Conquer Club

Terminator Mafia Game Thread Mafia Win!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Terminator Mafia Game Thread Day 4 Mission Accomplished?

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:23 am

You fuckers. gg. Go town.

-Tails
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby strike wolf on Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:27 am

I'm going to claim now because by process of elimination I believe I have located the last scum. I am Kate Brewster (T3) town tracker. Night 1 I tracked Medefe going nowhere, Night 2 icon going nowhere and night 3 Jeraado going nowhere. Since the only remaining scum would be the godfather that means that none of these three people are the last remaining scum. That eliminates 3 of the town members and with me as town tracker that leaves only one role unchecked, Freezie's. vote freezie
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby 00iCon on Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:11 am

That assumes the NK isn't a collective decision and no single mafia member actually does the kill. Actually I've never experienced a situation like this, I have no idea how it would play out.
At the moment our safety net is probably 2, could maybe be 1 if we're unlucky. If we were to lynch freezie, and she were town, suspicion would immediately shift to strike wolf. As such I doubt SW is mafia and I think his claim is true.
If we have a no lynch, and let SW finish his investigations, and he gets freezie as doing nothing, we have a safety net of 1(assuming 1 mafia remaining) and no leads.
This is all so hard...

I'm just wondering if it's massclaim time. Surely the town's position couldn't be weaker? If we get claims in order from the most suspicious to the least suspicious, we may get some counterclaims and hit the last mafia.
Corporal 1st Class 00iCon

Postby strike wolf on Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:36 pm

Possible but that would make the godfather practically untrackable as long as other mafia members are still alive and I think with a framer added, it would make that set up favor mafia.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby freezie on Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:04 pm

strike wolf wrote:I'm going to claim now because by process of elimination I believe I have located the last scum. I am Kate Brewster (T3) town tracker. Night 1 I tracked Medefe going nowhere, Night 2 icon going nowhere and night 3 Jeraado going nowhere. Since the only remaining scum would be the godfather that means that none of these three people are the last remaining scum. That eliminates 3 of the town members and with me as town tracker that leaves only one role unchecked, Freezie's. vote freezie

hm..I fail to see your logic here. If the godfather can send any mafia they wanted to do the kill overnight, that doesn't clear Medefe nor icon, as they could have sent both naxus or rodion in their place, except Rodion on night 2, of course. I don't see how I even get there..Unless you tracked me going somewhere last night, and I can assure you I never went to see tail last night. I did, however, went somewhere.

However, that does nearly clear Jeraado since he never went anywhere.

00iCon wrote:At the moment our safety net is probably 2, could maybe be 1 if we're unlucky. If we were to lynch freezie, and she were town, suspicion would immediately shift to strike wolf. As such I doubt SW is mafia and I think his claim is true.
If we have a no lynch, and let SW finish his investigations, and he gets freezie as doing nothing, we have a safety net of 1(assuming 1 mafia remaining) and no leads.This is all so hard...

I'm just wondering if it's massclaim time. Surely the town's position couldn't be weaker? If we get claims in order from the most suspicious to the least suspicious, we may get some counterclaims and hit the last mafia.

NO. We do not vote no lynch ( and especially not giving you a free night of killing..) since with that looks like no protective roles, we will lose SW immediatly, and be left in the dark.

Massclaim...Maybe later. For now, if anybody is going to claim, that's most probably be myself before anyone else, unless they got strong info.

You look even more suspicious to me after this post Icon, and I WILL vote you later. For now, with so few votes needed to lynch, I won't. But you're on my hook and you're staying there.
Corporal 1st Class freezie

Postby strike wolf on Mon May 02, 2011 7:34 am

I seem to have rushed to a conclusion possibly. I did not consider switching kills before making my post. unvote

Cadet strike wolf

Postby safariguy5 on Mon May 02, 2011 3:32 pm

Announcement

Activity has been flagging again, I'm setting another 7 day deadline. Day ends on the 8th of May.
Captain safariguy5

Re: Terminator Mafia Game Thread Day 4 Deadline 7 days

Postby Rodion on Mon May 02, 2011 3:42 pm

No lynch! No lynch! No lynch! =D> =D> =D>
General Rodion

Postby freezie on Mon May 02, 2011 7:36 pm

Well, since it seems it's Strike, Icon and myself once again...I will vote now.

Vote: Icon

I still beleive you're mafia ever since day 2. And, sadly for you, strike didn't clear you in my mind.

Most games, the godfather can send any of their minions do the kill in his place. I do not know if it's true in this game, or even if there is a godfather in this game ( thought, highly probable..) but it's safer to assume so.

Night 1: Mafia had the whole choice of who to send to kill...So nothing to say here.

Night 2: After Naxus' claim, it was clear he would be lynched tomorow, so if we got a smarter mafia standing, they would have sent Naxus to do the kill. Strike investigated Icon, who went nowhere. However doesn't mean he isn't mafia.

Night 3: Strike investigated Jeerado. Since it looks like there is only one mafia standing, he would have been forced to do the kill, and obviously it's not the case.

So, I still beleive Icon to be the last one. If not......It's either Medefe, or strike wolf.

Postby strike wolf on Mon May 02, 2011 9:58 pm

Hmm in most of the games I've played it had to be the godfather and only in the bigger games did that vary.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby MeDeFe on Tue May 03, 2011 11:19 am

strike wolf wrote:Hmm in most of the games I've played it had to be the godfather and only in the bigger games did that vary.

It had to be the godfather what? This latest discussion has gone somewhat over my head since I have no experience with being a mafia godfather.
saxitoxin wrote:Your position is more complex than the federal tax code. As soon as I think I understand it, I find another index of cross-references, exceptions and amendments I have to apply.
Timminz wrote:Yo mama is so classless, she could be a Marxist utopia.
Major MeDeFe

Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.

Postby strike wolf on Tue May 03, 2011 11:42 am

MeDeFe wrote:
strike wolf wrote:Hmm in most of the games I've played it had to be the godfather and only in the bigger games did that vary.

It had to be the godfather what? This latest discussion has gone somewhat over my head since I have no experience with being a mafia godfather.

I was saying that the godfather in my experience sends the night actions in himself.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby freezie on Tue May 03, 2011 1:43 pm

Honestly strike, I think I been godfather twice...both of them I was given the choice to send any mafia to kill. Or maybe one of the 2 times, can't remember clearly.

But then again, I don't know how Saf works it out. But I assume so since then the godfather would have to be me or you strike if not..But right now no one has counterclaimed that they went somewhere so, I am inclined to beleive you.

Postby strike wolf on Tue May 03, 2011 1:55 pm

freezie wrote:Honestly strike, I think I been godfather twice...both of them I was given the choice to send any mafia to kill. Or maybe one of the 2 times, can't remember clearly.

But then again, I don't know how Saf works it out. But I assume so since then the godfather would have to be me or you strike if not..But right now no one has counterclaimed that they went somewhere so, I am inclined to beleive you.

Well the one game I played godfather with saf hosting I had to send in the kill myself. However I have already been told once by safari he has changed up how he makes the roles so I am willing to reconsider as I doubt any definite answer would come unless safari walked into the thread and specified which he probably won't. Either way we really need to get jeraado to talk or replaced if we want any semblance of good discussion.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby safariguy5 on Tue May 03, 2011 2:52 pm

Vote Count

Icon(1)- freezie

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline in 6 days.

And I will prod jeraado.
Last edited by safariguy5 on Tue May 03, 2011 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain safariguy5

Postby freezie on Tue May 03, 2011 9:05 pm

safariguy5 wrote:Vote Count

Icon(1)- freezie

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline in 6 days.

And I will prod jeraado.

7 alive? I beleive we are only 5 :(

Postby safariguy5 on Tue May 03, 2011 9:31 pm

freezie wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:Vote Count

Icon(1)- freezie

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline in 6 days.

And I will prod jeraado.

7 alive? I beleive we are only 5 :(

Yeah my bad about that, must have been tunnel vision or something.
Captain safariguy5

Re: Terminator Mafia Game Thread Day 4 Deadline 6 days

Postby jeraado on Tue May 03, 2011 11:54 pm

Sorry guys :oops: re-read and proper post coming tonight
Cadet jeraado

Re: Terminator Mafia Game Thread Day 4 Deadline 5 days

Postby freezie on Wed May 04, 2011 4:31 pm

It has now been nearly 24 hours since jeraado was about to '' post and re-read tonight''

-.-

Seriously, beside Blake, Strike, tail, Icon, Rodion and I.....ARE YOU GUYS EVEN PLAYING.

This is ridiculous...

Postby jeraado on Wed May 04, 2011 5:39 pm

vote 00icon

00icon was the only other person to actively defend rodion up front. I'm picking that the only reason he was on the naxus lynch was to make a belated attempt to distance himself. I could post a long case against him, or open discussion against others, but really on the balance of the game I think he's been too scummy and was too involved with rodion. It seems like a newer scum group in this game, who tried to work together to back each other up from the start.

If icon isn't the remaining member, then really I think we'll need to look at strike's findings and get a claim from freezie. Just one point there though, I wouldn't be surprised if the godfather was untrackable - it wouldn't be an uncommon trait and since scum had a framer, the tracker role had the use of both clearing town and identifying one scum.
Cadet jeraado

Postby 00iCon on Thu May 05, 2011 3:34 am

I was waiting for Jeradoo... which was a mistake it seems as we're running low on time.
All I can say in my defense is that I really thought blake would end up an insane cop and the mod-made fakeclaims were convincing. The only way to prove my innocence is to get lynched.

Something I realised;

DoomYoshi(7)- MeDeFe, tails, Vio, jeraado, blake, shieldgenerator7, Rodion
blake(2)- naxus, MeDeFe, edoc, jeraado, icon, Rodion
naxus(4)- freezie, icon, naxus, strike wolf

Looking back at the lynching votes, MeDeFe and jeradoo were on BOTH anti-town wagons and neither on the naxus wagon. It's not much to go on, but it will buy us time for SW to track freezie(assuming 1 mafia left). Actually, has anyone thought of what you would do if SW is killed? How would freezie look in your eyes if that happened? As such we should massclaim (just for the chance that there will be a counterclaim) and anyone with a power role gives their info before they die and then mafia has to choose between 2 or more power roles.

Also, does no-one doubt SW being what he claims to be?

Postby MeDeFe on Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 am

Not having been on the naxus wagon says nothing, he had blown his cover, he was going to get lynched no matter what. At that point it was far scummier to speed the lynch along rather than allow time for discussion. I think we'll take your idea for a massclaim into consideration, it is about time for it.

Of course SW might be lying, he might be hoping that to get lucky by guessing "didn't go anywhere" for everyone still alive. Seeing how there have been quite a few VTs in the game and three power roles have died already it's not even a very long shot. Whether he's a likely godfather candidate or not would depend on when Vio was replaced. If Vio was away for a night he's pretty much cleared, and I know this is metagaming, otherwise, yes, he would be a candidate, though not the only one.

If SW is killed, freezie would start looking very scummy, but then again, that might be a ploy by someone who wants to make him look scummy.

For now, though: vote 00iCon
saxitoxin wrote:Your position is more complex than the federal tax code. As soon as I think I understand it, I find another index of cross-references, exceptions and amendments I have to apply.
Timminz wrote:Yo mama is so classless, she could be a Marxist utopia.
Major MeDeFe

Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.

Postby strike wolf on Thu May 05, 2011 6:20 am

MeDeFe wrote:Not having been on the naxus wagon says nothing, he had blown his cover, he was going to get lynched no matter what. At that point it was far scummier to speed the lynch along rather than allow time for discussion. I think we'll take your idea for a massclaim into consideration, it is about time for it.

Of course SW might be lying, he might be hoping that to get lucky by guessing "didn't go anywhere" for everyone still alive. Seeing how there have been quite a few VTs in the game and three power roles have died already it's not even a very long shot. Whether he's a likely godfather candidate or not would depend on when Vio was replaced. If Vio was away for a night he's pretty much cleared, and I know this is metagaming, otherwise, yes, he would be a candidate, though not the only one.

If SW is killed, freezie would start looking very scummy, but then again, that might be a ploy by someone who wants to make him look scummy.

For now, though: vote 00iCon

Well that's the hammer. all I will say is jeraado is clear whether icon is scum or not. Even if you assume I am lying scum that would mean that I am the last scum and he is town. Any questions relating to my role I will save until after icon is confirmed scum or if I am alive tomorrow as I do not feel I have anything to add that serves to any immediate purpose.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby 00iCon on Thu May 05, 2011 7:29 am

BUT I"M NOT SCUM SO TALK NOW BEFORE YOU DIE!

Postby strike wolf on Thu May 05, 2011 7:49 am

Well all I can say is if you do turn up innocent I don't really see the case on medefe. I've read through the thread a couple of times but I didn't really get any scum vibes from him. Anything else I can say shouldn't really influence your decision so I will not say them.

Cadet strike wolf

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives