Conquer Club

I Want to Play Mafia!!

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

I Want to Play Mafia!!

Postby MoB Deadly on Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:40 pm

Hey Guys!

I wanna play a Mafia game, but cannot find a thread for joinable games. I have only played Mafia in Real-Time, this will be my first forum mafia. I played on Starcraft 2, they have a mafia custom game going all the time. I am not sure how the roles differ from Starcraft to here. Are there a list of roles here, or are they given out at the time of the game, or not at all?? Here are the roles I have experience with, if that helps. Let me know what I need to do!

http://wiki.thecouncilofmages.com/index ... =Main_Page

Thanks
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal MoB Deadly

Re: I Want to Play Mafia!!

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:43 pm

MoB Deadly wrote:Hey Guys!

I wanna play a Mafia game, but cannot find a thread for joinable games. I have only played Mafia in Real-Time, this will be my first forum mafia. I played on Starcraft 2, they have a mafia custom game going all the time. I am not sure how the roles differ from Starcraft to here. Are there a list of roles here, or are they given out at the time of the game, or not at all?? Here are the roles I have experience with, if that helps. Let me know what I need to do!

http://wiki.thecouncilofmages.com/index ... =Main_Page

Thanks

The games with numbers at the end are in signups (13/13-16) for example. The roles may have different names, we use the mafiascum.net names and abilities.
Last edited by safariguy5 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain safariguy5

Re: I Want to Play Mafia!!

Postby MoB Deadly on Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:44 pm

Lol, yeah im an idiot. I found the threads. I have no idea how i missed them, thanks
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal MoB Deadly

Return to Mafia Discussions