Conquer Club

Dear Leader: Please be = yes

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Dear Leader: Please be = yes

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:59 pm

It be crazy time to make moderation at to me.

For those who don't speak goon - the mafia community currently has no moderator. We need another one. Please volunteer and voluntell people to take on the tasks which involve:
a)moving threads around once games are done
b) being a pillar of piousness and a bastion of best behavior
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Re: Dear Leader: Please be = yes

Postby dakky21 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:40 pm

Check the Basement Disco Lounge. When I resigned from a Community mod position, I clearly asked if I can remain only a mafia mod. My pleas were not heard.

So I don't see the point of this topic, as you are either a community AND mafia mod, or you're not mod at all.

The point is, all Community mods are also a mafia mods, there is no need to appoint one specifically. Just do your community work and that's it.
Captain dakky21

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:16 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:It be crazy time to make moderation at to me.

For those who don't speak goon - the mafia community currently has no moderator. We need another one. Please volunteer and voluntell people to take on the tasks which involve:
a)moving threads around once games are done
b) being a pillar of piousness and a bastion of best behavior

There is another significant duty which needs to be mentioned. The credits for Officially-sponsored mafia games need to be disbursed and kept track of. https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=213&t=211783#p4648727. There is a budget to maintain and records to keep. It's not onerous, but it does require being organized and fair.

dakky21 wrote:Check the Basement Disco Lounge. When I resigned from a Community mod position, I clearly asked if I can remain only a mafia mod. My pleas were not heard.

So I don't see the point of this topic, as you are either a community AND mafia mod, or you're not mod at all.

The point is, all Community mods are also a mafia mods, there is no need to appoint one specifically. Just do your community work and that's it.

There's no separate Mafia department, and nobody is going to create a separate department for a marginal sub-community with 20 adherents at the best of times. When you resigned from the Community team you resigned, period. However, within departments mods do have specific job descriptions, and I don't want random Community mods trying to handle the Mafia budget on an ad-hoc basis. I want one person who will take it seriously and keep accurate records. A fiduciary trust is a sober matter, and it makes no difference if you're dealing in billions or in credits which are worth something less than a penny.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby dakky21 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:19 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
dakky21 wrote:Check the Basement Disco Lounge. When I resigned from a Community mod position, I clearly asked if I can remain only a mafia mod. My pleas were not heard.

There's no separate Mafia department, and nobody is going to create a separate department for a marginal sub-community with 20 adherents at the best of times. When you resigned from the Community team you resigned, period. However, within departments mods do have specific job descriptions, and I don't want random Community mods trying to handle the Mafia budget on an ad-hoc basis. I want one person who will take it seriously and keep accurate records. A fiduciary trust is a sober matter, and it makes no difference if you're dealing in billions or in credits which are worth something less than a penny.

If you want and need, I can be a mafia mod. But then again, only that. Job description: Mafia forums mod. I won't monitor GD's and Off topics. And no color to my name, please. That would be similar to my request earlier. EDIT: and no access to chatters and nothing else but community.
Captain dakky21

Postby TeeGee on Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:26 pm

If someone supplies me a list of the threads that need to be moved I will move them
Kotaro wrote:TG for site owner 2020
Field Marshal TeeGee

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby owenshooter on Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:54 pm

i had no idea that Mafia still existed!! wow...-Bj
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Metsfanmax on Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:51 am

Yeah OK I'm just going to do this since I already have powers here. Just moved the two finished threads to archives.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Return to Mafia Discussions