Conquer Club

Bot Games

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Bot Games

Postby danfrank on Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:33 pm

hi, I am trying to earn the BOT MEDAL. i have played 3 games in bot mode, 2 against wham and 1 against rolling havoc, i noticed once i started the game that it states UNSCORED in bold letters in the game overview tab. The two games i have finished and won are not shown on the medal screen under bot medal. Please advise me how i go about earning points towards the medal. All help is greatly appreciated.... Thanks DF
Corporal 1st Class danfrank

Re: Bot Games

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:38 pm

You can earn a medal for bot games, but I do not recall the minimum # of wins needed for a bronze, the lowest medal for any category of wins or achievements.

As with most medals, there are bronze, silver, gold, and platinum for bot games, as I recall.

The UNSCORED refers to POINTS and NOT to your medal count (towards earning that level of the medal(s) for bot games.

You can look at your stats under Medals and Stats under Personal Menu on the far left to check your status on nearly ANY Medal, as far as I know. Bot games are toward the bottom of that page.

I hope that helps you.

JP
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:17 pm

You need to defeat 200 Level 1 bots for a bronze.

Then defeat 200 Level 2 bots for a silver.

Then defeat 200 Level 3 bots for a gold.

Then defeat 200 Level 4 bots for platinum.

The medals page will show how many you need for the next level. It will NOT show future levels (in other words, if you're beating Level 4 bots, but you don't have your bronze yet, it won't show you that you're earning credit toward your platinum, even though you are.)

Generally it now works, but there is still a known bot medal bug. If your stats don't update automatically, post in this thread: https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=506&t=201991#p4414161 Before you post there, make sure it really has been 24 hours, and also make sure you're fighting the right level of bot.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:23 pm

Dukasaur wrote:You need to defeat 200 Level 1 bots for a bronze.

Then defeat 200 Level 2 bots for a silver.

Then defeat 200 Level 3 bots for a gold.

Then defeat 200 Level 4 bots for platinum.

The medals page will show how many you need for the next level. It will NOT show future levels (in other words, if you're beating Level 4 bots, but you don't have your bronze yet, it won't show you that you're earning credit toward your platinum, even though you are.)

Generally it now works, but there is still a known bot medal bug. If your stats don't update automatically, post in this thread: https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=506&t=201991#p4414161 Before you post there, make sure it really has been 24 hours, and also make sure you're fighting the right level of bot.

Thanks Duk. You are helpful on this and other matters, too.

I do not think what I said was incorrect, but you filled in the "gaps" to allow persons to better understand the Medals for bot games, it seems to me.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby Shannon Apple on Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:03 pm

You should get medal points for every bot game except those against coachbot. I just played a bunch of 10 player games (or whatever the max number is) against all bots except coachbot. You earn the medal faster that way. Good luck!

Also, those stats are not updated as soon as you finish a game. The site updates the stats periodically, probably every hour, so that might be why you didn't see points toward your bot medal after you completed a couple of games.
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Colonel Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Return to Conquer Club Discussion