Conquer Club

Deadly's first mafia

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Deadly's first mafia

Postby MoB Deadly on Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:56 pm

I want to host my own mafia! I know I have to wait until I officially complete 2 games before I can do it, but I am going to start planning it now. I need someone tell about it. I need to make sure it's balanced and I have all the details correct. I am used to playing on an existing platform, not used to making things from scratch, so I could have missed some details.

If you are interested in hearing the details, please PM and post here.

Thanks!
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal MoB Deadly

Re: Deadly's first mafia

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:15 pm

HEy MOB! Do you have ideas for some set-ups? If not I have some, but I'd rather use yours.
I'd like to help you co-mod your first game, that is, if you want my help.
Co-mods are always good to have.

-SG7 ( :) )
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Postby strike wolf on Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:20 pm

shieldgenerator7 wrote:HEy MOB! Do you have ideas for some set-ups? If not I have some, but I'd rather use yours.

I think a more experience player would be better for co-mod/helping with balance.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby safariguy5 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:24 pm

strike wolf wrote:
shieldgenerator7 wrote:HEy MOB! Do you have ideas for some set-ups? If not I have some, but I'd rather use yours.

I think a more experience player would be better for co-mod/helping with balance.

Yeah shield, your modding track record isn't particularly long.

I'd be happy to look at your game setup and check for balance MoB.
Captain safariguy5

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:25 pm

strike wolf wrote:

yeah maybe. I could still co-mod. I don't know if I'd be able to help balance wise, but I can help co-modding.

Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Postby MoB Deadly on Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:39 pm

What exactly is the responsibility of a co-mod? In this game, I am not looking to include much scene flavor at all, so I will not need help with that. However I may need you for assistance in deadline enforcement. If things go smooth I want to have steady and quick deadlines, but I may decide against it and go for slower play if that is the demand of the community right now.

Thanks Safari, I will send you the information. I appreciate your help
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal MoB Deadly

Postby safariguy5 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:35 pm

MoB Deadly wrote:What exactly is the responsibility of a co-mod? In this game, I am not looking to include much scene flavor at all, so I will not need help with that. However I may need you for assistance in deadline enforcement. If things go smooth I want to have steady and quick deadlines, but I may decide against it and go for slower play if that is the demand of the community right now.

Thanks Safari, I will send you the information. I appreciate your help

Generally, a co-mod can help coordinate night actions or maybe with the logistics like vote counts. I don't think you necessarily need one, given that the game isn't employing anything too crazy (like Clue) and you're not dealing with a huge player base (like Memebase). It's up to you if you want one, but know that a co-mod cuts down the possible player pool by 1. If you just want deadline enforcement, I can help you with that.
Captain safariguy5

Postby BGtheBrain on Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:24 am

Captain BGtheBrain

Return to Mafia Discussions