Conquer Club

General Congratulations

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: General Congratulations

Postby owenshooter on Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:52 am

Dukasaur wrote:
owenshooter wrote:congrats to me for calling 4 guys playing Risk in the park on my bike road home, "Risk Novices"!!! If you aren't rolling the bones on Conquer Club, you aren't a real RISK man!!! i expect an influx of PM from new recruits this evening... Congrats to me for always flying my Conquer Club Freak Flag!!! the black jesus rocks...-el Jesus negro

Congrats to owen for being a good ambassador!

congrats to me for setting up the perfect alibi for my 4 new multis i will use on my rise to CONQUEROR!!!! the black jesus has spoken...-el Jesus negro
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby BoganGod on Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:46 am

Congrats to Owen for reinforcing negative stereotyping in iconography. Thank you for showing your fallible human side.

No perforated hands, = no real attempt at authenticity.
Sergeant 1st Class BoganGod

Postby Army of GOD on Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:36 pm

congrats to me because I'm sexy
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby owenshooter on Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:46 pm

Congrats to DiM for an appearance in the forums!!! seems like the old perma-bans really are being reconsidered!!! or perhaps they just need some maps that are actually sexy, innovative and fun to play!!! congrats on your return!!! the black jesus is pleased...-el Jesus negro

Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:44 am

Congrats to el Jesus negro for preaching the truth...- el Jesus cauco
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby DiM on Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:37 am

owenshooter wrote:Congrats to DiM for an appearance in the forums!!! seems like the old perma-bans really are being reconsidered!!! or perhaps they just need some maps that are actually sexy, innovative and fun to play!!! congrats on your return!!! the black jesus is pleased...-el Jesus negro

“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Postby linda on Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:47 am

owenshooter wrote:Congrats to DiM for an appearance in the forums!!! seems like the old perma-bans really are being reconsidered!!! or perhaps they just need some maps that are actually sexy, innovative and fun to play!!! congrats on your return!!! the black jesus is pleased...-el Jesus negro

Congrats on not realising that the maps he made are one of the main reasons for the mass exodus. And a special congrats for the post saying how much you love risk and then complimenting the worst map maker in history. Proof that jesus loves all!!
Lieutenant linda

Postby sempaispellcheck on Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:14 am

Congrats to DiM for bringing sexy back.

sempai
High score: 2200 - July 20, 2015
Game 13890915 - in which I helped clinch the NC4 title for LHDD

Lieutenant sempaispellcheck

Location: Among the clouds and the skyscrapers, saving the world.

Postby owenshooter on Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:18 am

linda wrote:Congrats on not realising that the maps he made are one of the main reasons for the mass exodus. And a special congrats for the post saying how much you love risk and then complimenting the worst map maker in history. Proof that jesus loves all!!

Congrats to linda for not realizing that DiM did not create the Promontary Summit map... The black jesus is amused...-el Jesus negro
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby DiM on Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:26 am

owenshooter wrote:
linda wrote:Congrats on not realising that the maps he made are one of the main reasons for the mass exodus. And a special congrats for the post saying how much you love risk and then complimenting the worst map maker in history. Proof that jesus loves all!!

Congrats to linda for not realizing that DiM did not create the Promontary Summit map... The black jesus is amused...-el Jesus negro

no, no, no.
she legitimately hates the maps i made simply because they're not classic-style gameplay maps, but rather maps with more complex mechanics. which frankly i don't mind, not everybody has the will or the capacity to enjoy my maps. that's why there are over 200 of them available so that everybody can chose whatever he wants.
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Postby linda on Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:56 am

DiM wrote:
owenshooter wrote:

no, no, no.
she legitimately hates the maps i made simply because they're not classic-style gameplay maps, but rather maps with more complex mechanics. which frankly i don't mind, not everybody has the will or the capacity to enjoy my maps. that's why there are over 200 of them available so that everybody can chose whatever he wants.

Congrats on not checking my games and realising i can play your maps!! They are not complex in the slightest, yes they look complex but the gameplay gets a big fat ZERO from myself and Hmmmmmmmmm around another 14,000 players. These maps are for children and the reason people don't have the capacity to play these maps is because they are boring and luck based. The strategy on most of these maps is akin to snakes and ladders, see who can get somewhere first!
Lieutenant linda

Postby DiM on Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:10 am

linda wrote:Congrats on not checking my games and realising i can play your maps!! They are not complex in the slightest, yes they look complex but the gameplay gets a big fat ZERO from myself and Hmmmmmmmmm around another 14,000 players. These maps are for children and the reason people don't have the capacity to play these maps is because they are boring and luck based. The strategy on most of these maps is akin to snakes and ladders, see who can get somewhere first!

well, then it must be a bug in the map statistics, cause it shows 2 of my maps in the top 10 most played for overall and current month. and that's despite the fact that those maps have a various exclusions (12p, new recruits etc).

since you obviously know so much about map-making maybe you should stop by the foundry and offer some precious feedback.

of course posts like "it sucks and it's boring" won't work, so you'll actually have to try and put some thought into it and offer legitimate reasons and even suggestions. but i have no doubt you'll manage.
Major DiM

Postby linda on Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:36 am

DiM wrote:
linda wrote:Congrats on not checking my games and realising i can play your maps!! They are not complex in the slightest, yes they look complex but the gameplay gets a big fat ZERO from myself and Hmmmmmmmmm around another 14,000 players. These maps are for children and the reason people don't have the capacity to play these maps is because they are boring and luck based. The strategy on most of these maps is akin to snakes and ladders, see who can get somewhere first!

well, then it must be a bug in the map statistics, cause it shows 2 of my maps in the top 10 most played for overall and current month. and that's despite the fact that those maps have a various exclusions (12p, new recruits etc).

since you obviously know so much about map-making maybe you should stop by the foundry and offer some precious feedback.

of course posts like "it sucks and it's boring" won't work, so you'll actually have to try and put some thought into it and offer legitimate reasons and even suggestions. but i have no doubt you'll manage.

Congrats on missing the part where I described the strategy of AOR games = snakes and ladders. Basically they are one dimensional with one strategy. If they were anywhere near as good as the gameplay on 'risk style' maps they'd be board games, simple as that!

PS.....Congrats on steamworks, truly a masterpiece!
Lieutenant linda

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:41 am

Congrats to linda for personally knowing all 14k members of this site and their map preferences.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby DiM on Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:48 am

linda wrote:
DiM wrote:

Congrats on missing the part where I described the strategy of AOR games = snakes and ladders. Basically they are one dimensional with one strategy. If they were anywhere near as good as the gameplay on 'risk style' maps they'd be board games, simple as that!

PS.....Congrats on steamworks, truly a masterpiece!

but..but...snakes and ladders is an actual board game. 8-[
and there must be quite a lot of snakes and ladders fans around here if people keep playing my maps.
Major DiM

Postby DiM on Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:51 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:Congrats to linda for personally knowing all 14k members of this site and their map preferences.

she's probably working for the NSA :lol:

Major DiM

Postby Gillipig on Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:11 am

I'd like to congratulate President Putin. Now that he's got his little ego boost perhaps he can pull away his ground troops from Crimea?
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby BoganGod on Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:11 am

Congratulations to betiko for driving the easiest bargain in CC history. I was prepared to wear his avatar for 1 month per bj. He suggested a week per bj. It is so nice when both parties are satisfied

Postby jefjef on Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:46 pm

Congrats to CC for having lots of nice maps! Your "random" is absolute horrid scripted bull shit that doesn't even come close to believable - but hey - your maps are cool and pretty. You can stick the rest of this crap up your asses..
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby owenshooter on Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:18 pm

jefjef wrote:Congrats to CC for having lots of nice maps! Your "random" is absolute horrid scripted bull shit that doesn't even come close to believable - but hey - your maps are cool and pretty.

Congrats to jefjef for not having seen the Promontory Summit Map, and i hope he never does... Congrats!!! the black jesus has spoken...-el Jesus negro
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby owenshooter on Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:52 am

congrats to me on a double post!!! and congrats to rhp 1 for his awesomeness!!! dude is my new CC idol!!! i kid, because i respect!! the black jesus has spoken...-el Jesus negro

Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby #1_stunna on Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:08 pm

Congrats to this thread for being exactly 6 years old.
12:17:31 ‹Pixar› im gonna be fappin to that all night long
10:59:12 ‹rhp 1› holy hell... that did it.. I pissed myself
15:15:52 ‹Ace Rimmer› Sackett58, I think I may get some action this weekend
15:16:05 ‹Sackett58› Right hand or left Ace?
Major #1_stunna

Postby AndyDufresne on Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:08 pm

#1_stunna wrote:Congrats to this thread for being exactly 6 years old.

Congrats indeed. Here is the current development of our (and by our, I mean our collective, sorry #1_Stunna) GC baby: http://www.pbs.org/parents/childdevelopmenttracker/six/

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby BoganGod on Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:45 am

Congrats to this thread for 6years in existence without getting banned, moved, or killed by tea party death squads.

Postby Gillipig on Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:10 am

BoganGod wrote:Congrats to this thread for 6years in existence without getting banned, moved, or killed by tea party death squads.

What does tea party death squads kill people with? Crosses or loud Mel Gibson in Braveheart inspired shouts of FREEEEEEDOOOOM!!!..?

AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion