Conquer Club

Campin_Killer

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Campin_Killer

Postby aage on Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:43 am

The no-multi rule is annoying. It's a good rule, considering that you can earn points by defeating other players on this site, but there should at least be a way for players to change their account name. This is, for example, not really my own account; I lost the password on my own account and then created a new one, which was noticed, after which I struck up a deal with a multi hunter that I got to keep this account (it's a friends' old account and he was so generous to supply me). I do dislike the username though. But I guess that's a discussion for another thread, as SW correctly mentions.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby nagerous on Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:55 pm

Bruceswar wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:She didnt have an old inactive...I did that bust myself

No but you know that was not the correct decision... Regarding account 1. Not that many remember account one but...

Delia was perma'd for a reason.
Captain nagerous

Postby betiko on Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:48 pm

aage wrote:The no-multi rule is annoying. It's a good rule, considering that you can earn points by defeating other players on this site, but there should at least be a way for players to change their account name. This is, for example, not really my own account; I lost the password on my own account and then created a new one, which was noticed, after which I struck up a deal with a multi hunter that I got to keep this account (it's a friends' old account and he was so generous to supply me). I do dislike the username though. But I guess that's a discussion for another thread, as SW correctly mentions.

why would you keep someone else's account instead of getting yours back? you can get your old password backasking mods.
Major betiko

Postby safariguy5 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:01 pm

nagerous wrote:
Bruceswar wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:She didnt have an old inactive...I did that bust myself

No but you know that was not the correct decision... Regarding account 1. Not that many remember account one but...

Delia was perma'd for a reason.

Apologies if I stirred up any old drama here, I was simply trying to point out that it doesn't matter if you stopped using an old account a long time ago. The point is that you cannot have multiple accounts even if the old ones are inactive.

I am in no ways attempting to justify/condemn the actual multi bust, I was using it as an example of there being no statute of limitations on multi accounts.
Captain safariguy5

Postby aage on Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:00 am

betiko wrote:
aage wrote:The no-multi rule is annoying. It's a good rule, considering that you can earn points by defeating other players on this site, but there should at least be a way for players to change their account name. This is, for example, not really my own account; I lost the password on my own account and then created a new one, which was noticed, after which I struck up a deal with a multi hunter that I got to keep this account (it's a friends' old account and he was so generous to supply me). I do dislike the username though. But I guess that's a discussion for another thread, as SW correctly mentions.

why would you keep someone else's account instead of getting yours back? you can get your old password backasking mods.

'cause the account I made got banned together with the old account I had. But that's history now, I suppose.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby Count Belisle on Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:17 am

/ wrote:So he was colton24, wasn't he?

Yes he was
Cook Count Belisle

Postby colton24 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:17 pm

Hey guys,

I'd first off, in advance, like to apologize the way that happened with JTTF. I honestly got tired of acting like some random person, and eventually told some people on Chat and then in VGU. I was a bit pissed when I got banned, and I apologize to all that wanted to keep playing JTTF.

But, hey, I am back...and +1 to / for figuring out who I was.
Highest Rank: Lieutenant | Highest Score: 1641
Mr. Squirrel wrote:
pmchugh wrote:BUMP- one more fool needed :mrgreen:

One fool reporting for duty!

Been around for too long...said things that shouldn't have been said...but all that has changed
Corporal 1st Class colton24

Postby rishaed on Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:34 am

O.o hes back!! nice glad to have you just more shenanigans like that k? ;) Was bummed that your games just up and died :cry:... find a game to jump in if you can now
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Previous

Return to Mafia Discussions