Conquer Club

The Abuse is being perpetrated by conquer club

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

The Abuse is being perpetrated by conquer club

Postby danfrank on Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:07 pm

danfrank 4.3 all opponents
Luck Avg Roll 1's 2's 3's 4's 5's 6's Luck Avg Roll 1's 2's 3's 4's 5's 6's
Assault -23% 2.93 3 2 4 5 1 0 +20% 4.00 0 2 1 1 1 2
Defend +8% 3.71 1 1 1 1 2 1 +33% 4.33 1 2 2 2 2 6
Total -13% 3.18 4 3 5 6 3 1 +29% 4.23 1 4 3 3 3 8

Nothing has changed since my ten year hiatus, four plus average rolls for opponents is the norm. it has nothing to do with luck and everything to do with a dishonest gaming experience... Counting down my days until when my membership expires and i will be gone again and this time for good..... i was forced by the powers that be to revive this account... now i see why... :roll:
Corporal 1st Class danfrank

Re: The Abuse is being perpetrated by conquer club

Postby Major Lee Fkd on Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:10 am

Those are just short term numbers and essentially meaningless.The only one that means anything is Avg Roll.If you look at just about anyone who has over a few hundred games you will see that everyones average roll is 3.50.That is what would be expected.If i rolled one die once and got a 6 i could say "look at that I just rolled a 6.the dice must be rigged.That would be foolish right? But if 10 people rolled the dice a thousand times each i'm willing to bet the average would be 3.5.
Another way to say it is this: If the dice were actually rigged for or against somebody one would expect to see a difference in their average roll.
Major Major Lee Fkd

Postby sloth1974 on Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:58 am

Nope, im seeing exactly the same, been like this for 3 months now. Something here isnt right but its ok, fools like you who maybe dont see this issue.
How can I consistantly lose rolls (odds in my favour 3-2/3-1) in outrageous ways. How am I seeing 66/65/64 in some games by defensive dice at least 1/2 of the time. There are 30 combinations but these 5 come up in at least 15/30 rolls.
How is ALMOST EVERY SINGLE GAME a walkover for one player or another. How can I go 20 games in a row starting second, not that it matters cus my highest roll is usually a 3 and if I manage to throw sixes and fives they are matched by the 66/65/64 in defence.
This site isnt playing straight.
But unlike this other guy om not playing this arse site any more so you can stick your membership up your behind. You keep fooling yourselves the game play is on the straight. No chance.
Captain sloth1974

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:57 am

Lol. . I've said it in other threads, I'll say it here.

1. Stop playing 1 v 1 games. The luck factor that exists there is by far the highest on the site.
2. Stop focusing on the times your dice were bad and take a look at the big picture. It's already been said here - every player on the site has "long term" averages of 3.5 across the board. It's a random design - your dice are random in the moment but programmed to even out at 3.5. It's true, you may have a horrible run then roll something like 45-3 (super annoying) but ultimately, it evens out.
3. If you are losing all your games - I'm sorry, but it's because you are either A) not very good at the game or B) not playing settings that are conducive to you winning. Example. I am not great at large games so generally I do not play them. I am pretty good at Poly 4s so I play them a lot. Get good at something first, then complain.
4. I will play a game with anyone who wants to cry about some rigged dice system. We can be on the same team or play vs each other and evaluate some things.
5. Almost every time someone gripes about a rigged system in a game, I can point out many flaws in their actual strategy that led to the loss. I complain in the moment, too but I'm not delusional enough to think there is some system rigged to screw over random players. How would that even make sense? What would the purpose be?
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby IcePack on Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:25 pm

Yeah I never understood the argument. ā€œCC hates me and is giving me bad dice!ā€ What incentive would a struggling website have for tanking peopleā€™s dice and purposefully chasing some of the few remaining customers away?

Like, maybe if it was a handful of trouble makers who suddenly think they have problems w dice the story would make sense, maybe, but itā€™s not like they want fairly mild mannered non disruptive people to leave. Theyā€™d be the worst business owners ever to purposefully chase people away like that lol
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby rockfist on Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:09 pm

I've never complained about my dice overall. I have complained that my dice in games I place a high importance on versus a low importance on, were very poor.
Major rockfist

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:37 pm

I complain about the dice because it's in our nature to complain. I don't take myself seriously.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby Coors1 on Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:12 pm

The attack dice on avg. lately have been horrible. I hate the luck factor , so they (conquer club) pick the game i should win and the ones I should lose, that is not how this game should be played. I play a few meaning less games i get some decent luck, but then play some high end tourneys and get -60% luck is BS. Why not just let the dice dictate the game like in the real work of Risk, there is no luck factor to influence the game. I also been here 10 plus years, and this will be my last year once my membership expires, its just to frustrating to watch a 45 to 8 lose, it just does not happen as often as it happens in here.
Colonel Coors1

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:45 am

Coors1 wrote:The attack dice on avg. lately have been horrible. I hate the luck factor , so they (conquer club) pick the game i should win and the ones I should lose, that is not how this game should be played. I play a few meaning less games i get some decent luck, but then play some high end tourneys and get -60% luck is BS. Why not just let the dice dictate the game like in the real work of Risk, there is no luck factor to influence the game. I also been here 10 plus years, and this will be my last year once my membership expires, its just to frustrating to watch a 45 to 8 lose, it just does not happen as often as it happens in here.

What?? Dice are literally pure luck in the real world. These kinds if statements speak to the lack of understanding of how things work. Do what you want - I've got no skin in the game - but at least have some grounding in reality. This kind of ridiculous conspiracy driven nonsense is just annoying to read.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby IcePack on Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:54 am

Coors1 wrote:The attack dice on avg. lately have been horrible. I hate the luck factor , so they (conquer club) pick the game i should win and the ones I should lose, that is not how this game should be played. I play a few meaning less games i get some decent luck, but then play some high end tourneys and get -60% luck is BS. Why not just let the dice dictate the game like in the real work of Risk, there is no luck factor to influence the game. I also been here 10 plus years, and this will be my last year once my membership expires, its just to frustrating to watch a 45 to 8 lose, it just does not happen as often as it happens in here.

Again, explain how the business has a financial motive to f*** you over like you describe here? How does it help them retain customers? Why would they do it and how would it lead to more subscriptions?

Businesses arenā€™t going to chase their customers away on purpose, especially one that canā€™t afford to lose people.

Iā€™m not saying things canā€™t be improved, but saying the game of CC picks which games you win and lose with an emphasis on high end tournaments makes zero sense at all.

If you play w your friends Risk on game night once a month, two times each sitting. Thatā€™s 24 games a year. If 48 vs 8 losing happens once a year at the table you consider it a rare event. It only happens once a year!

Now some players play 10, but some play 25, 50, 100 games at once. Youā€™re blowing through ā€œyearsā€ worth of in person table gaming experience every month sometimes here. So of course those rare events are going to happen more frequently, and you fixate on those instances only. If youā€™re having a ā€œrare once a year eventā€ every week, Iā€™m sure it can feel like itā€™s beating you up but really youā€™re game load is just higher then the real world

(Note - not saying you personally, this is a random example as I didnā€™t look up your game count or quantity currently etc)
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby danfrank on Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:25 pm

IcePack wrote:Yeah I never understood the argument. ā€œCC hates me and is giving me bad dice!ā€ What incentive would a struggling website have for tanking peopleā€™s dice and purposefully chasing some of the few remaining customers away?

Like, maybe if it was a handful of trouble makers who suddenly think they have problems w dice the story would make sense, maybe, but itā€™s not like they want fairly mild mannered non disruptive people to leave. Theyā€™d be the worst business owners ever to purposefully chase people away like that lol

the idea behind a ~rigged gaming system~ is to move games along. C.C. (33) still buffers after all these years. When 20 plus territories have been taken from you after round 3 , there is an issue ... Some deny it, others spew personal insults because they suffer from menticidal psychosis. people often agree as well. .... Realize this if its being mentioned then there is obvious concern
Corporal 1st Class danfrank

Postby IcePack on Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:34 pm

danfrank wrote:
IcePack wrote:Yeah I never understood the argument. ā€œCC hates me and is giving me bad dice!ā€ What incentive would a struggling website have for tanking peopleā€™s dice and purposefully chasing some of the few remaining customers away?

the idea behind a ~rigged gaming system~ is to move games along. C.C. (33) still buffers after all these years. When 20 plus territories have been taken from you after round 3 , there is an issue ... Some deny it, others spew personal insults because they suffer from menticidal psychosis. people often agree as well. .... Realize this if its being mentioned then there is obvious concern

Again, I have said Iā€™m not saying everything is perfect or couldnā€™t be improved.
But Iā€™m your OP, you specifically made it a personal thing against you, not just rigged to end faster system.

ā€œForced by the powers to revive this account now I know whyā€

There is zero incentive for a business to do that to its customers. Call it a shifty system, bad random, whatever. But start claiming someoneā€™s targeting you to make your experience worse cuz they donā€™t like you or your account etc makes zero sense
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby general cod on Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:58 pm

The dice absolutely CANNOT be based entirely on luck. The game like many other online games work on an algorythm and this can be manipulated by whoever has control over the software. It's funny that so many pricks act like everyone gets the same deal here, that is clearly not the case. There is a design for the games and there is fixing, cheating or whatever you like to call it present, i'm not complaining just stating facts. If you want a better gaming experience then be one of BW's bum buddies and as if by magic...... Or just treat it for the shit that it is, no big deal.
Lieutenant general cod

Postby general cod on Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:00 pm

Just to confirm conquer club is shit like the gutless pussyhole who runs this bollocks :-)
Lieutenant general cod

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:24 pm

I hope you're trolling. Otherwise I worry for you and some of these others. As IP has stated - why would he care? What would the benefit be? To go through the insane amount of work required to manipulate a third party system in order to allow some random players to have "better" dice in order to win some meaningless games? On a site on which the guy cannot be pulling more than low five figures of profit off of? Think about that. That's idiocy at it's finest and like most things that are total nonsense, I have yet to hear any rationalization for it.

Do you also believe in the writings of L Ron Hubbard? Do you think I have Bill Gates' mind control bots running through my bloodstream? Is Elvis living on an island with Tupac? Your dice are 3.5. My dice are 3.5. Literally everyone's dice are 3.5. It's not random - that is super obvious. It's designed to give a level playing field over time. IPs post regarding games and time is as accurate as it gets. You're an entertaining fellow but on this, your screws are fuckin loose mate.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby Shannon Apple on Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:52 pm

danfrank wrote:

I have some absolutely terrible dice runs. And there have been a few team games recently where my entire team couldn't seem to win a roll and we lost the game. These things happen, just more soul destroying when it happens in a tournament. Sure, it's really annoying at the time, but I know everyone else gets the same kinda BS, so I'm not going to complain about it.

At the end of the day, I still hold the rank of colonel, so I win more often than I lose. You can't rely on dice to win the game for you. Sometimes, there's nothing you can do to pull back from a bad dice game if you're up against an evenly matched opponent, but you can certainly still win games with mediocre dice if you are the better player.

Tldr: Git gud =)
00:33:53 ā€¹riskllamaā€ŗ will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ I doubt it
00:34:30 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ I don't think she's into farm animals
Colonel Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Major Lee Fkd on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:39 am

The moon landing was faked too.you can tell by how grainy the video is.It's still buffering.
Major Major Lee Fkd

Postby general cod on Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:08 am

Random ? Last 50 games started 4 or 5 .... latest 1 out of 11 - 0 out of 4, it's a fact BW has no backbone, thus.... Scott u believe what u like, the vast majority of this site works on random algorithms granted, it's very easy to tweak these and target individuals if you don't have any balls and use sly weasel like methods. Also the dice ststs are usually bullshit.
Lieutenant general cod

Postby Razorvich on Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:19 am

Mojo
High Score: 2569
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
Sergeant 1st Class Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Postby general cod on Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:35 pm

Add another - 3 , coincidence yeh lol
Lieutenant general cod

Postby Silly Knig-it on Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:36 am

Make sure you get the 5G version of the vaccine so you can communicate directly with the Orange Man. The 3G goes through the Q connection and takes longer. The J&J has the Bill Gates microchip, and the Chinese vaccine only allows one to speak Mandarian. The Russian vaccine has the additional side affect of allowing one to consume greater alcohol quantities. And all of these statements could be verified if the Black Helicopters were not actively targeting anyone who tries to release the truth. Thus proving that there is something to hide and the veracity of everything I have said here. If I disappear you will know they got to me for telling their secrets. And if I stay around, it might be me, or it might be Bill Gates through an embedded microchip.
Major Silly Knig-it
SoC Training Adviser

Postby general cod on Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:18 am

Such controversy !
Lieutenant general cod

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:25 pm

IcePack wrote:I manipulate your dice as a site wide conspiracy in hopes you buy premium and i make a gazillion dollars off your gulliablness, you soggy waffle!

I knew it.

Take my money.
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Ok, so some stuff goes over your head?

No not here anyway. He never said they were forced.

Whoosh
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby general cod on Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:57 pm

Yes take the money to feed the aspirations of BW blowjob buddies, winning is winning even if the games are one sided biased cowshit they love it - feed the love woooohoooooooooooooooo yeeeehaaaa ride the bullshit cowboys yaaaaahoooooo
Lieutenant general cod

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:17 pm

general cod wrote:Yes take the money to feed the aspirations of BW blowjob buddies, winning is winning even if the games are one sided biased cowshit they love it - feed the love woooohoooooooooooooooo yeeeehaaaa ride the bullshit cowboys yaaaaahoooooo

Tone down the profanity, please.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Next

Return to Conquer Club Discussion