Conquer Club

MLP: Friendship is MAFIA! ENDGAME: DISCORD & PINKIE WIN!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: MLP: Friendship is MAFIA (6/13) Day 4 *Someone LIED*

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Sat May 12, 2012 4:46 pm

Official Vote Count:

Pmchung (4) - Dazza, Haggis, ???, TFO
Nagerous (1) - Pmchung

PMC has been lynched! Scene coming!
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Postby Haggis_McMutton on Sat May 12, 2012 4:54 pm

TheForgivenOne wrote:
pmchugh wrote:lost the game

Damn, I just lost the game.

damn it TFO ...
Highest score: 3063; Highest position: 67;
Winner of {World War II tournament, -team 2010 Skilled Diversity, [FuN||Chewy]-[XII] USA};
8-3-7
Major Haggis_McMutton

Postby nagerous on Sat May 12, 2012 6:20 pm

dazza2008 wrote:
nagerous wrote:
pmchugh wrote:Well that was some bad timing. I just got lynched with nobody making a single point as to why I was mafia. Nice one guys.

You idiots have just lost the game by giving yourselves two consecutive nights.

Lol Haggis and Dazza basically admit to lying and you still voted me. :-s Didn't matter the game was fucked.

I never lied about that. You were not recruitable.

I meant lying about being town.
Captain nagerous

Postby Haggis_McMutton on Sat May 12, 2012 11:17 pm

btw, this is a weird situation. Lynch pronounced but transition to night not done.

Does this count as twilight?
Winner of {World War II tournament, -team 2010 Skilled Diversity, [FuN||Chewy]-[XII] USA};
8-3-7
Major Haggis_McMutton

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Mon May 14, 2012 7:45 am

Haggis_McMutton wrote:btw, this is a weird situation. Lynch pronounced but transition to night not done.

Does this count as twilight?

sorry I thought Fircoal was going to do it.

Will post scene myself, then.

-SG7 ( :) )
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Mon May 14, 2012 7:55 am

Ever since derpy got lynched the muffins tasted sour in ponyville.

"Wah can't anypony else make good muffins?" complained little Applebloom, spitting out the muffin crumbs.

"Maybe it's not that she's the only good muffin cook," pondered Twilight. "Maybe it's that somepony's been poisoning the muffins since she wasn't here to protect them."

"Protect them?" laughed Rainbow Dash. "She can barely put mail in a mailbox, how could she protect a batch of muffins?"

"Mmm, yummy!" Pinkie blurted. "I can't believe you don't like these muffins! They're delicious!"

"Pinkie! Don't eat those! Those could be poisoned!" Twilight shouted.

"I don't feel so good..." Applebloom started to turn green from the muffins.

"Applebloom, you ok?" Twilight asked.

"Of course she is!" Pinkie cried.

"I don't think so... wait, what's that bunny doing carrying away Applebloom?"

A small little bunny picked up Applebloom and scurried away with her.

"No you don't!" screamed Rainbow Dash, saving Applebloom and knocking the bunny down. "You little menace!"

"Good work, Rainbow!" encouraged Twilight. "We'll put this little bunny in a cage until we figure out where all the ponies it kidnapped went.

show

Night 4 is a go! There are 72 hours available to send in night actions.

*sorry for the late scene. I didn't check over the weekend and I truly thought Fircoal would have done it (he usually does them). Game continues

Postby Fircoal on Mon May 14, 2012 11:18 am

shieldgenerator7 wrote:*sorry for the late scene. I didn't check over the weekend and I truly thought Fircoal would have done it (he usually does them). Game continues

I was going to do it. :P I actually didn't expect this to happen so fast. Also buisy weekend.

Anyway send in night actions. You have 48 hours from when Shield posted the scene to do so.

and I was looking forward to the reveal of the Bunny. x3
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Fircoal on Mon May 14, 2012 11:21 am

shieldgenerator7 wrote:Ever since derpy got lynched the muffins tasted sour in ponyville.

"Wah can't anypony else make good muffins?" complained little Applebloom, spitting out the muffin crumbs.

"Maybe it's not that she's the only good muffin cook," pondered Twilight. "Maybe it's that somepony's been poisoning the muffins since she wasn't here to protect them."

"Protect them?" laughed Rainbow Dash. "She can barely put mail in a mailbox, how could she protect a batch of muffins?"

"Mmm, yummy!" Pinkie blurted. "I can't believe you don't like these muffins! They're delicious!"

"Pinkie! Don't eat those! Those could be poisoned!" Twilight shouted.

"I don't feel so good..." Applebloom started to turn green from the muffins.

"Applebloom, you ok?" Twilight asked.

"Of course she is!" Pinkie cried.

"I don't think so... wait, what's that bunny doing carrying away Applebloom?"

A small little bunny picked up Applebloom and scurried away with her.

"No you don't!" screamed Rainbow Dash, saving Applebloom and knocking the bunny down. "You little menace!"

"Good work, Rainbow!" encouraged Twilight. "We'll put this little bunny in a cage until we figure out where all the ponies it kidnapped went.

show

Night 4 is a go! There are 72 hours available to send in night actions.

*sorry for the late scene. I didn't check over the weekend and I truly thought Fircoal would have done it (he usually does them). Game continues

Color Edit
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Re: MLP: Friendship is MAFIA (5/13) Night 4 *Closer To The E

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Mon May 14, 2012 11:58 am

See what you did by lynching me? made the muffins bad :(
highscore
Major crazymilkshake5

Postby nagerous on Sat May 19, 2012 12:18 pm

So is this over?
Captain nagerous

Postby TheForgivenOne on Sun May 20, 2012 10:42 pm

I vote we all get modkilled.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby TheForgivenOne on Thu May 24, 2012 5:11 pm

I notice Fircoal hasn't logged in since the 16th. Maybe we should send actions to Shield?
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Fri May 25, 2012 6:21 pm

Wait... I can't log in for a WEEK and this game is still hanging in mid-night? :shock:

(i guess chu is busy?...)

ANyway, yes, please send me your actions. I'll get this game going again.

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Tue May 29, 2012 1:01 pm

I only have 2 night actions. If I don't get them by tonight I won't count anymore.

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Tue May 29, 2012 9:48 pm

Ok, deadline up, scene coming. All actions sent to Chu are invalid as he is AWOL.

Only actions sent to me will be counted. Scene Coming Soon.

Re: MLP: Friendship is MAFIA (5/13) Day 5 *On the Edge of Ch

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Tue May 29, 2012 10:18 pm

Princess Celestia Raises the Sun on the fifth day of the alleged kidnappings.

Since the kidnapper Angel Bunny was found, Twilight was able to find out where the bunny had been stashing all the innocent ponies he had been kidnapping. Although it seemed all of the kidnapped ponies were still alive, they were all unconscious and would be for awhile, and would not be able to help in the still impending crisis at hand.

"Buh Twilot, whot crisis?" Little Apple Bloom asked.

"I don't know," admitted Twilight Sparkle. "But I smell something fishy. One of us is evil, and I can sense it."

Twilight looks around suspiciously as the other ponies shake in their hooves.

"Well, just tell me who," says Rainbow Dash bravely. "And I'll smash them in with a Sonic Rainpunch!"

"That's not the way we do things around here, Rainbow Dash," said Applejack, waking up.

"AJ! You're ok!" cried Apple Bloom.

"Yeah, hey little sis," said AJ.

"Can you help us o pony of honesty?"

"'Fraid, not," sighed Applejack. "Mah head's still spinnin' from what that little rascal of a bunny did to me."

"Was it that awful?" asked Rainbow Dash. "What it'd do?"

"You don't want to know." said AJ sternly.

"Alright, enough horsing around." Twilight demanded. "We have to find the perpetrator."

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

I have determined the game is still in progress as all surviving factions still have a chance of winning.

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Tue May 29, 2012 10:20 pm

EBWOP

Still alive:

nag
dazza
sheep
TFO
haggis

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Wed May 30, 2012 2:02 am

"MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!" boomed a very loud voice.

"What's that?" Applebloom asked, hiding behind Applejack.

"It's none other than-" Twilight was cut off.

"DISCORD muahaha!" The evil voice laughed heavily. "You thought you could outsmart me did you?"

"I thought this whole thing was over already!" fumed Twilight. "Well, I thought we had just about gotten to the bottom of it."

"Game over, Twilight Sparkle," wooed Discord. "You had your chance to hunt me down, but you foolishly let me stay in your midsts. Now I will rule over all of Equestria!"

"No you won't!" Twilight shot back. "We'll use the Elements of Harmony on you just like last time!"

"Haha, don't try that again." Discord scolded. "Three of your friends required for that are unconscious, and I can be sure they never awake...."

"Huh-" Twilight gasped. She hated to admit defeat, but there was nothing she could do. With the feeling of defeat evident in Twilight's eyes, Discord knew now was the time to strike.
show

"Ah come on, Twilight, it's just Discord." taunted Rainbow Dash. "I can take him."

"Take me?" thought Discord. "I'd love to see you try."

Rainbow Dash flew quickly and gave a quick uppercut right under Discord's jaw.

"OWWWW!!" Discord gave off a big sound of pain. "You are such a royal pain!"

"A pain," said Rainbow Dash. "But not royal." She flew at thunder-speed underneath Discord and grabbed him by the tail, knocking him on his face. "Take that!"

"Oh don't be so confident," moaned Discord. "I was completely just acting to make you feel cocky."

"Wha?" Rainbow Dash could barely get a word out as Discord created a cottoncandy cloud and imprisoned Rainbow Dash in it.

"You won't get away with this!" screamed Rainbow Dash as she struggled helplessly to get out.
show

"What's happening to everypony?!" screamed Applebloom as she backed away, trying in vain to find Applejack.

"Only the same that will happen to you..." said Discord evilly.

Applebloom was caught in a funnel of wind that spun endlessly in circles. "Applejack! Applejack!" cried Applebloom. However, AJ was stuck in her own trap of misfortune....
show

"You're not going t hurt anypony, are you?" asked Pinkie Pie.

"Who me?" asked Discord. "Of course not. I'm just going to have a little fun with them."

"Okie Dokie Lokie." said Pinkie Pie, walking over to the cotton candy prison cell of Rainbow Dash.

"Pinkie!" retorted Rainbow Dash. "How could you?"

"Chocolate rain and cotton candy clouds!" exclaimed Pinkie, munching endlessly on RBD's prison.

"Haha," laughed Discord. "I knew it was a good idea grabbing you Pinkie. You're so entertaining and so deliciously random."

Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes as Pinkie Pie went and did her own thing.
show

Discord eventually made his way to Canterlot and easily dethroned Celestia and Luna. He even got past Shining Armor and Princess Cadence, with Pinkie's help. He sat proudly on the Canterlot throne and looked over the land of Equestria that he had so ingeniously conquered. "Someday, Pinkie Pie, someday..."

"Someday what?" asked Pinkie Pie, nobly sitting beside Discord.

"Someday I will eventually make chaos perfect." He turned to Pinkie. She wasn't there. "Pinkie?"

"I'm just making sure Twilight is doing alright after I kidnapped her."

Discord smirked rolled his eyes. "You're so random, Pinkie Pie."

Pinkie giggled, as she offered Twilight some cupcakes.

Discord ruled Equestria for the next age or so, having little to no conflicts with the ponies he tormented. The occasional uprising was a nice little challenge for him to have fun beating. He thought on and on about how wonderfully fun everything he had done is.
show

THE END
Last edited by shieldgenerator7 on Wed May 30, 2012 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Haggis_McMutton on Wed May 30, 2012 2:07 am

yay!
8-3-7
Major Haggis_McMutton

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Wed May 30, 2012 2:22 am

Sorry for all the hectic notes and mixups, everypony. I hope you had fun anyways.

Anyway, time to nominate MVP. I'll be taking a vote count for each player.

Postby MeDeFe on Wed May 30, 2012 3:09 am

Now that the game is over, what the hoof happened on night 1, were soundman and I just unlucky to be targeted?
saxitoxin wrote:Your position is more complex than the federal tax code. As soon as I think I understand it, I find another index of cross-references, exceptions and amendments I have to apply.
Timminz wrote:Yo mama is so classless, she could be a Marxist utopia.
Major MeDeFe

Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.

Postby sheepofdumb on Wed May 30, 2012 8:54 am

Darn, so close and yet so far. Just needed to get rid of Rainbow and I would have won. If angel didn't get taken out there'd be a good chance of that happening but I was pretty much screwed from day 2 on.
I AM MASTER SHEEP, TEH AWESOME

DoomYoshi wrote:Test it on me. Tree stump is my favorite role anyway lol. Next time I am picking Wispy Woods as my character.
Corporal sheepofdumb

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Wed May 30, 2012 9:11 am

MeDeFe wrote:Now that the game is over, what the hoof happened on night 1, were soundman and I just unlucky to be targeted?

lol I wish I knew. Fircoal didn't tell me any night actions and next to nopony sent their actions to me. The only way to find out is for chu to come back or have everypony disclose night actions.

Postby pmchugh on Wed May 30, 2012 9:12 am

Talk about inbalance, a cult that can wipe all of your votes against them. Me and sheep probably would have shared a win otherwise. Also I fucked up targeting nag one night and he got protected meaning I only managed one kill, I really should have killed dazza.

I killed you MeDeFe, and I am guessing cmc killed soundman. I take it your factions kill got blocked. Sheep why on earth did you claim CMC? :lol:
2009-08-12 03:35:31 - Squirrels Hat: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
Major pmchugh

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Wed May 30, 2012 9:19 am

Actually the CMC had no kill.

Pinkie Pie (Haggis) and Angel Bunny (PMC) had the kills.

Discord had three collective day/night actions and could only use them three times per day/night cycle. So he could wipe away votes on him but that meant he couldn't do something else, and eventually if you BWed him enough he'd run out of vote wiping abilities.

I laughed when PMC asked for power to vote multiple ponies, because I gave it to him just for fun, and dazza thought PMC was a DV and had his votes wiped. :lol:

Yeah IDK why you guys let dazza live. Mason recruiter is not a very common role. Then again it is Fircoal, so you guys really didn't know what to expect.

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives