Conquer Club

Does this happens to you?

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Does this happens to you?

Postby dakky21 on Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:12 pm

Does it happens to you that you visit the CC forums just to see the "new posts" in the mafia subforum?
I do that like 50 times a day, even when there are no active games.

So I have an idea... why don't we have one game which will be normal C9 (one of the C9 semi-open setups) with 7 players, always active... so when one game ends, the next one starts immediately. Hosts of the game change by round-robin, meaning if I host one game, I get to play another 6 until I must host again.

So something is going on while we wait to fill the other bigger waiting games.

I'll be taking signups here and I'm willing to host the first game. First come, first served. If we can have 14 players ready, we can have two parallel games running at all times.
The games will have to be hosted in the order of sign-ups (me first, whoever signs up next will host the second game).

REMEMBER: If you sign up for this idea, you WILL have to host one game or be kicked and replaced from other games in this series.

Signed:
1. dakky21
2. new guy1
3. BuJaber
Last edited by dakky21 on Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Captain dakky21

Re: Does this happens to you?

Postby new guy1 on Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:58 pm

I appreciate this idea, and correct me if I'm wrong you wish for this to draw some attention to the forum. For now, I can handle this, and if it comes to a time where I can't handle the responsibility, I will let you know weeks in advance. Since I am recently back to the forums, I would like to play a couple games to fulfill the request of having two games under my belt before I host one. I still have the file for one I hosted a year or two back so someone can determine if it's alright to host another. I appreciate the initiative, and am glad to bring this idea to reality so long as there are others who will take on a possible two games at a time.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby BuJaber on Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:54 am

Honestly dakky I don't think this will get much support. But personally I think it suits me so sign me up please.
Major BuJaber

Postby strike wolf on Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:10 pm

People visit CC for reasons that aren't mafia?
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Return to Mafia Discussions