Conquer Club

Classic Mafia Moments

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Classic Mafia Moments

Postby ga7 on Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:59 am

I don't think I could find a classic mafia moment in this page =/
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools...
Lieutenant ga7

Postby pmchugh on Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:04 am

One huge classic moment was godfather mafia, loved that game even though I replaced in read like 60 pages and then was day killed about 10 mins later :lol:

Another awesome game was Asylum Mafia, first time I was ever a godfather yet I killed someone and was bombed :(

My fav game of recent times was Dark Knight, I felt like I was constantly about to be discovered and it was fun picking people off and of course the incredible odds that the Joker would claim to be the Butler who just happened to be missing from the game.
2009-08-12 03:35:31 - Squirrels Hat: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
Major pmchugh

Postby captainwalrus on Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:39 pm

*sigh* I am mad at myself for the year I spent playing CC before I realized there was a foum, then for the half a year before I realized what mafia games were. :x
Private 1st Class captainwalrus

Postby Simon Viavant on Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:07 pm

I remember the first mafia game I ever played here, it was Mr. Adams's Conquer Club mafia. (Multies vs. Mods). The mod actions were one giant debacle from beginning to end, and on top of that, anark was governor and killed the entire town.
ImageImageImage
Remember Them
Corporal Simon Viavant

Postby pmchugh on Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:23 pm

Simon Viavant wrote:I remember the first mafia game I ever played here, it was Mr. Adams's Conquer Club mafia. (Multies vs. Mods). The mod actions were one giant debacle from beginning to end, and on top of that, anark was governor and killed the entire town.

Your telling me I got completely confuzzled when trying to work out what happened when making the hall of fame.
Major pmchugh

Postby ga7 on Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:56 pm

Lol there's some games like that. I just read one modded by Unit_2 where he managed to lose the roleset right after the beginning of the game, then abandonned it, then for some reason another guy continued it... The setup was like 3 cops 3 docs and a dozen of townies for 4 mafia :lol:
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools...
Lieutenant ga7

Postby pmchugh on Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:59 pm

ga7 wrote:Lol there's some games like that. I just read one modded by Unit_2 where he managed to lose the roleset right after the beginning of the game, then abandonned it, then for some reason another guy continued it... The setup was like 3 cops 3 docs and a dozen of townies for 4 mafia :lol:

Awesome lmao. Sometimes the worse the setup the better the game.
Major pmchugh

Postby william18 on Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:44 pm

pmchugh wrote:
ga7 wrote:Lol there's some games like that. I just read one modded by Unit_2 where he managed to lose the roleset right after the beginning of the game, then abandonned it, then for some reason another guy continued it... The setup was like 3 cops 3 docs and a dozen of townies for 4 mafia :lol:

Except Simons C-9.
Sergeant william18

Postby Fircoal on Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:51 pm

3 mafia XD
pmchugh wrote:

that only works for my games XD
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby strike wolf on Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:44 pm

Suggs claiming that he had been banned by wicked and falsely announcing he was the red death which caused him to be lynched as the prince in Talapus' Masque of The Red Death mafia. leading to my first and only win as an SK (so far)...
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby VioIet on Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:05 am

Thanks for bringing this thread back strike!! I found it hilarious- quite a good read.
It seems like i missed out on a lot of things in the past.

Some of these post gave me ideas for my next mafia game :-$

Okay now, I know my fondest memories won't compare to the old school mafia- but I still found them funny.

I think my favorite moment was
1). Crusades Mafia
Sulta- I mean Sully.

Sully was the mafia godfather in this game, and played quite well, and in almost every post- kept referencing himself to be the Sultan. We all thought it was a joke, until he was NK'd and revealed to actually be the Muslim godfather. Great Moment. I thought my ridiculous case on Fir in that game was quite funny, as we were lovers.

2). San Francisco Mafia
Karelpetertje and Lildanbassman posting the picture of the Zodiac Killer- with Victor photo-shopped in.
That was priceless. Edoc's twist was also a really good moment.

Biggest WTH Moment
Unmafia
There were three nights in a row- with the Day Phase skipped each time. Needless to say, mafia won that game.
And do i need to even mention that it was a Fir game .
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA

Private 1st Class VioIet

Postby safariguy5 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:33 am

I have to say, Fircoal making that epically long post before being lynched in POTC was absolutely priceless. Well said sir.

Also, Koesen as Luke convinced captain walrus as Darth Vader to side with the rebels against me as Emperor Palpatine. And then since half the players were survivors, the empire got endgamed. Quite mad about that...

And I guess me being the sane cop and replacing as a lover and then discovering that my lover was the mafia godfather in San Francisco Mafia was nice.
Captain safariguy5

Postby strike wolf on Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:33 am

safariguy5 wrote:Also, Koesen as Luke convinced captain walrus as Darth Vader to side with the rebels against me as Emperor Palpatine. And then since half the players were survivors, the empire got endgamed. Quite mad about that...

I remember that. Koesen was R2D2 and someone else (metsfan?) had been luke and had recruited Darth Vader the night before but because of it happening right before the day 1 scene, Luke didn't know that he had successfully recruited Walrus until after the day had started....causing epic confusion which lead to us rebels winning...I seem to have a lot of those weird games...

I guess I could also add in the Dead Space mafia game where I thought I could endgame town as mafia godfather and fake claimed day cop getting two townies lynched before winning...as a recruited cult member...
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby Skoffin on Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:08 pm

VioIet wrote:Biggest WTH Moment
Unmafia
There were three nights in a row- with the Day Phase skipped each time. Needless to say, mafia won that game.
And do i need to even mention that it was a Fir game .

Actually, it was an SK win XD

Although the princess deaths ultimately worked in my favour, I was a bit miffed as I did have a fake claim prepared and already worked out how I would execute it. Baaw. I love my fakeclaims and hate seeing them go to waste :cry:

Iliad wrote:Reed's coheed and cambria mafia. When selin uncovered the 3 mafias and the serial killer and the mafia and the serial killer teamed up and discussed plans in broad daylight.

Damn that was fun.

I remember the lulz of that game. One of my favourite quotes was essentially "uhhhh guys, we can hear you..." XD

I quite enjoyed Neighbourhood mafia, particularly the roleplay/storyline aspect of it. I had another fake claim in that which I had to alter at the last minute as it involved fighting with flores and claiming it as part of my role conditions. Sadly the mod stepped in and told us to stop arguing so it wouldn't make sense to carry on with the claim at that stage. I believe I did still get flores killed as part of my plans though.

It was also fun using a fake claim to get Ga7 (my godfather) killed in .... thieves? mafia. :P

I miss Koesen. Great player and also churned out good fake claims. I believe I even nicked his Explorer claim for one of my games.
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Victor Sullivan on Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:57 pm

theherkman. Period.
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby VioIet on Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:56 am

Victor Sullivan wrote:theherkman. Period.

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up right there :lol: =D>

Now, I am eager for someone to list some memorable moments involving Mandy. I'm sure there must be several.
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA

Private 1st Class VioIet

Postby strike wolf on Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:17 am

Id also like to add the modern warfare mafia if iit hasn't already where lsu investigated 3 scum in a row including me, the godfather the night I had been framed. Actually id have to check but he might had a fourth straight.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby safariguy5 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:07 pm

strike wolf wrote:Id also like to add the modern warfare mafia if iit hasn't already where lsu investigated 3 scum in a row including me, the godfather the night I had been framed. Actually id have to check but he might had a fourth straight.

That was because the framer got busdriven. That was pretty funny.
Captain safariguy5

Postby F1fth on Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:05 am

Wow, can hardly believe I have a post in this thread from more than two years ago! Where did the time go...

Anyway, great to see the community got a little mod love and a new home. The glorious mafia master race should not be confined by the filthy OT peasants. :P

I might have to join a few games this summer when I have a little more free time though.
<>---------------------------<>
......Come play CC Mafia,
.....where happiness lies
<>----------[Link]----------<>

REMEMBER NORSE // REMEMBER DANCING MUSTARD
Corporal F1fth

Postby Fircoal on Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:10 am

F1fth wrote:Wow, can hardly believe I have a post in this thread from more than two years ago! Where did the time go...

Anyway, great to see the community got a little mod love and a new home. The glorious mafia master race should not be confined by the filthy OT peasants. :P

I might have to join a few games this summer when I have a little more free time though.

F1fth! :D

(You should join games NOA >:U)
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby nagerous on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:03 am

Fircoal wrote:
F1fth wrote:Wow, can hardly believe I have a post in this thread from more than two years ago! Where did the time go...

QFT
Captain nagerous

Postby Victor Sullivan on Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:54 pm

VioIet wrote:I think my favorite moment was
1). Crusades Mafia
Sulta- I mean Sully.

Sully was the mafia godfather in this game, and played quite well, and in almost every post- kept referencing himself to be the Sultan. We all thought it was a joke, until he was NK'd and revealed to actually be the Muslim godfather. Great Moment.

I loved that! :lol: Worst part was that I thought I was being clever! :lol:

VioIet wrote:2). San Francisco Mafia
Karelpetertje and Lildanbassman posting the picture of the Zodiac Killer- with Victor photo-shopped in.
That was priceless.

:lol: I remember having that as my avatar for a stint, that was great, too! :lol:
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby strike wolf on Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:56 pm

I would like a copy of that picture.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby Victor Sullivan on Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:04 pm

lildanbassman wrote:
karelpietertje wrote:Image

I never heard of this zodiac killer, but according to wikipedia, the picture above is him :)
I suggest we all post pictures of ourselves, so we can rule people out :lol:

btw, I don't think vioiet put any hints in the text. We do know a couple of names that were prisoners, but it's not like anybody is going to claim to be one of those :lol:

Man...that face looks vaguely familiar. It seems as though I might have seen someone like it around here...but..just..can't...quite...put..my..finger..on...WAIT!

OH YEAH, I remember now...let's add a little Clark Kent decoy and PRESTO!

Vote: Victor

:lol:
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby F1fth on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:12 pm

nagerous wrote:
Fircoal wrote:

QFT

I'd love to but my professors are literally beating me to death with big, heavy books. Seriously, please call the authorities I need help

After my final exams next week, I'll definitely join a few OK? :)
Last edited by F1fth on Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<>---------------------------<>
......Come play CC Mafia,
.....where happiness lies
<>----------[Link]----------<>

REMEMBER NORSE // REMEMBER DANCING MUSTARD
Corporal F1fth

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Discussions