Conquer Club

Alphabet Mafia 2Day 6 no night deaths

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2Day 6 no night deaths

Postby aage on Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:31 am

Well afaik it's either redhedge or LV. And you're mafia.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby edocsil on Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:36 am

aage wrote:Well afaik it's either redhedge or LV. And you're mafia.

Of course. I wondered why you didn't say so earlier. And you are telling me you are not cult? I thought for sure your were a recruit. It must be lovo or red, i just don't see why the others couldn't see it.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby aage on Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:57 pm

edocsil wrote:

Of course. I wondered why you didn't say so earlier. And you are telling me you are not cult? I thought for sure your were a recruit. It must be lovo or red, i just don't see why the others couldn't see it.

Only recruited during the last night. When we lynched Shaggy I was cult. And I've been saying you are mafia for days and days, just saying. The reason I didn't pursue is because we weren't lynching Saf, so removing momentum from the CL hunt wasn't doing any good.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby edocsil on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:51 pm

aage wrote:
edocsil wrote:

Only recruited during the last night. When we lynched Shaggy I was cult. And I've been saying you are mafia for days and days, just saying. The reason I didn't pursue is because we weren't lynching Saf, so removing momentum from the CL hunt wasn't doing any good.

mmm Fair enough. I knew you knew, I couldn't figure out why you didn't pursue. That's Why I thought you were cult for longer then you were.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby samgrossy on Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:40 pm

I know we (town) weren't going to win. I PMed LSU and he said that even if we get the CL, recruits wouldn't flip back. It was a lost cause.
Corporal 1st Class samgrossy

Postby safariguy5 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:45 am

aage wrote:
edocsil wrote:

Man that may have been the first time a known mafia player (me) stayed alive for so long.
Captain safariguy5

Postby aage on Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:01 pm

safariguy5 wrote:
aage wrote:
edocsil wrote:

Man that may have been the first time a known mafia player (me) stayed alive for so long.

I know, right? Madness :p
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Previous

Return to Mafia Archives