Conquer Club

A New Game?

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

A New Game?

Postby rishaed on Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:49 am

I'm currently reserving myself to modding right now, that being said what would be some themes people would be interested in? I can try and make up the roles/balance/theme issues for it a bit more though it might be a tiny bit before I actually get the game out. We only have 4 games out currently, but recently themed games have been easier to get people to sign-up for, and fill. Most of my games are not extremely themed, and I'm not as good at scene writing as some of the others out there (Fircoal/MM comes to mind here). So thoughts/ comments?
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Re: A New Game?

Postby ga7 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:01 pm

I'd say you would be better off picking a theme you like or have ideas for rather than the other way around, you'll have less trouble fitting roles and flavour in general.
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools...
Lieutenant ga7

Re: A New Game?

Postby rishaed on Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:24 pm

ga7 wrote:I'd say you would be better off picking a theme you like or have ideas for rather than the other way around, you'll have less trouble fitting roles and flavour in general.

Thats usually what I do as well, however it ends up less themed then.... hahah though my next one is going to have the craziest twist to it :D
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Return to Mafia Discussions