Conquer Club

Wishing you all the best!!

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Wishing you all the best!!

Postby zeus111 on Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:50 pm

Its been awhile worlds kinda gone crazy . I am seeing some real harsh footage out of Australia. Teegee even tho i am told you say i am not parker talbot is what it is but want to say pls be well this cant be on easy time on you . Raz hang tough m8 again cant imagion jab up or be removed . Pro vax or anti vax its just not right. For several yrs i was a part of this community. I feel for each and everyone of you may all your dice roll on . Be safe and well peeps this rides getting very bumpy..

https://youtu.be/gUUdQfnshJ4

Enjoy this tune and i am actually praying for you all and i hope this finds ya crankypants or sour grapes even but as long as it finds ya im cool . Be as always safe and well.
Zeus111
Lieutenant zeus111

Re: Wishing you all the best!!

Postby Hooch on Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:37 pm

Parker Talbot
Private 1st Class Hooch

Postby 2dimes on Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:46 am

Wate, wat?
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby 2dimes on Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:03 am

Ok, I'm sort of caught up. Come on back Zuess. Let's play a doubles or triples with Quirk.

I can't get into your song. Here's one I really like currently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le0BLAEO93g
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby riskllama on Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:47 pm

Lieutenant riskllama

Postby general cod on Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:09 pm

Zeus you old dog !! The shit is bad out there but in truth it's a lot worse than you will see in the media. Through the 'net' people are much more aware of what is actually going on in the world but again it's only the tip of iceberg, before the 'net' how much better was it? You can't know and in different ways i guarantee you mate the 'shit' has always been there, power and greed dominates proceedings as it always has but obviously should not be the case. There is no answer to the real plague which is sadly just part of being 'human', don't let the bastards get you down as there is beauty on your doorstep, for me it's the tart next door - lovely pair of tits and an arse in need of a mean cock. Seriously mate try not to get caught up in the shit you can't do anything about, be kind and make your world a better place. When was the last time a real revolution took place in the western world? Modern society cannot galvanise themselves but they're not to blame, devious and cunning measures have prevented this in many ways. IMO much of the world is run by turds, the UK is for sure.
Lieutenant general cod

Postby zeus111 on Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:29 am

Lieutenant zeus111

Postby TeeGee on Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:43 pm

Thanks Zues, but the media always make things out to be much bigger than they are.. I am 30km from the city and you wouldn't know it was happening at all :) Even 10km away and life is normal (as normal as can be under lockdown anyway)
Kotaro wrote:TG for site owner 2020
Field Marshal TeeGee

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Return to Conquer Club Discussion