Conquer Club

MLP: Friendship is MAFIA! ENDGAME: DISCORD & PINKIE WIN!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: MLP: Friendship is MAFIA (5/13) Night 4 *Closer To The E

Postby Haggis_McMutton on Wed May 30, 2012 9:21 am

I killed soundman N1.

I was actually third party killer when starting the game and could have been recruited by either cult or town. I suspect Victor is the one that could have recruited me for town.
Highest score: 3063; Highest position: 67;
Winner of {World War II tournament, -team 2010 Skilled Diversity, [FuN||Chewy]-[XII] USA};
8-3-7
Major Haggis_McMutton

Postby pmchugh on Wed May 30, 2012 10:04 am

shieldgenerator7 wrote:Actually the CMC had no kill.

Pinkie Pie (Haggis) and Angel Bunny (PMC) had the kills.

Discord had three collective day/night actions and could only use them three times per day/night cycle. So he could wipe away votes on him but that meant he couldn't do something else, and eventually if you BWed him enough he'd run out of vote wiping abilities.

I laughed when PMC asked for power to vote multiple ponies, because I gave it to him just for fun, and dazza thought PMC was a DV and had his votes wiped. :lol:

Yeah IDK why you guys let dazza live. Mason recruiter is not a very common role. Then again it is Fircoal, so you guys really didn't know what to expect.

-SG7 ( :) )

Yeah it was a bit of a silly decision, although I was kinda hoping I would get recruited by someone. It would have been far easier than winning as SK.
2009-08-12 03:35:31 - Squirrels Hat: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
Major pmchugh

Postby dazza2008 on Wed May 30, 2012 10:25 am

pmchugh wrote:
shieldgenerator7 wrote:Actually the CMC had no kill.

Pinkie Pie (Haggis) and Angel Bunny (PMC) had the kills.

Discord had three collective day/night actions and could only use them three times per day/night cycle. So he could wipe away votes on him but that meant he couldn't do something else, and eventually if you BWed him enough he'd run out of vote wiping abilities.

I laughed when PMC asked for power to vote multiple ponies, because I gave it to him just for fun, and dazza thought PMC was a DV and had his votes wiped. :lol:

Yeah IDK why you guys let dazza live. Mason recruiter is not a very common role. Then again it is Fircoal, so you guys really didn't know what to expect.

Yeah it was a bit of a silly decision, although I was kinda hoping I would get recruited by someone. It would have been far easier than winning as SK.

I tried to recruit you night 1 but got roleclocked.
Corporal dazza2008

Postby pmchugh on Wed May 30, 2012 10:36 am

Dam roleblockers :cry:
Major pmchugh

Postby sheepofdumb on Wed May 30, 2012 1:06 pm

CMC was kind of a scum faction but again, we had no kills. So our goal was more akin to a survivor role where I could keep my team safe (if they didn't die before I could get the tree fort built) and we overpower the rest of the players late game. Unfortunately the fun was entirely sucked out by both of them dying and then made hopeless by angel dying.

CMC was an interesting faction in that with no kill but being scum we would have to change strategies and sides a few times. Come mid-late game when the cop could come out we'd have to stop picking people off at random and go scum hunting. Late game we could go back and dogpile on the town. At least in theory. I would have enjoyed this game if people got luckier. The cop was useless and my faction got blown out of the water. I'd be willing to play this setup again as a CMC. I want to see what we can do.
I AM MASTER SHEEP, TEH AWESOME

DoomYoshi wrote:Test it on me. Tree stump is my favorite role anyway lol. Next time I am picking Wispy Woods as my character.
Corporal sheepofdumb

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Wed May 30, 2012 1:15 pm

If we did this setup again, I'd make fircoal communicate more. But yeah IDK how it would work w/ same setup, people would easily suspect you of being CMC again if we did this.haha

If I ran another MLP game (with different setup)would you join it if you had the chance to be one of the CMC or for the chance to be part of a no-kill scum faction of 3?
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Postby nagerous on Wed May 30, 2012 1:29 pm

sheepofdumb wrote:CMC was kind of a scum faction but again, we had no kills. So our goal was more akin to a survivor role where I could keep my team safe (if they didn't die before I could get the tree fort built) and we overpower the rest of the players late game. Unfortunately the fun was entirely sucked out by both of them dying and then made hopeless by angel dying.

CMC was an interesting faction in that with no kill but being scum we would have to change strategies and sides a few times. Come mid-late game when the cop could come out we'd have to stop picking people off at random and go scum hunting. Late game we could go back and dogpile on the town. At least in theory. I would have enjoyed this game if people got luckier. The cop was useless and my faction got blown out of the water. I'd be willing to play this setup again as a CMC. I want to see what we can do.

Yeah my night actions were infuriating.
Captain nagerous

Postby TheForgivenOne on Wed May 30, 2012 3:09 pm

My win condition was a toughy. But I enjoyed the game (minus all the confusion). I'm still curious what VS's role was all about.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby pmchugh on Wed May 30, 2012 6:02 pm

I really dislike third party roles, I know I should just play them like town but I just don't have the same motivation. Especially given that there are no conventional mafia to find either.
Major pmchugh

Postby / on Wed May 30, 2012 7:15 pm

Hey, didn't I win too? Fircoal said my win conditions were completely separate, and rarity was kidnapped.
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Wed May 30, 2012 7:51 pm

/ wrote:Hey, didn't I win too? Fircoal said my win conditions were completely separate, and rarity was kidnapped.

good catch. I'll post your "win" scene soon.

(sorry for the exclusion, co-modding this w/o Fircoal was almost like going through the pokecave without FLASH (which I succesfully did ;) ))

Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.

Re: MLP: Friendship is MAFIA! ENDGAME: DISCORD & PINKIE WIN!

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Wed May 30, 2012 9:18 pm

The storm of cotton candy clouds raged on as Discord laughed whole-heartedly.

"Ditzy! We have to hurry! Now!" Dr. Whooves yelled at his assisstant as the Tardis got covered with chocolate rain.

Ditzy Doo flew into the Tardis and Dr. Whooves trotted quickly in behind her. He shut the door and started it up.

"Thanks again for breaking me out of pony prison," Ditzy said as she tried to dry off from the rain.

"No problem. I need you, Ditzy." Dr. Whooves said as he flipped switches and pressed buttons.

They went back in time to before Discord ruled, back to D3.

"Now Ditzy, you know what to do?"

"Yes, I do." Ditzy said, confirming.

"Good luck," said Dr. Whooves.

Ditzy flew over to the town gathering.

"And that isn't all!" Rainbow said. "Rarity's gone too!"
"This is just getting worse and worse," Twilight said. "I don't know how much more of this I can withstand."
"I don't know either," Applejack replied. "We need to get done with this, and fast."

Town split up to look for clues at this point, and Applejack remembered something about Rarity's shop. "That's right! Rarity is gone now so I don't have anymore competition! Muahaha!" She strode over to the Carousel Boutique and moved all the colorful dresses over to her barn, where she sold them for a profit. The money she made on top of the usual apple harvest thing brought her enough profits to fix the barn's roof, give Granny Smith a new hip replacement, and replace Big Mac's saggy old plow. Applejack felt mighty happy she could do this for her family.

Oh, and she also adopted Sweetie Belle, too. No sense in letting that little critter live all by her lonesome in that lonely building.
show

But the next day, Applebloom woke up and couldn't find her sister anywhere.

show

Then in the future when everypony gets freed from Angel Bunny's dungeon she comes back but can't do much before Discord takes over :(

Postby / on Wed May 30, 2012 10:48 pm

:lol:
Better than nothing.
Four scum groups? With 6 initial scummies and growing numbers? Wow! We didn't even have enough potential lynches for that.
TheForgivenOne wrote:My win condition was a toughy. But I enjoyed the game (minus all the confusion). I'm still curious what VS's role was all about.

What was your WC anyhow?

I'm going to abstain on MVP, I don't really know what to say, CMC was screwed on N1, but sheep kept it together alone for a while, half of town didn't understand their roles, dazza was OP as heck, but otherwise played it off decently, Haggis was convincing in keeping dazza alive, PMC seemed very townish up to his claim. I think I did my part, I blocked the cult night one, tried to block the SK Night 2, and kept the scumhunt on for the days I was alive.
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby pmchugh on Thu May 31, 2012 7:05 am

Yeah my claim was pish, I thought it made sense at the time because my character was both a princess and was responsible for rising the sun + fircoal has a love of them. You guys saw right through it though :(

I would give MVP to haggis if forced to give to someone.
Major pmchugh

Postby sheepofdumb on Thu May 31, 2012 9:56 am

Applebloom:
You are Applebloom, the untechical leader of the CMC. mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Apple_bloom
You and Applebloom are tired of being pushed about by your big sisters and figured with this chaos it'd be the perfect time to try to gain authority. Although you can't kidnap you are able to construct a house to hide out in. It'll take a night to create but after that night, the next two nights you'll be able to hide safely and avoid any actions to you. You choose when to start construction.
Your CMC team is Soundman, MeFeDe, and SheepOfDumb
You win when the CMC outnumber the rest of town.

Fircoal wrote:You can not kidnap other players.

However you and Sheep can both use your nighttime powers.

You are 3rd Party.
I AM MASTER SHEEP, TEH AWESOME

DoomYoshi wrote:Test it on me. Tree stump is my favorite role anyway lol. Next time I am picking Wispy Woods as my character.
Corporal sheepofdumb

Postby TheForgivenOne on Thu May 31, 2012 10:00 am

I had to have the game end by Night 3, that way I could audition for the Wonderbolts.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby Haggis_McMutton on Thu May 31, 2012 2:03 pm

I'll go with PMC for MVP. I thought you played quite well.

Stuff might have actually gotten kind of sticky for me and dazza if we hadn't lynched you last day.
Highest score: 3063; Highest position: 67;
Winner of {World War II tournament, -team 2010 Skilled Diversity, [FuN||Chewy]-[XII] USA};
8-3-7
Major Haggis_McMutton

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu May 31, 2012 6:53 pm

Vote sheep for MVP
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Postby soundman on Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:00 pm

My role PM didn't even include my name. All it said was I was a 'chicken' (which I thought was my name), allied with Sheep and MeDeFe, and we win when we outnumber town. I had no idea who we were or what we could do until I was dead. Communication with Fircoal was also pretty bad. I will unfortunately not be joining any other games hosted by Fircoal. Sorry. :(
Lieutenant soundman

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:09 pm

soundman wrote:My role PM didn't even include my name. All it said was I was a 'chicken' (which I thought was my name), allied with Sheep and MeDeFe, and we win when we outnumber town. I had no idea who we were or what we could do until I was dead. Communication with Fircoal was also pretty bad. I will unfortunately not be joining any other games hosted by Fircoal. Sorry. :(

Yeah I agree that inside joke did not make a very communicative role PM

Postby MeDeFe on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:37 am

Ah yes, the thing with the chicken. I didn't want to post it before while the game was ongoing. But here's the reason for it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu54kU0ebqE

So, Scootalo = chicken
saxitoxin wrote:Your position is more complex than the federal tax code. As soon as I think I understand it, I find another index of cross-references, exceptions and amendments I have to apply.
Timminz wrote:Yo mama is so classless, she could be a Marxist utopia.
Major MeDeFe

Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.

Postby Fircoal on Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:25 pm

MeDeFe wrote:Ah yes, the thing with the chicken. I didn't want to post it before while the game was ongoing. But here's the reason for it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu54kU0ebqE

So, Scootalo = chicken

Finally someone got it. x3

Also good game everyone.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Fircoal on Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:27 pm

BTW about Dazza. His role wasn't a cult recruiter. He had a recruit but it was made so that it'd fail 100% unless it targeted Pinkie Pie. So DAzza got lucky in that he targeted the one person he needed to target. That also would have failed if Pinkie Pie had been cured by Fluttershy (which is what the healer was btw).
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Fircoal on Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:33 pm

soundman wrote:My role PM didn't even include my name. All it said was I was a 'chicken' (which I thought was my name), allied with Sheep and MeDeFe, and we win when we outnumber town. I had no idea who we were or what we could do until I was dead.

There are only three cutie mark crusaders. Just looking at the wiki should tell you this. I believe I told you, you were in the CMC. EVen hearing your group members names should have done it. I mean to be honest I thought that was going to be way easier than it seemed to be. There are 3 CMC, and we have 2 by name, so the other is probably the last one. And I figured at least one person would get the joke.
Captain Fircoal

Postby TheForgivenOne on Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:09 am

Fircoal wrote:
soundman wrote:My role PM didn't even include my name. All it said was I was a 'chicken' (which I thought was my name), allied with Sheep and MeDeFe, and we win when we outnumber town. I had no idea who we were or what we could do until I was dead.

There are only three cutie mark crusaders. Just looking at the wiki should tell you this. I believe I told you, you were in the CMC. EVen hearing your group members names should have done it. I mean to be honest I thought that was going to be way easier than it seemed to be. There are 3 CMC, and we have 2 by name, so the other is probably the last one. And I figured at least one person would get the joke.

You have to remember Fircoal :ugeek: Most of us are dumb.
Game 1675072
Major TheForgivenOne

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives