handbag.

In any case, I didn't 'use' any words. I quoted a Wikipedia article describing the behaviour of this thread's favorite drug dealer, Merky Mark. Apparently your version of being a patriot includes hiding historical facts and truths?

NomadPatriot wrote:
mrswdk wrote:
NomadPatriot wrote:

No. What I meant is I can literally do whatever I want, up to and including using your credit card details to shop on Amazon. Sorry if I wasn't clear about that and thanks for the new handbag.

In any case, I didn't 'use' any words. I quoted a Wikipedia article describing the behaviour of this thread's favorite drug dealer, Merky Mark. Apparently your version of being a patriot includes hiding historical facts and truths?

of course you would think you can do anything you want. .. but sorry I am not stupid enough to give conquer club my credit card information. and with you stating that. I seriously hope NO ONE ever does again..
it's easy enough to edit hate speech .. your ignorance in not doing it is not excuse. your inability to accept responsibility for your own actions is amazing..

show
Corporal 1st Class NomadPatriot

Re: CC abusing power..?

Postby Nymeria Stark on Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:34 am

Looks to me like you got into a trolling-match and lost.
Brigadier Nymeria Stark

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:03 pm

I would comment something pertinent to the thread but then I'd receive threatening PMs.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby KoolBak on Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:02 pm

"She" is a "he", dork. Pronoun problems? :lol:
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Corporal KoolBak

Postby demonfork on Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:45 pm

Nymeria Stark wrote:Looks to me like you got into a trolling-match and lost.

Pretty much!
Sergeant 1st Class demonfork

Postby riskllama on Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:06 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
youā€™re an idiot, NP

ahh, shades of Tt all over again...
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby HitRed on Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:32 pm

Major HitRed

Postby Keefie on Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:02 pm

The Troll who just keeps on giving :lol: :lol: :lol:
Captain Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby HitRed on Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:39 pm

Major HitRed

Postby riskllama on Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:42 pm

c'mon, HR...
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby NomadPatriot on Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:38 pm

Keefie wrote:The Troll who just keeps on giving :lol: :lol: :lol:

the best part about this Keefie is the post is still up and still has the "hate speech" you CC representatives ban people for daily ..

and the only thing you are doing is calling me a troll & laughing about it..

you laughing about this shows CC members ARE ALLOWED to use mis-spelled versions of the n-word & ARE ALLOWED to describe Asians as "G**ksā€¦ if those CC members saying it are your ā€¦ "friends"..

good job Keefieā€¦ your perspective on Asians & Blacks being talked about in this way is amazing..
keep laughing bud.. keep laughing.. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Postby what,me worry? on Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:19 am

The gay word?
Private 1st Class what,me worry?

Postby NomadPatriot on Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:33 am

what,me worry? wrote:The gay word?

hmmm.. a word that describes ASIANS that is 4 letters long ( 5 if pluralized) that ends with a k.. and you think of the word.. GAY..

man.. you are a pure genius..

Postby riskllama on Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:03 am

gang?
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Lindax on Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:32 am

Forum Ban Committee?

Lx
"Winning Solves Everything" - Graeko
Colonel Lindax
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:20 pm

I agree with Nomad about the ABUSE OF POWER by mrswdk.

One time I was banned for 72 hours and, suddenly (surprise surprise) it was increased to 2 weeks WHILE I WAS STILL BANNED! Let I found out mrswdk had used its position on the Forum Ban Committee to increase my ban all because I had beat it on Map Nordic Countries.
Preferred Pronouns: We / Everyone
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby Silly Knig-it on Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:36 pm

Just foe her/him/it. I have foed all the trolls that I find and the forums are actually quite pleasant without them. She/he/it is one of the worst. Foe and come back to peace and serenity.
Major Silly Knig-it
SoC Training Adviser

Postby NomadPatriot on Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:29 pm

what is still amazing is I have reported this to both Administrators.. & to TeeGee via private messages a few days ago..
and the hate terminology is STILL ON THAT FORUM PAGE.. it still hasn't been removed..

so I guess CC is cool with MRSDWK's post...

Postby riskllama on Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:48 pm

lol - you can't fight city hall, NP... :( .
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby mrswdk on Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:06 am

Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Bernie Sanders on Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:17 am

Silly Knig-it wrote:Just foe her/him/it. I have foed all the trolls that I find and the forums are actually quite pleasant without them. She/he/it is one of the worst. Foe and come back to peace and serenity.

Foe me too please
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby what,me worry? on Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:20 am

Can CC moderators take an IQ and EQ test?

It'd be nice to have policies and people that work to better this site and society

Postby KoolBak on Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:00 am

It'd also be nice if you sent me a bottle of nice Napa Valley vino WMW. Shall I send you my address? :D
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Corporal KoolBak

Postby 2dimes on Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:05 am

Wine contains Alcohol so it is a drug koolbak, therefore according to some discussion, it should be illegal.

There is one American wine I like. Let me look it up. 789 or something...

Edit:

Should have typed the original numbers. 689. That's why I had to google. Memory broken.

That 689 stuff seems delicious to me. Though Red wine gives me hot flashes. Bonus in the winter.
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby what,me worry? on Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:37 pm

KoolBak wrote:It'd also be nice if you sent me a bottle of nice Napa Valley vino WMW. Shall I send you my address? :D

I'll take any excuse to go to our wineries ;)

More than happy to

I love CA

Next

Return to Conquer Club Discussion