Conquer Club

Apology

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Apology

Postby Commander9 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:23 pm

I wanted to apologize the whole mafia community for my disappearance. Since I really don't have too much time right now, I won't elaborate too much, but basically my laptop died and while I do have internet access in the university, I can't and won't spend my days in the library. It is possible that I will have permanent internet access some time in the future again, but I can't say anything more.

Again, apologies to all of those who have invested time in my games or in whose games I've participated. Also, should Mr. Squirrel be interesting, he may still have an excel file of [UNKNOWN] mafia, so he has my permission to continue with it should he want to. I also really wanted to apologize PCM for not being able co-mod our wonderful game recently. Best of luck to you all - this is not goodbye yet: it's just a farewell.
But... It was so artistically done.
Lieutenant Commander9

Re: Apology

Postby Mr. Squirrel on Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:03 pm

Commander9 wrote:Also, should Mr. Squirrel be interesting, he may still have an excel file of [UNKNOWN] mafia, so he has my permission to continue with it should he want to.
I have the excel sheet of all the roles, but not the night actions. I could continue it if I got those and everyone wanted to play. I think more than a few of the living players are inactive though. They would need replacing. :?
pmchugh wrote:If I wasn't lazy, I would sig that :lol:
Lieutenant Mr. Squirrel

Postby pancakemix on Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:05 am

I've been expecting this. No worries, though. My own activity willing, I should have it under control.

Best of luck to you, my friend.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:51 pm

May God bless you com9!

And yes I will be willing to pick up UNKNOWN mafia again; I think most of the players have been inactive due to the mod's inactivity. So once the mod returns the players should come back in (I think).

-SG7 ( 8-) )
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Postby Victor Sullivan on Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:11 pm

And I'd certainly be willing to replace :)

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby sensfan on Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:53 pm

And the Mafia Awards?

My TPA tournament, Chief Trio, is up. Join it now:http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=159516

I cover the TPA Wrap for the CC Newsletter.
Cook sensfan

Location: In front of my computer sitting on a comfy computer chair

Postby strike wolf on Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:26 pm

I think that only leaves three active players out of 15...Nag might come back in if he knew the game was restarting and I think Bleed has been checking the forum now and then but that's still 10 roles unaccounted for that I'm not sure would be able to play.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Commander9 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:18 pm

Mr. Squirrel wrote:I have the excel sheet of all the roles, but not the night actions. I could continue it if I got those and everyone wanted to play. I think more than a few of the living players are inactive though. They would need replacing. :?

By any chance you would be willing to email it to me? Also, I'm planning to send a mass PM to see how much interest there is... And if there's going to be enough, I'll try to get it back going again.
But... It was so artistically done.
Lieutenant Commander9

Postby Mr. Squirrel on Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:34 pm

Commander9 wrote:
Mr. Squirrel wrote:I have the excel sheet of all the roles, but not the night actions. I could continue it if I got those and everyone wanted to play. I think more than a few of the living players are inactive though. They would need replacing. :?

By any chance you would be willing to email it to me? Also, I'm planning to send a mass PM to see how much interest there is... And if there's going to be enough, I'll try to get it back going again.

I sent it back to you. Good luck.
pmchugh wrote:If I wasn't lazy, I would sig that :lol:
Lieutenant Mr. Squirrel

Return to Mafia Discussions