Conquer Club

General Congratulations

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: General Congratulations

Postby jbrettlip on Thu May 15, 2014 8:24 am

congrats to the old guys that still count.
Bilk0 wrote:Potentially a good site, but too many cheats and secret diplomacy.

Not the site's fault, I guess there's nothing you can do about some peoples desire to win, at any cost.

As someone once said 'If we decided war was too brutal and we'd sort out all future conflicts with a snowball fight, it would only be a matter of time before someone put a brick in their snowball...."
nothing wrong with a little bit of man on dog love.
Lieutenant jbrettlip

Postby owenshooter on Mon May 19, 2014 7:29 pm

Congrats to people admitting to being multis and posting from "dead" husbands accounts. we now have the perfect storm of Benji's Widow and Insomnia Red!!!-el Jesus negro
donkeymile wrote:This is my first post I think ... (previous posts by my late husband) ... never thought I'd post here but bored tonight alone on a long weekend so here I am.

Back to the point of the thread then - I can't see it lasting 5 more years - although I do see the demand being there.

If enough people continue getting fucked by management here, then they will begin to run out of users willing to pay for premium - like me. Had my premium ripped away after playing for less than 2 months as an accused multi. This despite the fact that I contacted them PRIOR to joining and explained my situation regarding my late husband. They investigated and told me everything checked out, so I bought in - then got ripped off - refused to pay since. Told them I'd meet them face to face with further evidence and the assholes refused.

I understand that this is an isolated case of 'pissed off' but I have had many contact me since (over the past year) with stories that mirror the insane decisions these people make. Many of them refuse to pay also, though there were a few who still do - and some names that you would all recognize. It's too bad because the site itself is pretty nice with lots of options. It's just hard to pay when you've already allowed them to steal your money once.

I understand that many of these people are volunteers and I don't want to dump on many of them who don't deserve it. But to the few who are ruining it for lots of people you should feel ashamed of yourselves .... King Achilles for one, who approved me before I joined, only to steal the premium from me afterwards.

Well there is my rant .... was feeling alone and thinking about my husband and that got me thinking about these assholes all over again.
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue May 20, 2014 9:49 am

owenshooter wrote:Congrats to people admitting to being multis and posting from "dead" husbands accounts. we now have the perfect storm of Benji's Widow and Insomnia Red!!!-el Jesus negro
donkeymile wrote:This is my first post I think ... (previous posts by my late husband) ... never thought I'd post here but bored tonight alone on a long weekend so here I am.

Back to the point of the thread then - I can't see it lasting 5 more years - although I do see the demand being there.

If enough people continue getting fucked by management here, then they will begin to run out of users willing to pay for premium - like me. Had my premium ripped away after playing for less than 2 months as an accused multi. This despite the fact that I contacted them PRIOR to joining and explained my situation regarding my late husband. They investigated and told me everything checked out, so I bought in - then got ripped off - refused to pay since. Told them I'd meet them face to face with further evidence and the assholes refused.

I understand that this is an isolated case of 'pissed off' but I have had many contact me since (over the past year) with stories that mirror the insane decisions these people make. Many of them refuse to pay also, though there were a few who still do - and some names that you would all recognize. It's too bad because the site itself is pretty nice with lots of options. It's just hard to pay when you've already allowed them to steal your money once.

I understand that many of these people are volunteers and I don't want to dump on many of them who don't deserve it. But to the few who are ruining it for lots of people you should feel ashamed of yourselves .... King Achilles for one, who approved me before I joined, only to steal the premium from me afterwards.

Well there is my rant .... was feeling alone and thinking about my husband and that got me thinking about these assholes all over again.

Do you really think that if this was just a multi she would have continued to play on the original account as a freemium? Doesn't make sense.

Congrats to ignorance.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby owenshooter on Tue May 20, 2014 10:43 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:
owenshooter wrote:Congrats to people admitting to being multis and posting from "dead" husbands accounts. we now have the perfect storm of Benji's Widow and Insomnia Red!!!-el Jesus negro

Do you really think that if this was just a multi she would have continued to play on the original account as a freemium? Doesn't make sense.

Congrats to ignorance.

Congrats to not following the one rule of the thread... and congrats to said individual being on the "guest" list... if by ignorance, you meant genius, thank you... and i'm pretty sure you were one of the gullible IR defenders... so keep piling it on!!! congrats to me for sniffing these things out like jbrettlip looking for underage girls in catholic school uniforms!!!-eJn
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue May 20, 2014 10:46 am

owenshooter wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:

Congrats to ignorance.

Congrats to not following the one rule of the thread... and congrats to said individual being on the "guest" list... if by ignorance, you meant genius, thank you... and i'm pretty sure you were one of the gullible IR defenders... so keep piling it on!!! congrats to me for sniffing these things out like jbrettlip looking for underage girls in catholic school uniforms!!!-eJn

Congrats for not realising I did follow the one rule of the thread. Extra congrats for assuming I know what/who IR is when I don't have a clue. Just a jolly congrats in general.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby Dukasaur on Tue May 20, 2014 11:24 am

Congrats to Owen and Caff for finding a way to heal each others' wounds and attain spiritual brotherhood in this cold and hostile world!
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby owenshooter on Tue May 20, 2014 12:22 pm

Dukasaur wrote:Congrats to Owen and Caff for finding a way to heal each others' wounds and attain spiritual brotherhood in this cold and hostile world!

shhhhh!! we are holding hands and singing!!!-el Jesus negro

Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby TeeGee on Wed May 21, 2014 8:30 pm

owenshooter wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:Congrats to Owen and Caff for finding a way to heal each others' wounds and attain spiritual brotherhood in this cold and hostile world!

Congrats to owenshooter for not following the one rule of this thread :lol:
Kotaro wrote:TG for site owner 2020
Field Marshal TeeGee

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby Dukasaur on Wed May 21, 2014 10:07 pm

TeeGee wrote:
owenshooter wrote:

Congrats to TeeGee for interrupting a beautiful spiritual moment for some crass talk about rules.

Now, let's get back to it.

There's even a nice bonfire at the 0:38 mark.

And for TeeGee, there's a kangaroo at 1:03!
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby TeeGee on Thu May 22, 2014 3:54 am

Dukasaur wrote:
TeeGee wrote:
owenshooter wrote:

Congrats to TeeGee for interrupting a beautiful spiritual moment for some crass talk about rules.

Now, let's get back to it.

There's even a nice bonfire at the 0:38 mark.

And for TeeGee, there's a kangaroo at 1:03!

Congrats and thanks to Dukasaur for the kangaroo
Kotaro wrote:TG for site owner 2020
Field Marshal TeeGee

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby betiko on Fri May 23, 2014 6:20 pm

congrats to myself for having the best score/medal count combo on planet CC
Major betiko

Postby Serbia on Fri May 23, 2014 8:40 pm

Congrats to myself for freedom.

Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby Gillipig on Mon May 26, 2014 2:30 pm

Serbia wrote:Congrats to myself for freedom.

Bollocks.

AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby owenshooter on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:28 am

congrats to me for learning that Nelson Mandela used the powers of Conquer Club to get out of prison and become the great leader he was!!! double congrats to me for not needing a fake sign language interpreter to tell me so!!! the black jesus has spoken...-el Jesus negro
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Gillipig on Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:04 pm

owenshooter wrote:congrats to me for learning that Nelson Mandela used the powers of Conquer Club to get out of prison and become the great leader he was!!! double congrats to me for not needing a fake sign language interpreter to tell me so!!! the black jesus has spoken...-el Jesus negro

What has this got to do with free will? Don't change the subject.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:16 am

Congrats Gillipig.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby betiko on Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:31 am

congrats to myself for becoming general for the first time!! :)
Major betiko

Postby Arama86n on Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:10 am

gratz betiko! =D>
Major Arama86n

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:58 am

Congrats!
betiko wrote:congrats to myself for becoming general for the first time!! :)
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby macbone on Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:50 am

Congrats, Betiko! =)
Colonel macbone

Postby owenshooter on Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:48 pm

congrats to team CC for the best April Fools joke ever... the delay on doing it made it even better!!! great joke!!! now put the site back to how it was... congrats!!!-el Jesus negro
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby owenshooter on Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:55 am

Congrats to CC's new theme song!!!-el Jesus negro

Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby smegal69 on Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:35 am

Congrats to Betiko for blowing his own horn the loudest =D>
Colonel smegal69

Location: Doing Hard Time on "The ROCK", in the southern ocean

Postby owenshooter on Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:38 am

congrats to jbrettlip for buying me breakfast today!!! good seeing you!!! the plus side is, i didn't have to blow robocop...-0

p.s.-just FF to :25... dear lord...

Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby owenshooter on Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:21 am

congrats to team CC for placing a SUGGESTIONS forum sticky in the GD... congrats!!! as the ol' team CC saying goes, if you can't get people to go to where you want them to on the site, just SPAM where they are!!! congrats!!! i eagerly await my forced PM of other team CC announcements aside from the SPAM Newsletter!!! congrats to team CC for still not getting it!!!-el Jesus negro
Lieutenant owenshooter

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion