Conquer Club

Rated M ENDGAME: Scene on Page 42

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Rated M ENDGAME: Scene on Page 42

Postby jgordon1111 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:04 pm

And to everyone else,nothing personal with the erratic stuff, it was about the only option. Thats twice leehar LOL
Private jgordon1111

Postby Victor Sullivan on Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:47 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:At the end, there was 1 mafia, 2 town and a 3rd party. It ended up being pretty balanced. Also, the AI system was actively scanning to try and find the bomb.

Allow me to explain the P.A.L.A.I.S. a bit, as that was my creation (I was so sad he died so quickly :( ). The P.A.L.A.I.S. (skillfusniper33) was created by Elward Xor, the father of Khelcius Xor, the Watchsmith (shieldgenerator7). skill knew that he was created by Elward Xor and shield knew that the security system was created by his father. Neither knew that each other were in the game - skill didn't know Elward had a son and shield, like the rest of you, didn't realize the security system was an actual player. Anywho, so the P.A.L.A.I.S. scanned a person each night, looking for a "positive" result. skill didn't know what or who he was looking for, just that he was a Survivor until he got a positive result. Only two players would have given him a positive result: Khelcius Xor (shield) and the Wrath of Urgott (Leehar). If he found Xor first, he would turn into a Cult Leader and Xor would be his first goon. If he found the Wrath, he and the Wrath would become masoned, the Wrath would lose its win condition (essentially becoming a Survivor-Mason), and the P.A.L.A.I.S. would become a(n) SK as long as the Wrath stayed alive (the P.A.L.A.I.S. would essentially be harnessing the Wrath's power to kill the players). If the P.A.L.A.I.S. died while masoned with the Wrath, the Wrath would regain its win condition, but at a later date (i.e. not Day 4), depending on when the P.A.L.A.I.S. died. If the P.A.L.A.I.S. died while a Cult Leader, the cult members would return to their original alignments.

Had either power come into play, that would have definitely mixed things up.

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby skillfusniper33 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:49 am

Victor Sullivan wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:At the end, there was 1 mafia, 2 town and a 3rd party. It ended up being pretty balanced. Also, the AI system was actively scanning to try and find the bomb.

Allow me to explain the P.A.L.A.I.S. a bit, as that was my creation (I was so sad he died so quickly :( ). The P.A.L.A.I.S. (skillfusniper33) was created by Elward Xor, the father of Khelcius Xor, the Watchsmith (shieldgenerator7). skill knew that he was created by Elward Xor and shield knew that the security system was created by his father. Neither knew that each other were in the game - skill didn't know Elward had a son and shield, like the rest of you, didn't realize the security system was an actual player. Anywho, so the P.A.L.A.I.S. scanned a person each night, looking for a "positive" result. skill didn't know what or who he was looking for, just that he was a Survivor until he got a positive result. Only two players would have given him a positive result: Khelcius Xor (shield) and the Wrath of Urgott (Leehar). If he found Xor first, he would turn into a Cult Leader and Xor would be his first goon. If he found the Wrath, he and the Wrath would become masoned, the Wrath would lose its win condition (essentially becoming a Survivor-Mason), and the P.A.L.A.I.S. would become a(n) SK as long as the Wrath stayed alive (the P.A.L.A.I.S. would essentially be harnessing the Wrath's power to kill the players). If the P.A.L.A.I.S. died while masoned with the Wrath, the Wrath would regain its win condition, but at a later date (i.e. not Day 4), depending on when the P.A.L.A.I.S. died. If the P.A.L.A.I.S. died while a Cult Leader, the cult members would return to their original alignments.

-Sully

I am sorry sully that I died so quickly, I shouldn't have pushed so hard, and realized it once things started to go towards me. I was really wondering what I would have become after I found my target. And yes that would have really mixed things up.
Place: 267 Score: 2630
Major skillfusniper33

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:57 am

skillfusniper33 wrote:
Victor Sullivan wrote:

-Sully

I am sorry sully that I died so quickly, I shouldn't have pushed so hard, and realized it once things started to go towards me. I was really wondering what I would have become after I found my target. And yes that would have really mixed things up.

I too, regret the sudden loss of skill. Iwould have loved to become mason buddies! 8-)
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:57 am

skillfusniper33 wrote:
Victor Sullivan wrote:

-Sully

I too, regret the sudden loss of skill. Iwould have loved to become mason buddies! 8-)
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.

Postby Leehar on Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:50 am

I'd be masoned sg, you'd be the cult member ;)
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:19 am

Leehar wrote:I'd be masoned sg, you'd be the cult member ;)

still it would've been fun

Postby Leehar on Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:09 am

Then why didn't you try keep him alive :P
You lynched your own fathers creation, the horror!
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby rishaed on Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:25 pm

Necro! *cough cough*
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Previous

Return to Mafia Archives