Conquer Club

How to Frontier Justice A Foe ,who shouldn't of Foed...

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

How to Frontier Justice A Foe ,who shouldn't of Foed...

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:50 am

-----------How to Frontier Justice someone who Thought they were A Big Person,going to show you,Foed You...
-------------Before I Begin...The Code_RED Reference,is to the Curse of Code_RED during the 2016/17 Challenges of Febarino....

----------The Game...#21087788...If you want the facts....But here it is in a fast review....

------So I joined a game with b00060...I started off with how I thought it was KOOL playing the oldest person I have ever played,he was in my 13th game ever...Up to date...Well I took My turn... Little did I know what awaited...

-----I never use snaps and to be honest I don't know how...On top of that...I have never ever played doubles,etc...The last few challenges I play the bronze token or the gold ,I stayed away from the double silver,more on that later...

------So,b00060 takes his turn ,says this will be your last,as when I was happy to be playing an old veteran on C.C...He Foed me..
------Instead of saying,have you ever used snaps.....As for him saying this will be your last...So why didn't you drop out of the Gold games that hadn't started yet...Or the fact that we are playing in a challenge... :roll: ...

----------The best part of him foeing me ,because he didn't get to snap....I only attacked neutrals ,behind my own lines...None of the moves I made ,touched his territories or a neutral he bordered...So, he still could only see what he could,had I waited and he got to take a snap...

------Oh,wait for it ,it gets better....Because of his irrational act of foeing for a game...He has unleashed The Curse of Code_Red....Awakened a sleeping GIANT!!!!
-------For He has forced me to play doubles,freeing my tied hands up to crush his dream of finishing 1st in the challenge,one I just wanted to play...Now it is to deal out some Frontier Justice,for foeing over some, pathetic reason...One game you say...He forgot,I am capable of playing 100s and 100s...Hope you enjoy your win...Thank you for asking...I LOVE IT....How does it taste ,eating my dust...You see ,I will crush you!!!...You brought that on yourself...I know how much you love winning monthly challenges...How does that game look now,snap ,no snap...when it didn't matter..if you took one... :D ...It is time,people should learn,to chill out...If I have to deal out Frontier Justice...so be it...How is that foeing thing working out for you..b00060???... :lol: :lol: :lol: .... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Major ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: How to Frontier Justice A Foe ,who shouldn't of Foed...

Postby riskllama on Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:52 am

he can't read any of this because he has you foed.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:04 pm

Don't think he cares either.
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Ok, so some stuff goes over your head?

No not here anyway. He never said they were forced.

Whoosh
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:59 am

-------------Oh,he likes winning the monthly challenges...At the cost of one game...Not this time...Aug.2021...blasted by 500ish points... :lol: ...A pathetic choice to play I AM A BIG MAN!!!...try reading the room next time... :D .....
--------[size=150]nibotha started joining games I started...So he is up there...So ,that foe blunder ,looks like has cost him 2nd place as well... :D

-------So,remember Lesson #1) It is KOOL 8-) 8-) 8-) to deal out FRONTIER JUSTICE on the FIELD of BATTLE... :D
---------------------Maybe you can step in Llama...as a peace keeper...Llamas bringing the world together.. 8-) [/size]
-----As for what I was trying to say...about longtime players,before he wigged out...
-----------1) Colemanus...my 3rd game...forced out of C.C..by the High Command...like we can afford to lose people... :roll:
-----------2) b00060 ......my 13th game..wigged out,maybe in the future,his mind will clear up,after a few monthly beat downs... ;)
-----------3) Hollowco.....my 26th game .my new ,oldest player on the site... 8-)
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Major ConfederateSS

Postby 2dimes on Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:27 am

Code red.

Like Mountain Dew?
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:30 pm

2dimes wrote:Code red.

Like Mountain Dew?

------------He was a player who ruined the 2016 Feb.challenge....You can read about it...like it said...It is archived...I think you will like the ending to the thread....But the short review....He would let all his games go down to 5mins..out of the 24hours...Even if say...He took a turn...then his next game had 22hrs...left..he would wait until the time ran down...He had a super amount of games going on...I started joining and creating many games to try and fight his holding people hostage... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...But you should read the thread...As many were pissed off...at Code_RED...
Major ConfederateSS

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:05 am

Game 21087788

Interesting game; interesting Game Chat, too. A good win for ConfSS. Congratulations..! And I see that you are now a Captain; well done.

2021-08-06 04:39:09 - Game has been initialized
2021-08-14 23:28:06 - ConfederateSS eliminated b00060 from the game
2021-08-14 23:28:06 - ConfederateSS won the game
2021-08-14 23:28:06 - b00060 lost 23 points
2021-08-14 23:28:06 - ConfederateSS gained 23 points
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Return to Conquer Club Discussion