Conquer Club

Interesting mafia players come and gone

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Interesting mafia players come and gone

Postby nagerous on Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:58 pm

Commander9 wrote:I haven't played that much with Ga7, but from my experience, I can say that he was a very, very good player, although wouldn't quite call him a God.

Nagerous along with Fircoal both were really fun to play with - definitely one of the more interesting guys.

As mentioned, mandy and his theories (one of the few that was catching up to my play style quite well) were really entertaining too.

Herk? Herk :lol: I still remember my 1st normal game... Briarsburg... With him :lol:

Thanks, though it requires me being active and having a lot of spare time, I fear I have become less of a good player since I entered the realm of full time work.
Captain nagerous

Postby Commander9 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:38 pm

nagerous wrote:Thanks, though it requires me being active and having a lot of spare time, I fear I have become less of a good player since I entered the realm of full time work.

But hey, at least you're still somewhat sticking around ;)
But... It was so artistically done.
Lieutenant Commander9

Postby Minister Masket on Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:30 am

/ wrote:lots of other good players;
thezz
sierra_leone
skoffin
skittles!
minister masket
iliad
VioIet's clue really showed how quickly she improved, it's a bit sad not to see more.

Awww.....someone actually remembered me. :cry:

nagerous I think got me into mafia and ga7 and Fircoal kept me doing it, pretty much.
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Private Minister Masket

Postby FloresDelMal on Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:18 pm

I agree with all the praise my frenchy gets, he does makes a craft out of his playing, while i go with my guts, and i get easily annoyed so my playing is quite unequal :oops:
One player that i miss is militant, he was a sweet kid with sharp logic skills, i hope he is doing well ^^
Sergeant 1st Class FloresDelMal

Postby Talapus on Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:18 pm

/ wrote:Yeah, ga was one of the only players I've ever actually been afraid of being called out by, another being talapus

Fear huh? I was never that scary. Unless of course you give off a scum vibe in which case I come after you hard. Though the last game I remember playing with you was the one you modded about a resort. I owned it and won as scum. But in cases like like that you have nothing to fear, just sit back and enjoy the show.

But ya GT was great, pancake, spurgistan, and Mountain Lion. All have come and moved on. Now we all sit and create the next cycle of CC players
DoomYoshi wrote:
vote talapus

You lying sack of cunt!
Corporal Talapus

Previous

Return to Mafia Discussions