Conquer Club

A New Game?

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

A New Game?

Postby rishaed on Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:49 am

I'm currently reserving myself to modding right now, that being said what would be some themes people would be interested in? I can try and make up the roles/balance/theme issues for it a bit more though it might be a tiny bit before I actually get the game out. We only have 4 games out currently, but recently themed games have been easier to get people to sign-up for, and fill. Most of my games are not extremely themed, and I'm not as good at scene writing as some of the others out there (Fircoal/MM comes to mind here). So thoughts/ comments?
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: A New Game?

Postby ga7 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:01 pm

I'd say you would be better off picking a theme you like or have ideas for rather than the other way around, you'll have less trouble fitting roles and flavour in general.
Lieutenant ga7

Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (13) General Achievement (6)
Clan Achievement (4)

Re: A New Game?

Postby rishaed on Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:24 pm

ga7 wrote:I'd say you would be better off picking a theme you like or have ideas for rather than the other way around, you'll have less trouble fitting roles and flavour in general.

Thats usually what I do as well, however it ends up less themed then.... hahah though my next one is going to have the craziest twist to it :D
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Return to Mafia Discussions