Conquer Club

How to become conquerer

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

How to become conquerer

Postby Razorvich on Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:46 am

I'm thinking that if I had just played these maps...

and a lot less beer..
High Score: 2569
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
Sergeant 1st Class Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Re: How to become conquerer

Postby Extreme Ways on Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:27 am

All of your baseball games are poly/1v1, so I'll take that for a quick maths tour. You definitely perform 'better than your score' on these maps. Your relative opponent strength in baseball is 1.046, so lets assume they are 2400 for maths sake. You win 58%, for simplicity's sake I'm going to say 60% because that is easier on maths,

With a win% of 60 against an average opponent of 2400, you break even at 2940 points. Getting you 24.5 per win and losing 16.33 per loss.

The others seem multiplayer games so that is more difficult to calculate unless the settings for all of them are the same. Still, that would rely on further assumptions since with an average opponent strength of x, maybe the stronger opponent wins more often netting you less points lost per game.
REP, ex-TOFU, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
Brigadier Extreme Ways

Postby Extreme Ways on Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:54 am

I also did Feudal War 4p Assassin. Again, I need to stress that the estimated points lost per loss is likely wrong because stronger opponents will win more often than weaker opponents, statistically speaking.

Raz is +2421 on Feudal War 4p Assassin, winning 294/886, against an average opponent of 2169. His score would stabilise at 2646.

I also recreated my Baseball example with actual correct data, and not the assumptions of earlier. Some assumptions such as opponent score were quite far off, but his winrate also. Correcting both to actual correct values (oppo avg score = 2506, win% = 57.8%) Raz's stabilised score would come out as 2936 - so my initial assumptions cancelled each other out pretty well.

Also to illustrate how tough it is to maintain a high score if you're not curating your opponents/games to some extent, at a score of 5000 playing against a field of 2500 you would need an 80% winrate in poly/1v1 to break even. That's simply not going to happen on plenty maps/settings due to the rng involved.
REP, ex-TOFU, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
Brigadier Extreme Ways

Postby Razorvich on Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:00 am

still.. if I had just played those maps I would be the MOJO master
High Score: 2569
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
Sergeant 1st Class Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Return to Conquer Club Discussion