Conquer Club

General Congratulations

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: General Congratulations

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:07 pm

BoganGod wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
BoganGod wrote:Congrats to CC for the continuance of religious bigotry. Yet another quasi christian/commercial holiday is celebrated. Have we had passover week? Ramadan? Hell no, keep it white, keep it about the jewish tradie with the perforated hands. Congratulations team CC, the biggest bunnies on site.

Pretty much every civilization in history has had a celebration marking the arrival of spring. The fact that to some people it is closely associated with their Christian beliefs isn't binding on other people who don't care about that. In various years I've celebrated Easter with Christians, Jews, Wiccans, and atheists, each bringing their own peculiar perspective, but all happy to see the birds chirping and tulip bulbs opening after a long, hard winter.

Congratulations to Douchisore for being so socially awkward he/she forgot the only rule in this thread. For shame. Congratulations dukie for rubbing in the fact that is autumn here in the sexy hemisphere. Social with so many groups, except the group he/she is supposed to lead, embrace and help. People with funny coloured names not following the rules. <meh, typical>, walks off into the cigar smoke muttering

Congratulations to BoganGod for catching me in the Supreme Transgression of violating the only rule of this thread. Mea culpa! I am eternally grateful that it was the God of Trailer Trash who caught me, because he will only send me to my room to flagellate myself as penance, whereas if El Jesus Negro had caught me, I might be sentenced to an eternity of forum damnation!

Also, congrats to BoganGod for reminding us that he lives on the bottom of the planet and yet somehow manages to not fall off!
:o
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby owenshooter on Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:28 am

CONGRATS TO ME!!! I AM RISEN!!! the black jesus has spoken...-el Jesus negro

Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby BoganGod on Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:14 pm

congrats to me, for not having to moulder in a cave for a few days in a lame attempt to prove my divinity. Congrats to the god of the unwashed for just giving a few devotees a nickel bag to beat him, rather than stage the theatre of a show trial, s&m execution and dramatic "recovery".
Sergeant 1st Class BoganGod

Postby ronsizzle on Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:05 pm

congratulations
Sergeant 1st Class ronsizzle

Postby BoganGod on Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:23 am

ronc8649 wrote:congratulations

Congratulations to ronc for his minimalist approach to posting. Well done son.

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:35 pm

Congrats to bumpin' and grindin' of forum topics.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby Gillipig on Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:01 pm

I like bumping and grinding retired website personal.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby BoganGod on Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:41 pm

Gillipig wrote:I like bumping and grinding retired website personal.

Congrats to gobblyprig for airing his congenital stupidity in public once again. Night off for someone eh? This thread only has one rule, congrats to gillyprick for not comprehending that, and for missing the Lord of the Rings metaphor implicate in this thread.

Postby sempaispellcheck on Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:23 pm

I suspect I'm a bit late to the party, but congrats to congratulations on making general.
Not an easy thing to do.

Congrats in advance to everyone who gets the joke - and extra congrats to those who can resist the urge to groan at how bad it is. :lol:

sempai
High score: 2200 - July 20, 2015
Game 13890915 - in which I helped clinch the NC4 title for LHDD

Lieutenant sempaispellcheck

Location: Among the clouds and the skyscrapers, saving the world.

Postby Gillipig on Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:28 am

BoganGod wrote:
Gillipig wrote:I like bumping and grinding retired website personal.

Congrats to gobblyprig for airing his congenital stupidity in public once again. Night off for someone eh? This thread only has one rule, congrats to gillyprick for not comprehending that, and for missing the Lord of the Rings metaphor implicate in this thread.

What did you say? Speak a little louder, I can't hear you from underneath my boot.
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby Gillipig on Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:42 am

sempaispellcheck wrote:I suspect I'm a bit late to the party, but congrats to congratulations on making general.
Not an easy thing to do.

Congrats in advance to everyone who gets the joke - and extra congrats to those who can resist the urge to groan at how bad it is. :lol:

sempai

I said this a long time ago, CC having a fondness for the ancient is the only thing keeping this clearly off topic thread in general discussion, This nostalgia is also the reason this site has been in a perpetual decline for the last 4 years. and will continue to be for the coming 4 years, if it makes it that long.
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby owenshooter on Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:12 am

congrats to the pig for refusing to follow the one rule of this thread in his one man attempt to get it locked/moved... congrats, way to ruin the black panther party... the black jesus is disappointed...-el Jesus negro

Gillipig wrote:
sempaispellcheck wrote:I suspect I'm a bit late to the party, but congrats to congratulations on making general.
Not an easy thing to do.

sempai

I said this a long time ago, CC having a fondness for the ancient is the only thing keeping this clearly off topic thread in general discussion, This nostalgia is also the reason this site has been in a perpetual decline for the last 4 years. and will continue to be for the coming 4 years, if it makes it that long.
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

Re: General congratulations

Postby owenshooter on Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:51 pm

wicked wrote:This is IMPORTANT! This should be STICKIED!

congrats to the wisest words ever spoken within this thread... the black jesus has bumped an old post...-el Jesus negro

p.s.-and double posted!!!
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Gillipig on Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:41 am

owenshooter wrote:congrats to the pig for refusing to follow the one rule of this thread in his one man attempt to get it locked/moved... congrats, way to ruin the black panther party... the black jesus is disappointed...-el Jesus negro

Gillipig wrote:
Not an easy thing to do.

sempai

Hello 2009, what are you doing in 2014? It's fun with a blast from the past sometimes though, and you are certainly the past. In the last five years all you've written could easily be guessed just by looking at your previous comments. You're one of the most one dimensional bots on this site, and that says a lot.
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby owenshooter on Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:12 am

congrats to Gillipig for his continued efforts to not follow the one rule and to get this thread locked/moved... please stay on topic and don't ruin it for the rest of us... the black jesus is sad for your soul...-el Jesus negro
Gillipig wrote:
owenshooter wrote:congrats to the pig for refusing to follow the one rule of this thread in his one man attempt to get it locked/moved... congrats, way to ruin the black panther party... the black jesus is disappointed...-el Jesus negro

Gillipig wrote:
Not an easy thing to do.

sempai

Hello 2009, what are you doing in 2014? It's fun with a blast from the past sometimes though, and you are certainly the past. In the last five years all you've written could easily be guessed just by looking at your previous comments. You're one of the most one dimensional bots on this site, and that says a lot.
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Serbia on Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:24 am

Congratulations to owen for feeding the troll! Leave him alone, and he might get bored.

Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby Gillipig on Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:00 am

Serbia wrote:Congratulations to owen for feeding the troll! Leave him alone, and he might get bored.

Bollocks.

How about you follow your own advice? Or are you perhaps jealous that I engage in banter with others? Sounds to me like you want to take our relationship to the next level. Oh Serbia your jealousy makes me horny.
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby owenshooter on Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:53 am

Congratulations to all the BDAY CC'ers today!!! Congrats T-Schmizzl, FlyinV, LadyValhalla, captin rex b, Martin Ronne (96), gray beard (68), prior680 (53), Cheesehead1 (47), iWeld (41), RogertheCabinBoy (36), u05sdb (34), temporos (34), BollWeevil (30), theguard (29), timothyjkane25 (29), grifftron (28), KrimTheRed (28), Firkarg (26), nkLottery (26), manutd4life (25), auron083 (21), roger.a.hunt (21), $t0kA (19) and of course el Jesus negro... the black jesus has bestowed bday wishes upon you all...-el Jesus negro
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:03 pm

owenshooter wrote:Congratulations to all the BDAY CC'ers today!!! Congrats T-Schmizzl, FlyinV, LadyValhalla, captin rex b, Martin Ronne (96), gray beard (68), prior680 (53), Cheesehead1 (47), iWeld (41), RogertheCabinBoy (36), u05sdb (34), temporos (34), BollWeevil (30), theguard (29), timothyjkane25 (29), grifftron (28), KrimTheRed (28), Firkarg (26), nkLottery (26), manutd4life (25), auron083 (21), roger.a.hunt (21), $t0kA (19) and of course el Jesus negro... the black jesus has bestowed bday wishes upon you all...-el Jesus negro

Congrats to owen on having reached the age of ???

Old enough to kill, but not for votin'?
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby Army of GOD on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:42 am

congrats to owenshooter for posting birthday's in this thread and not in the designated General Birthday thread thus putting both this and that thread in jeopardy of being locked/moved.
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby owenshooter on Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:46 pm

congrats to team CC for that wonderfully illogical forum tab... congrats, you have made me have to wade through CC spam to get to the forum!!! congrats!!!-el Jesus negro
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Serbia on Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:19 pm

Congrats to a bad decision. Congrats!

Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby notyou2 on Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:57 pm

Congratulations on a brilliant decision to hide the Forums tab.
Captain notyou2

Postby owenshooter on Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:18 pm

congrats to the subset of the community tab of the conquer club site formally known as The Forum, on the nifty name change!!! you are nobody's slave!!! the black jesus has spoken...-el Jesus negro

p.s.-at 1:06 when the snake is turned into a guitar, i die...
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby owenshooter on Sun May 04, 2014 7:56 am

congrats to iAmCaffeinefor being the lucky recipient of my 500th victory on Bamboo Jack... CONGRATS!!! the black jesus has gloated...-el Jesus negro

p.s.-i was whistling all the way!!!!
Lieutenant owenshooter

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion