Conquer Club

Assassin Mafia Game [Town wins!]

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Assassin Mafia Game [Town wins!]

Postby everywhere116 on Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:11 pm

A few ground rules.

1. This game is moderated by me (everywhere116), I am the law. Whatever I say goes. If I make a mistake Iā€™ll do my best to fix it. All roles will be given out randomly.

2. Do not quote any PMs you receive from the Mod. The only things you may post (loosely paraphrasing) are your roles. Once the game has concluded, feel free to post the rest of your personal information.

3. If you forget your role, or you delete it, that is your own fault. I suggest not doing either.

4. All ā€˜votesā€™ and ā€˜unvotesā€™ must be in bold. If they are not, they will not be tallied. (I.E. Vote: Guybrush Threepwood)
** If you vote two or more times consecutively without an unvote in between them, then the first vote will be the one that gets tallied. **

5. Lynching requires a majority of the town vote, and once the majority has been reached any and all unvotes will not be counted.

6. Once your death scene has been posted, you are dead. You can no longer post anything revealing or of substance. Whining is alright, **Voices from beyond the grave** are alright, as long as nothing of substance is revealed.

7. You may vote ā€˜no lynchā€™ to end the day without a death.

8. The game will not be discussed outside this thread, unless your role specifically says you may do so.

9. Do not edit/delete previous posts. Whatever you say goes into historical record.

10. Day scenes I write will be fun and comical, donā€™t read too far into them. No clues or game information will be hidden in the text.

11. Joking in the thread is fine, but donā€™t let it get carried away and take over as spam.

12. Be attentive and active in the game. If I see you are not posting at all, I will prod all those who are inactive. If there is no timely response, you will be replaced.

13. Each game ā€˜dayā€™ will not last more than FOUR 24 hour days. I will remind everyone if the deadline is near, and to look toward voting. If no majority is reached at the end of the fourth 24 hour day, a ā€˜no lynchā€™ will be forced, sending the game into the night phase.

14. Similar, each game ā€˜nightā€™ will not last more than THREE 24 hour days. I will remind all those who have night choices when the deadline is near. If at the end of the third 24 hour day I have not received your night choice, you will have lost your choice action (I.E. for mafia, there would be a ā€˜no killā€™, etc).

15. If you have any questions about whether you should or shouldnā€™t do something, or just need some clarification, feel free to PM me.
Last edited by everywhere116 on Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:15 pm, edited 11 times in total.
"Disease, suffering, hardship...that is what war is all about."-Captain Kirk, from "A Taste of Armageddon"
Corporal everywhere116

Postby everywhere116 on Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:06 pm

On Velara III, a Federation terriformng colony, there were many killings. They started out monthly, then weekly, then daily. When 12 people remained, the governer made a law that the person with the majority of votes would be lynched.

Alive

Aimless (Double Voter)
Incandenza (Recruitinng Mason)

Dead

Wisse (Townie)
Colaalone (Politician)
derfderf34 (Doctor)
GreecePwns (Cop
Selin (Day Doctor)
hecter (Mafia Assassin)
Fircoal (Townie)
I GOT SERVED (Townie)
pancakemix (Bus Driver)
s.xkitten (Mafia Janitor)

Night 1
Politician-Wisse
Cop-Hector
Day Doctor-Fircoal
Doctor- Greecepwns
Recruiting Mason- Fircoal
Bus Driver- Fircoal, Aimless
Mafia- Wisse, no

Aimless joins masonry, Wisse killed

Night 2
Cop- Absent
Day Doctor- Greecepwns
Recruiting Mason- Selin
Bus Driver- Selin, pancakemix
Mafia- Greecepwns, yes

pancakemix joins masonry, Greecepwns killed

Night 3
Recruiting Mason-Fircoal
Bus Driver- Aimless, I GOT SERVED
Mafia- Fircoal, no

Fircoal killed

Night 4
Recruiting Mason- Declined
Bus Driver- Aimless, s.xkitten
Mafia- pancakemix, no

pancakemix killed
Last edited by everywhere116 on Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:37 pm, edited 12 times in total.
"Disease, suffering, hardship...that is what war is all about."-Captain Kirk, from "A Taste of Armageddon"
Corporal everywhere116

Postby hecter on Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:07 pm

Cool, another Star Trek themed one :D
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby s.xkitten on Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:11 pm

happy happy joy joy... :roll:

but we're supposed to be quiet.... :-#
Sergeant s.xkitten

Postby Selin on Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:15 pm

everywhere
i think some lines (rules 2 to 6) are missing in your first post.
Brigadier Selin

Postby GreecePwns on Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:17 pm

Selin wrote:everywhere
i think some lines (rules 2 to 6) are missing in your first post.

or #s are just wrong
Chariot of Fire wrote:As for GreecePwns.....yeah, what? A massive debt. Get a job you slacker.

Viceroy wrote:[The Biblical creation story] was written in a time when there was no way to confirm this fact and is in fact a statement of the facts.
Corporal GreecePwns

Postby everywhere116 on Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:12 pm

The colony wakes up. The governer only counts 11 people. A quick search party finds wisse shot in the hallway. His room has nothing suspicious or out of the ordinary in it.

Wisse (Townie) has been killed.

Start Day 1. With 11 people it takes 7 to lynch.
Last edited by everywhere116 on Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Corporal everywhere116

Postby I GOT SERVED on Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:14 pm

:shock:

Highest score: 2512
Highest rank: 424
Captain I GOT SERVED

Postby Fircoal on Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:15 pm

are you surprised it wasn't who you sent it?
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby hecter on Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:16 pm

Great way to start day 1. A dead townie. f*ck!
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby Fircoal on Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:20 pm

hecter wrote:Great way to start day 1. A dead townie. f*ck!

If it starts with night why are you stressing over a townie?

Fos: Hecter
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Aimless on Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:21 pm

So who hates Wisse? And who hates whoever hates Wisse and might want to frame them? ;)
Private Aimless

Postby hecter on Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:22 pm

Because it sucks that we even started at night. I hate it when games start at night, because it puts us at a disadvantage. You are right though. At least wasn't a cop or a doctor.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby s.xkitten on Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:24 pm

hmm...who hates Wisse? on the other hand, it could have nothing to do with hating Wisse...
Sergeant s.xkitten

Postby Fircoal on Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:24 pm

Aimless wrote:So who hates Wisse? And who hates whoever hates Wisse and might want to frame them? ;)

I don't hate, him but I think it was an odd kill since he never really helps the town.
Captain Fircoal

Postby everywhere116 on Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:24 pm

Even amount of players starts with night. Odd with day. It makes the final day phase a three player thing.

Pay no attention to the game that happened Saturday night
Corporal everywhere116

Postby hecter on Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:25 pm

everywhere116 wrote:Even amount of players starts with night. Odd with day. It makes the final day phase a three player thing.

Yes, that was really weird, BUT I WAS RIGHT!!!
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby s.xkitten on Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:25 pm

btw...i wasn't re-asking the question, i was simply answering it in the form of another question...
Sergeant s.xkitten

Postby Aimless on Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:31 pm

Fircoal wrote:
Aimless wrote:So who hates Wisse? And who hates whoever hates Wisse and might want to frame them? ;)

I don't hate, him but I think it was an odd kill since he never really helps the town.

Well, it strikes me as a random type kill. Which probably means we have an experienced mafia.

FOS Fircoal ;)
Private Aimless

Postby s.xkitten on Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:32 pm

lol...how did i know that was coming... :wink:
Sergeant s.xkitten

Postby Fircoal on Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:41 pm

Aimless wrote:
Fircoal wrote:

Well, it strikes me as a random type kill. Which probably means we have an experienced mafia.

FOS Fircoal ;)

No it means we have newbie mafia. Experence would go after other people with experence.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Aimless on Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:44 pm

Mmmm. I don't know.

Actually, on day one, the night kill target is probably a null tell.
Private Aimless

Postby pancakemix on Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:49 pm

Or maybe an experienced mafia trying to throw us off! :o
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby Incandenza on Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:54 pm

Greetings, all.

hecter wrote:Because it sucks that we even started at night. I hate it when games start at night, because it puts us at a disadvantage. You are right though. At least wasn't a cop or a doctor.

I'd always rather start at night. At least we have something to go on, a lead that can conceptually lead somewhere. When the game starts on day one, it's brutal.

Fircoal wrote:
Aimless wrote:
Fircoal wrote:

FOS Fircoal ;)

No it means we have newbie mafia. Experence would go after other people with experence.

Not necessarily. An experienced mafia might take down wisse knowing that it tells us precious little, tho it's not terribly likely since wisse is almost bizarrely good at talking himself into a lynch (and the mafia always loves players like that).

Well, I'm reasonably confident that not everyone has posted. So we'll see where we're at later in the evening.

everywhere116 wrote:Even amount of players starts with night. Odd with day. It makes the final day phase a three player thing.

You were muttering something under your breath... :lol:
THOTA: dingdingdingdingdingdingBOOM

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est
Colonel Incandenza

Postby Fircoal on Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:00 pm

Incandenza wrote:Greetings, all.

hecter wrote:Because it sucks that we even started at night. I hate it when games start at night, because it puts us at a disadvantage. You are right though. At least wasn't a cop or a doctor.

I'd always rather start at night. At least we have something to go on, a lead that can conceptually lead somewhere. When the game starts on day one, it's brutal.

I like starting with Day 1 better when I'm town, and Night 1 when I'm scum.
Incandenza wrote:
Fircoal wrote:
Aimless wrote:
Fircoal wrote:

FOS Fircoal ;)

Not necessarily. An experienced mafia might take down wisse knowing that it tells us precious little, tho it's not terribly likely since wisse is almost bizarrely good at talking himself into a lynch (and the mafia always loves players like that).

That's what makes it seems like a newbie kill.
Captain Fircoal

Next

Return to Mafia Archives