The Idea: A tournament featuring games hosted by different moderators (must have previous moderating experience at the minimum of hosting 2 full games). MVP of winning team (or solo winner if alone) will be voted for by all players. May be dead or alive at ENDGAME but must be on winning team. The MVP gains entrance to the Championship game. Once enough MVPs enter the Championship game (which will be hosted by 3 moderators. This must be a balanced game) the Championship game will commence.
The Prize: Currently unknown. Maybe we could get a General Achievement medal or something of that sort in here or some other prize we can come up with.
- All moderators will have a chance to get in themselves (besides the three that will host the Championship) by playing in other qualifier games and winning MVP.
- Each moderator may only mod one qualifier game.
- Each player may only win one qualifier MVP pass, even if they're in multiple qualifier games. So if they won one already they cannot be voted for, for MVP.
- Obviously no cheating and abide by the moderators rules, each mod will have their own rules for their games.
What we need right now:
- Three Championship mods (they may mod one qualifier each as well).
- Moderators (at least 10, once we get the Championship mods they shall work together to find the exact number of MVPs/Mods we need.
I was thinking either I could put together a team for the championship mods or if everyone prefers we can nominate a few mods and the top 3 that get voted for will be the Championship moderators.
Once we have the three, they/we can begin planning the final game to get more information/rules/etc out for the qualifiers.
So far this is in the idea stage. But I think it'd be cool if we put some serious thought into this.