Conquer Club

Fyrdraca, JPlo64, groovysmurf - is this poor sportmanship?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Is exploiting these rules loophole poor sportmanship?

Yes
21%
No
79%

Total votes : 70

Re: Fyrdraca, JPlo64, groovysmurf - is this poor sportmanshi

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:47 pm

Evil Semp wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:ive got a good stat

90% of the posts in this thread are not worth reading, and about 70% of those posts are made by people who aren't worth reading, 98.5% of the time

you're welcome

Hello Mr. 98%er

reported
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby HardAttack on Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:33 am

it is when you may need a jackscrew to hold it up the pole,
it is then, sooner or later comes the last lullaby for you through your last and never ending sleep.

most of my missunderstandings are because of my tone of voice. Peep think i am angry even if i am just explaining my point.
Colonel HardAttack

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:16 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:
Evil Semp wrote:

90% of the posts in this thread are not worth reading, and about 70% of those posts are made by people who aren't worth reading, 98.5% of the time

you're welcome

Hello Mr. 98%er

reported

Would this post be a part of the 90%, 70%, or 98.5% statistic you reference? Or is this a part of the 83.3% of all statistics that are made up on the fly? :mrgreen:
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:42 am

3.6 roentgen
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:35 pm

Not great not terrible
saxitoxin wrote:deaths among the unvaccinated are higher.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:09 pm

Jdsizzleslice wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
Evil Semp wrote:

you're welcome

Hello Mr. 98%er

reported

Would this post be a part of the 90%, 70%, or 98.5% statistic you reference? Or is this a part of the 83.3% of all statistics that are made up on the fly? :mrgreen:

i want to know who is in this mysterious 30% that Caff finds worthy of reading. so i have done some research. i believe this is a complete list of posters in this thread here so now, i'm going to take some guesses at what he thinks and let's see if we hit 70% of people not being worth reading... (no hard feelings folks, it's all in the name of fun!)

show

I've got it at best 12 out of 37, most likely 11 which puts us right at 70%. I believe that statistic, while definitely made up by Caff, proves to be accurate in his mind. =D> =D> =D>
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby Evil Semp on Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:15 pm

Nut Shot Scott wrote:
Jdsizzleslice wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
Evil Semp wrote:

you're welcome

Hello Mr. 98%er

reported

i want to know who is in this mysterious 30% that Caff finds worthy of reading. so i have done some research. i believe this is a complete list of posters in this thread here so now, i'm going to take some guesses at what he thinks and let's see if we hit 70% of people not being worth reading... (no hard feelings folks, it's all in the name of fun!)

show

I've got it at best 12 out of 37, most likely 11 which puts us right at 70%. I believe that statistic, while definitely made up by Caff, proves to be accurate in his mind. =D> =D> =D>

I respectfully disagree with you putting me on the no list. The reason. I know he read my post.
Sergeant 1st Class Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:22 pm

Evil semp wrote:
I respectfully disagree with you putting me on the no list. The reason. I know he read my post.

Ah, but is it WORTH reading? I think this post alone would confirm that no, he does not think your posts are worth reading :lol: :lol: i jest, i jest
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby Donelladan on Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:55 pm

I am quite sure I am in the no list.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:59 pm

Nut Shot Scott wrote:
Evil semp wrote:

Ah, but is it WORTH reading? I think this post alone would confirm that no, he does not think your posts are worth reading :lol: :lol: i jest, i jest

But, if Caff chooses to read it (and he is, as we know, the one who determines if something is worth reading), doesn't the very act of him reading it prove it is worth reading? And in addition, the paradox continues to unfold in that if he DIDN'T read it, wouldn't that mean he can't determine if its worth reading?

If not, then I must be forced to assume that Caff, by the very act of reading something which is not worth reading, invalidates his own throne. Therefore all things read by Caff either dethrone him or he must, in fact, say that all posts he does read, are worth reading. :o :-$

In the end, I think he is just a fraud, and not actually the "post worth reading" definitive that I thought he was :(
High Score: 3435
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby Evil Semp on Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:29 pm

Swimmerdude99 wrote:
Nut Shot Scott wrote:
Evil semp wrote:

But, if Caff chooses to read it (and he is, as we know, the one who determines if something is worth reading), doesn't the very act of him reading it prove it is worth reading? And in addition, the paradox continues to unfold in that if he DIDN'T read it, wouldn't that mean he can't determine if its worth reading?

If not, then I must be forced to assume that Caff, by the very act of reading something which is not worth reading, invalidates his own throne. Therefore all things read by Caff either dethrone him or he must, in fact, say that all posts he does read, are worth reading. :o :-$

In the end, I think he is just a fraud, and not actually the "post worth reading" definitive that I thought he was :(

That is exactly what I said. lol
Sergeant 1st Class Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Shannon Apple on Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:58 pm

This thread:

00:33:53 ā€¹riskllamaā€ŗ will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ I doubt it
00:34:30 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ I don't think she's into farm animals
Colonel Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Extreme Ways on Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:49 pm

You can read something and conclude it was not worth reading. I do not see why 'he read/responded to it so it was worth reading' is an argument.

I would also put Don in the 'no' list and instead put hop in the 'yes' list. I would also switch Doc with either Keefie or myself.
REP, ex-TOFU, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
Brigadier Extreme Ways

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:36 pm

I can verify that I am definitely 'no' list material.
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Postby josko.ri on Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:33 pm

Caymanmew wrote:Umm Josko's record vs erazor is now 20 - 17... :lol:

Looks like Josko's going to win the Poly 4 Unlimited Zombie World 2.1 though :roll:

Still he will be under 50%

I now have positive head-to-head score versus erazor ;)

Now I can claim that, to my knowledge, I have positive combined 1v1, Poly and team games score versus everyone on the site who scored 16 or more wins in these games versus me.

The closest to break this trend is Bariclaw who leads versus me 15-12, but he accepted my challenge to settle this injustice in July. :-$
Lieutenant josko.ri

Postby BabySasuke on Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:04 pm

Swimmerdude99 wrote:
Nut Shot Scott wrote:
Evil semp wrote:

he reads without reading
Captain BabySasuke

Postby i-andrei on Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:57 pm

BabySasuke wrote:
Swimmerdude99 wrote:
Nut Shot Scott wrote:
Evil semp wrote:

he reads without reading

I have 15-1 record with mynameisjack in Baltics dubs, but negative one after he became a naruto wannabe.

This is injustice and should be handled by the admin team baby.

Free Jack from Sasuke's claws!!!
Major i-andrei

Postby Shannon Apple on Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:22 pm

i-andrei wrote:
...after he became a naruto wannabe.

We used to call them narutards back in the day. :lol:
<3 Jack lol
00:33:53 ā€¹riskllamaā€ŗ will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ I doubt it
00:34:30 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ I don't think she's into farm animals
Colonel Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby xroads on Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:58 am

mookiemcgee wrote:I feel confident the OP would do the exact same thing given the chance.

wasn't there already an official ruling on this? Why now an poor attempt at public shaming?

this exactly, he is just butthurt that he got outplayed by something he would do himself.
Major xroads

Postby josko.ri on Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:17 pm

I sincerely apologize to Fyrdraca, JPlo64 and groovysmurf for opening this thread.

We all do mistakes sometimes and it is important to also apologize when one realizes that he was wrong in past.

In fact, playing Fyrdraca team in second set of games I have realized how excellent strategists their team are.

I was not aware about that before because, as I wrote, last time we defeated them 6-0 so I had thought that they are not skilled.

See for example Game 21005791 Hive triples that we are just playing.

I have undefeated lifetime record of 25-0 in Hive triples and my team got first win, yet Fyrdraca team outplayed us there so far.

Dice have been more or less equal to each side as far as I can remember, which means that their strategy outplayed us.

I am really exicited to have this best-of-7 matchup versus Fyrdraca, Jplo64, groovysmurf, Conchobar and Robespierre__.

I invite the Saucy Smurf team that we put all our games sunny from now on, so that all CC audience can follow the match and learn about top level strategy.

From Skillfull Croadians side, we will put all our remaining home sets sunny to support the above suggestion.

I am really enjoying great sportmanship of Saucy Smurf team and I changed my vote in this thread to "No".

Let the knowledge wins on the board.
Lieutenant josko.ri

Postby Keefie on Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:02 am

It takes a big man to apologise =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Captain Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Extreme Ways on Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:38 am

Josko redemption arc!
REP, ex-TOFU, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
Brigadier Extreme Ways

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:51 am

shut up and fight
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby Rasberry on Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:19 pm

let me put an end to the poor sportsmanship debate .

check the chat in any of my 1500 ,4 player world 2.0 battles

its the definition of poor sportsmanship

nuff said ?

some of us just seem to gravitate towards being a prick naturally

not mentioning any names of course !
Sergeant 1st Class Rasberry

Postby general cod on Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:26 pm

Shannon Apple... "this thread" Brilliant!, that sticker needs posting at the start of this post, most other posts and all of my posts.
Lieutenant general cod

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion