Conquer Club

ACTIVITY CHECK

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

ACTIVITY CHECK

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:45 pm

It appears we have trouble playing larger games because a lot of our players are rather... inactive.

So to help our mods with activity, I thought we should have an activity check to see how many active members we have here, just to give a ballpark estimate.

I realize not everyone checks the Discussions forum but the more players who post here saying they're active the better. At least this way we can get a minimum.

So I will go first and say that I am active.

-SG7 ( :) )
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Re: ACTIVITY CHECK

Postby pancakemix on Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:53 pm

Just slap people around in games. They'll hop to it.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby safariguy5 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:11 pm

pancakemix wrote:Just slap people around in games. They'll hop to it.

Yep, it's called prodding people.
Captain safariguy5

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:21 am

This is more for mods trying to open new games so they know what kind of player pool to expect.
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:57 pm

EVERYONE! POST IN THIS THREAD! :)
(or just delete it)

Postby strike wolf on Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:06 pm

I would but I just don't think this thread will really be all that indicative of how active players will be in a game. After all we've had plenty of people in the past that will go inactive respond quickly to prods and then disappear again. I don't think this will be any different. If you want the best indication of how active a player will be in their games, look at how active they are in their current games and that will give you the best and most accurate idea of how they will be.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:43 pm

strike wolf wrote:I would but I just don't think this thread will really be all that indicative of how active players will be in a game. After all we've had plenty of people in the past that will go inactive respond quickly to prods and then disappear again. I don't think this will be any different. If you want the best indication of how active a player will be in their games, look at how active they are in their current games and that will give you the best and most accurate idea of how they will be.

you're probably right, but it wouldn't hurt to try something like this

Return to Mafia Discussions