Conquer Club

Just an idea.

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Just an idea.

Postby ninjaruler on Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:32 pm

Hey all! So I know that I am not active on this website's mafia section but, I am on PlayDiplomacy's which uses the same forum. and, I was thinking of joining a game on this website because of all the interesting varieties but it is so cluttered that I can't find a game to join. Maybe the Mod's could use some subforums to de-clutter this part of the website up. Maybe have a part for Active Games, Archived Games, New Ideas/Sign ups. It will make it a lot easier to get around the forum
Cadet ninjaruler

Re: Just an idea.

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:56 pm

ninjaruler wrote:Hey all! So I know that I am not active on this website's mafia section but, I am on PlayDiplomacy's which uses the same forum. and, I was thinking of joining a game on this website because of all the interesting varieties but it is so cluttered that I can't find a game to join. Maybe the Mod's could use some subforums to de-clutter this part of the website up. Maybe have a part for Active Games, Archived Games, New Ideas/Sign ups. It will make it a lot easier to get around the forum

Um? Have. Have. Have. Sign ups are in the "Mafia Games," which could be considered the Active Games. Archive is in Archive, and New Ideas would be Discussion. Everything used to be in just one subforum in off-topics, but now we've got our own forum.

Anyways, welcome. There's quite a few games that could use some sign-ups or replacements, so please join.

-Tails
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby safariguy5 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:18 pm

ninjaruler wrote:Hey all! So I know that I am not active on this website's mafia section but, I am on PlayDiplomacy's which uses the same forum. and, I was thinking of joining a game on this website because of all the interesting varieties but it is so cluttered that I can't find a game to join. Maybe the Mod's could use some subforums to de-clutter this part of the website up. Maybe have a part for Active Games, Archived Games, New Ideas/Sign ups. It will make it a lot easier to get around the forum

Check the games with a number/number (9/24 for example). Those are the ones needing players. They're all in the Mafia Games tab. The finished games are moved to archives.
Captain safariguy5

Postby Rodion on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:29 pm

If you want to join a game right now, your best beds are Legend of Dragoon Mafia and Golden Pantheon - Egyptian.
General Rodion

Postby ninjaruler on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:36 pm

oh my bad but I meant like get subforum's under the mafia Games forum,
Cadet ninjaruler

Postby Mr. Squirrel on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:41 am

ninjaruler wrote:oh my bad but I meant like get subforum's under the mafia Games forum,

The way the forum is now is actually lightyears better than it used to be. It's not a perfect system, but currently there aren't enough games to really justify splitting the main forum up between Active Games and Recruiting games. I'm sure this will be considered in the future though. Forums generally evolve very slowly so we will have to wait a while before such a suggestion could be implemented. Thank you for sharing though.
pmchugh wrote:If I wasn't lazy, I would sig that :lol:
Lieutenant Mr. Squirrel

Postby blakebowling on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:43 am

Mr. Squirrel wrote:
ninjaruler wrote:oh my bad but I meant like get subforum's under the mafia Games forum,

The way the forum is now is actually lightyears better than it used to be. It's not a perfect system, but currently there aren't enough games to really justify splitting the main forum up between Active Games and Recruiting games. I'm sure this will be considered in the future though. Forums generally evolve very slowly so we will have to wait a while before such a suggestion could be implemented. Thank you for sharing though.

The site administration is reluctant to add sub forums, as it is believed to create clutter. Be glad we have the forums we do, and use them properly!
Private blakebowling

Postby strike wolf on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:54 am

Mr. Squirrel wrote:

It actually was discussed but because a lot of mods just continue the game from the sign up thread it doesn't make much sense from that angle to include a subforum for sign up threads.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:01 pm

hey ninjaruler! welcome to the CC mafia forum! join a game and have fun!
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Return to Mafia Discussions