Conquer Club

Vacation Thread

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Vacation Thread

Postby trinicardinal on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:51 am

MoB Deadly wrote:I just got very sick. I may be out for a couple days, hopefully not.

sorry to hear that MoB - get well soon
10:16:35 ā€¹Ace Rimmerā€ŗ haven't looked at work in ages
10:42:43 ā€¹Sackett58ā€ŗ fine, I'll take my panties elsewhere
Captain trinicardinal

Postby dazza2008 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:11 am

MoB Deadly wrote:I just got very sick. I may be out for a couple days, hopefully not.

Stop being a big girl and play your games.
Corporal dazza2008

Postby MoB Deadly on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:53 pm

I will be out of town until Sunday - going up to PSU for State Patties Day. If I haven't posted in all my games recently I will try to post tomorrow before I leave.
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal MoB Deadly

Postby ghostly447 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:44 pm

short notice everybody, sorry. Going to probably have no internet access tomorrow (If I do, I will get on), and will definetely not be here the 2 days after tomorrow. Playing paintball both days, then driving home.

I will try to check on my phone at nights, and should I have roles with night actions, I will make sure to use them so the games keep flowing smoothly.

Adam
Cadet ghostly447

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:14 pm

ghostly447 wrote:short notice everybody, sorry. Going to probably have no internet access tomorrow (If I do, I will get on), and will definetely not be here the 2 days after tomorrow. Playing paintball both days, then driving home.

I will try to check on my phone at nights, and should I have roles with night actions, I will make sure to use them so the games keep flowing smoothly.

Do you want to edit that or do you not mind people knowing your name?
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Postby ghostly447 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:00 am

shieldgenerator7 wrote:
ghostly447 wrote:short notice everybody, sorry. Going to probably have no internet access tomorrow (If I do, I will get on), and will definetely not be here the 2 days after tomorrow. Playing paintball both days, then driving home.

Its fine. In most pm's that's how I post it. I think only one know my last name and that is due to them also having my email. Besides that there is still no more info I have given :)

Adam
Cadet ghostly447

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:28 am

ghostly447 wrote:
shieldgenerator7 wrote:

Its fine. In most pm's that's how I post it. I think only one know my last name and that is due to them also having my email. Besides that there is still no more info I have given :)

Adam

Ok, cool. :) I just wanted to let you know in case you slipped or something, IDK.
All I know is I kind of like my anonymity when surfing the interwebz. As anonymous as shieldgenerator7 is, IDK, I use it everywhere I go but what the hay. OK.

Have fun at paintball!

-SG7 ( 8-) )
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.

Postby chapcrap on Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:38 pm

I'm gone for the weekend. Be back Monday afternoon CC time...maybe Monday evening.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby drake_259 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:55 am

Not so much a vacation, but until work settles down and i now it will stay like it for a while, i will be quitting mafia for a while. (not fair on you guys sticking up with me while i struggle to keep up with the threads).

Will pop on for RT games if i am on and one is running but other than that i hope to see you guys again in a few months.
Tournament Sign Ups:
Carcassonne Win 3 Months Tournament Prize
Battle For Medals! Round 2
Corporal drake_259

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:50 am

drake_259 wrote:Not so much a vacation, but until work settles down and i now it will stay like it for a while, i will be quitting mafia for a while. (not fair on you guys sticking up with me while i struggle to keep up with the threads).

Will pop on for RT games if i am on and one is running but other than that i hope to see you guys again in a few months.

later drake, we hope all goes well for you at work :)

-SG7 ( :) )

Postby MoB Deadly on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:30 pm

I am sorry I know I am behind in

Heclectic Mafia
Power Role Mafia

I have had some work/car issues that's suckered all my time. Will get back asap.
Corporal MoB Deadly

Postby soundman on Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:24 am

I'll be pretty busy over the next few days. Will try to post but I'll probably only have time to read. Will be back Monday!
Lieutenant soundman

Postby Victor Sullivan on Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:31 am

Had a busy weekend. Will try to get caught up on things this evening!

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby MoB Deadly on Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:25 pm

Out of the country from 3/31 -> 4/11.
Corporal MoB Deadly

Postby drunkmonkey on Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:19 am

Out of town Saturday/Sunday
Major drunkmonkey

Postby ghostly447 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:07 am

Note to all players, CLEVER is not at school today so you can expaect a small amount of posts from his phone, or none at all.

Thank you!

Adam
Cadet ghostly447

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:48 am

hey guys im posting this here to explain my absence the past few days
saturday & sunday - my grandfather is in town so i was stuck with him for the weekend
monday- was sick and had almost no energy to get to my computer
today-well im here but still sick so it might be spotty and my grandfather is still in town and is gonna take me computer shopping so hopefully ill get a laptop sometime this week
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:53 am

Some7hingCLEVER wrote:hey guys im posting this here to explain my absence the past few days
saturday & sunday - my grandfather is in town so i was stuck with him for the weekend
today-well im here but still sick so it might be spotty and my grandfather is still in town and is gonna take me computer shopping so hopefully ill get a laptop sometime this week

Cool! You're lucky to still have grandparents. I only have 1 left, and 1 died before I was born. :cry:

Enjoy your visits with your grandparents while you can :)

-SG7 ( 8-) )

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:29 am

shieldgenerator7 wrote:
Some7hingCLEVER wrote:hey guys im posting this here to explain my absence the past few days

Cool! You're lucky to still have grandparents. I only have 1 left, and 1 died before I was born. :cry:

-SG7 ( 8-) )

i sure do i have lost 2 i have 2 left one my dad is in a fight with so i dont see him but on my step moms side is the one who is at my house..and he loves poker so i have fun lol
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:33 pm

Some7hingCLEVER wrote:
shieldgenerator7 wrote:

-SG7 ( 8-) )

i sure do i have lost 2 i have 2 left one my dad is in a fight with so i dont see him but on my step moms side is the one who is at my house..and he loves poker so i have fun lol

actually i just found out my grandfather was fired from his job(he was a truck driver) so he has nowhere to live so he will be moving into my bedroom with me
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby ghostly447 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:14 pm

Hey guys. Yesterday was a busy day and today I am not feeling very well. I will try to get on tonight and read, but no promises.

Adam
Cadet ghostly447

Postby pancakemix on Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:13 pm

Hey guys, I'm terribly busy this weekend. Don't expect to hear from me again until late Sunday.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby ghostly447 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:09 pm

hey guys, I have been pretty inactive (maybe NG1 has too??) and here is why.

I have been very tired the past week due to getting final preparations, etc done for our project which we got the awards for today. Heres how we placed (just in case others are interested)
We had a group of 5 (4 workers, the 5th was a body in the room) and we were entered in 2 contests.
Engineering: Other 3 people - Rank 2 statewide -
Sustainability: Me and NG1 - Rank 1 statewide -

Our group of 4 workers will be going to compete in the sustainability contest (me and NG1 that is, the other 2 are our main engineers so they need to come) in Kansas City, Missouri this Summer Break (provided it is a contest that competes nationally, which I do believe it is).

Thats my update. I will be getting back into games more tomorrow or the next day. For now, I need a nap :P.
Cadet ghostly447

Postby pmchugh on Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:12 pm

Congrats to both of you! So you guys work, live and play mafia together!?! You must be sick of each other :D
2009-08-12 03:35:31 - Squirrels Hat: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
Major pmchugh

Postby ghostly447 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:05 pm

pmchugh wrote:Congrats to both of you! So you guys work, live and play mafia together!?! You must be sick of each other :D

Sick of each other is the biggest understatement of the century. We even have all the same classes (same exact schedule) this year! Sometimes I ponder if I should kill him in his sleep, or at another random time Joking of course.
Cadet ghostly447

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Discussions