Conquer Club

Korean War II (1/11), sign up to get free train to Pyongyang

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Korean War II (1/11), sign up to get free train to Pyongyang

Postby sensfan on Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:47 pm

CNN: Breaking news now from Washington, we have word that North Korea led by Kim Jong-Il has declared war on the South! South Korea (led by Lee Myung-Bak) has consequently declared war on the North! The Americans are brought in to this battle by the Republican Congress who is led by the support of Democrat President Obama. The Chinese are threatening to counter!

Two days later: There appears to be some treacheary in the South Korean/American camp. Some are running off to join the North Koreans! South Korea's and America's highest officials' job is to round out the spies in their camp to kill them, while avoiding the kill of the spies. They need to figure this out before it is too late, and their officials die, leaving the South with no organization and an easy defeat to the North.

1. evilchaos
Last edited by sensfan on Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:48 pm, edited 6 times in total.

My TPA tournament, Chief Trio, is up. Join it now:http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=159516

I cover the TPA Wrap for the CC Newsletter.
Cook sensfan

Location: In front of my computer sitting on a comfy computer chair

Re: Sensmafia (0/11)

Postby Talapus on Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:11 pm

sensfan wrote:I don't promise anything.

Whoa, with a sales pitch like that I"m not sure how to say no......or yes for that matter...lol. Would you care to tell us a bit more about it?
DoomYoshi wrote:
vote talapus

You lying sack of cunt!
Corporal Talapus

Re: Korean War II (0/11)

Postby sensfan on Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:56 am

Changed theme and first post.

My TPA tournament, Chief Trio, is up. Join it now:http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=159516

Cook sensfan

Postby evilchaos on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:11 pm

I'll try it.

/in
Private evilchaos

Postby sensfan on Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:46 pm

sensfan wrote:CNN: Breaking news now from Washington, we have word that North Korea led by Kim Jong-Il has declared war on the South! South Korea (led by Lee Myung-Bak) has consequently declared war on the North! The Americans are brought in to this battle by the Republican Congress who is led by the support of Democrat President Obama. The Chinese are threatening to counter!

Two days later: There appears to be some treacheary in the South Korean/American camp. Some are running off to join the North Koreans! South Korea's and America's highest officials' job is to round out the spies in their camp to kill them, while avoiding the kill of the spies. They need to figure this out before it is too late, and their officials die, leaving the South with no organization and an easy defeat to the North.

1. evil chaos

Cook sensfan

Return to Mafia Archives