Conquer Club

End Game: Town Wins! (Island Mafia)

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Day 5: Coming to a Close

Postby new guy1 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:06 pm

Official Vote Count:

nebuchadnezer: Sheepofdumb, thechuck, Safariguy LYNCH

I will write the scene later, I have prior engagements tonight but might get to it either before or after. You may send in night actions if you want.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby new guy1 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:51 pm

As Samael walked towards the tree in which he would be hung, he gave hurried and swift glances of his surroundings. He had already cut the bindings for his hands and was waiting for the perfect moment to kill as many of the remaining town members as he could so he could possibly escape. As soon as he was told to turn around towards the mob, he pulled his knife from his pants and ran toward them, but was stopped short by a town member with the town's axe. It was quite easy to identify the weapon as the mark of the serial killer.

Nebuchadnezer, Samael, Third Party SK has been lynched!

Night actions due by June 24th.
Sergeant new guy1

Re: Night 5: A Sigh of Relief

Postby new guy1 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:12 pm

In the middle of the night, in one of the less visited parts of town, there stood a man with the body of his victim at his feet. He recalled the events that had just occurred. He was waiting outside Briana's house for the right moment to kill her, but then he heard the opening of a door on the opposite side of her house. He looked in the window to find her room empty, and turned around to have a dart speed past his face. He kicked her to the ground and watched her weapon slide away. He paused only for a moment, and fired when she tried to crawl away. This was his memory to haunt him forever. He turned and ran away into the darkness.

Safariguy, Briana, Roleblocker has been shot!

Deadline is the the 29th of June. Extensions will be given if requested.
Sergeant new guy1

Re: Day 6: The Final Day

Postby thechuck51 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:36 pm

sheepofdumb wrote:Tonight is the night I will probably die. Doc is dead and unless saf can save my ass there's not much I can do. Now I can tell you that Neb is scum. That will finish up one of the killers. I also think that greg is the other. But it could be chuck. Either way town should win. Vote Neb

Care to explain how you are still alive? saf seems like a sub-optimal kill when an unprotected cop is still alive. Also, why would you get neb as "scum" when he was actually SK? shouldn't you have gotten "not-town" or "guilty" or something instead because while he was anti-town, neb was not scum.

I'm leaning toward voting sheep. His "detective" claim doesn't match up with the "back-up cop". I'm wondering if that was a safe claim given to him by the mod and the back-up was backing ME up instead. He would have known who was town and who was scum so it would have been easy for him to fake results. Jonty was a goon in a non-vanilla game so he was an easy sacrifice to get town cred. He didn't "catch" neb until I had laid out that he was SK and mafia would have wanted him dead as much as town. And the fact that I got gregwolf as town makes me reluctant to vote him. But I have an ace in the hole, I still have my vig left so we may have a chance to win since it seems the mod lets whatever action gets sent in first take precedent. However, that is a risky proposition, I'd rather get it right today.
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51

Postby thechuck51 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:44 pm

sheepofdumb wrote:Tonight is the night I will probably die. Doc is dead and unless saf can save my ass there's not much I can do. Now I can tell you that Neb is scum. That will finish up one of the killers. I also think that greg is the other. But it could be chuck. Either way town should win. Vote Neb

f*ck! greg has to be town and you are trying to set up a mislynch on him. The scene from night 2 clears him. N2 I blocked IB who targeted jonty. jonty turned out to be a goon so he couldn't be the guy that patched himself up. TFO as GF could have been BP but that would mean mafia targeted themselves so gregwolf has to be the BP and he is town.
show: N2 Scene

vote sheep

Postby sheepofdumb on Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:03 pm

thechuck51 wrote:

f*ck! greg has to be town and you are trying to set up a mislynch on him. The scene from night 2 clears him. N2 I blocked IB who targeted jonty. jonty turned out to be a goon so he couldn't be the guy that patched himself up. TFO as GF could have been BP but that would mean mafia targeted themselves so gregwolf has to be the BP and he is town.
show: N2 Scene

vote sheep

Well there's no way I could be scum and know that Neb was the SK. And all our lynches have been dead on. So by clearing Greg you condemned yourself. Also, I got scum when I looked at you. Vote Chuck
I AM MASTER SHEEP, TEH AWESOME

DoomYoshi wrote:Test it on me. Tree stump is my favorite role anyway lol. Next time I am picking Wispy Woods as my character.
Corporal sheepofdumb

Postby thechuck51 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:19 am

sheepofdumb wrote:Well there's no way I could be scum and know that Neb was the SK. And all our lynches have been dead on. So by clearing Greg you condemned yourself. Also, I got scum when I looked at you. Vote Chuck

PoE could tell you who the SK was. What exactly did your result say when you "investigated" neb? was it "scum"?

and of course you "got scum on me". Gregwolf is clearly town so you have to try and mislynch me.

Would you care to give your thoughts as to why you weren't NK'd?

Postby sheepofdumb on Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:50 am

thechuck51 wrote:
sheepofdumb wrote:Well there's no way I could be scum and know that Neb was the SK. And all our lynches have been dead on. So by clearing Greg you condemned yourself. Also, I got scum when I looked at you. Vote Chuck

PoE could tell you who the SK was. What exactly did your result say when you "investigated" neb? was it "scum"?

and of course you "got scum on me". Gregwolf is clearly town so you have to try and mislynch me.

Would you care to give your thoughts as to why you weren't NK'd?

Yes, the result was "scum". And if you are implying that I am scum trying to mislynch then you'd think I'd leave my GF alive. He would show up as town to any investigation.

If you are trying to imply that you're the cop it's a little too late for that. You already claimed JOAT and I've been cleaning the town of scum.

Why am I alive? Stupid scum. Then again with safari alive you might have been RB'd trying to kill me. The scum is certainly in a bad spot. TFO scummarining and getting himself lynched, not counterclaiming to try and mislynch me.

So tell me, how is it that the scum got to the RB'er and you came up to my investigation as scum? Oh, and remember, I've not only lynched mafia, but the SK'er as well.

Unfortunately I'm going to be gone for a week starting this afternoon. But I do believe that if the game does not end when chuck is lynched that Greg would be the final scum.

DoomYoshi wrote:Test it on me. Tree stump is my favorite role anyway lol. Next time I am picking Wispy Woods as my character.
Corporal sheepofdumb

Postby thechuck51 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:20 pm

sheepofdumb wrote:Yes, the result was "scum". And if you are implying that I am scum trying to mislynch then you'd think I'd leave my GF alive. He would show up as town to any investigation.

then you screwed up scum, because neb wasn't scum, he was 3rd party SK.
If you are trying to imply that you're the cop it's a little too late for that. You already claimed JOAT and I've been cleaning the town of scum.

i'm not saying i'm the cop, i'm saying maybe the back-up cop backed up my 1-shot investigation. remeber that you claimed "detective" and not cop. I'll get to you "cleaning house" later.
Why am I alive? Stupid scum. Then again with safari alive you might have been RB'd trying to kill me. The scum is certainly in a bad spot. TFO scummarining and getting himself lynched, not counterclaiming to try and mislynch me.

or your scum playing a clever gambit
So tell me, how is it that the scum got to the RB'er and you came up to my investigation as scum? Oh, and remember, I've not only lynched mafia, but the SK'er as well.

becuase you are the mafia roleblocker and not a detective. you kill saf so you can now call me scum for an easy mis-lynch. Don't get hurt patting yourself on the back scum. saf is the reason TFO got lynched, neb was SK by process of elimination and jonty was an easy sacrifice because a) he was probably going to get lynched anyway and b) he was a goon in a non vanilla game.
Unfortunately I'm going to be gone for a week starting this afternoon. But I do believe that if the game does not end when chuck is lynched that Greg would be the final scum.

you've already agreed that gregwolf is town but now I could be a mislynch? what happened to you "scum" result on me? How the heck did we buy your claim for so long?

Postby sheepofdumb on Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:51 pm

thechuck51 wrote:
sheepofdumb wrote:Yes, the result was "scum". And if you are implying that I am scum trying to mislynch then you'd think I'd leave my GF alive. He would show up as town to any investigation.

then you screwed up scum, because neb wasn't scum, he was 3rd party SK.

Doesn't exactly matter to a cop (and if you remember, Cop/detective are interchangeable). Neb was a bad guy and I found that he was guilty in my investigation.

i'm not saying i'm the cop, i'm saying maybe the back-up cop backed up my 1-shot investigation. remeber that you claimed "detective" and not cop. I'll get to you "cleaning house" later.

Well good, because if Greg is BP and you're a Joat then I'm the cop. So if you say greg is town, and it's between you and I to be the scum. The non-scum here would have to be the cop, which I am. Ergo, you're the scum.

or your scum playing a clever gambit

WIFOM, or your scum playing a clever gambit.

becuase you are the mafia roleblocker and not a detective. you kill saf so you can now call me scum for an easy mis-lynch. Don't get hurt patting yourself on the back scum. saf is the reason TFO got lynched, neb was SK by process of elimination and jonty was an easy sacrifice because a) he was probably going to get lynched anyway and b) he was a goon in a non vanilla game.

See my previous statement, that logic leaves no detective in the game. If you stand by your JOAT claim then there is not cop and thus the back-up cop makes no sense.

you've already agreed that gregwolf is town but now I could be a mislynch? what happened to you "scum" result on me? How the heck did we buy your claim for so long?

Actually I dun goofed, didn't check to see who all was alive. Sorry greg. Lynch chuck and the game is over. Lynch me and town loses. Either way, GG. I'll be leaving for the week now. Later guys.

Corporal sheepofdumb

Postby sheepofdumb on Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:51 pm

EBWOP, I screwed up the formatting due to laziness, shouldn't be too hard to figure out :P.

Corporal sheepofdumb

Postby gregwolf121 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:56 pm

hi guys, well not much needs said, im town, and there needs to be a cop, and sheep hasn't been counter-claimed, so its far more likely that chuck is scum. and if sheep is scum, very unlikely than it was a very well played bluff anywaysvote chuck. time for the game to end
Captain gregwolf121

Postby thechuck51 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:21 pm

We have no shot now, that's game over. I wish gregwolf would have taken some time to really think this through before voting

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:56 pm

thechuck51 wrote:We have no shot now, that's game over. I wish gregwolf would have taken some time to really think this through before voting

Your full of it :lol:

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby thechuck51 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:08 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:
thechuck51 wrote:We have no shot now, that's game over. I wish gregwolf would have taken some time to really think this through before voting

And your dead so shut it! ;)

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:09 pm

thechuck51 wrote:
Iron Butterfly wrote:

And your dead so shut it! ;)

Game over its a lynch.

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby new guy1 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:49 pm

Okay, thats a lynch, Ill write the scene tomorrow as I dont have time to write it tonight.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby Djfireside on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:23 am

RAWR!
Always question things given too easily.
Private Djfireside

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:57 am

So shall we discuss seeing how its game over??

telling proof that chuck is mafia is the back up cop/detective. While chuck claims that the back detective could be there to pick up after the JOAT, that just does not fly. Chuck claimed he investigated night one, which would mean DJ would be able to investigate night two. I would think he would have some sort of notice that he was now the cop on day two so he would have the ability to counterclaim??

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby thechuck51 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:10 am

Iron Butterfly wrote:So shall we discuss seeing how its game over??

telling proof that chuck is mafia is the back up cop/detective. While chuck claims that the back detective could be there to pick up after the JOAT, that just does not fly. Chuck claimed he investigated night one, which would mean DJ would be able to investigate night two. I would think he would have some sort of notice that he was now the cop on day two so he would have the ability to counterclaim??

i believe back up roles only kick in when the primary dies

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:04 pm

thechuck51 wrote:

Having a one shot JOAT ability is NOT a cop.

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby thechuck51 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:20 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:
thechuck51 wrote:

Having a one shot JOAT ability is NOT a cop.

and a vig that only kills town might as well be a SK :D

Postby Djfireside on Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:55 pm

Yeah the backup only works when the other one is dead plus you cant backup a one shot ability at least in normal setups.
Always question things given too easily.
Private Djfireside

Postby zimmah on Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:02 pm

chuck you're just being ridiculous if you think a back-up cop could back up a JOAT.
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby new guy1 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:39 pm

It was the final day, and it was a quick one. Andrew knew the only way he was going to win the town over was to throw all his cards in at once. He accused the self proclaimed detective of being the last remaining mafia member to receive a short and swift reply, because apparently the cop was already planning her next vacation and had no time to respond, only vote while she packed her bags. But the final remaining town member with the decisive vote believed none of what Andrew said, and he immediately voted to kill him. Andrew, refusing to die like his comrades, pulled out his gun and fired at Ajay while Sophia went to board her flight early. Ajay was uneffected by Andrew's shot and he soon overcame Andrew, killing him and saving the island.

Thechuck, Andrew, Mafia Roleblocker has been lynched!
sheepofdumb, Sophia, Detective has been endgamed!
Gregwolf, Ajay, Bulletproof has been endgamed!

Town wins! Role PM's, Mod notes, and Night actions to follow shortly.
Sergeant new guy1

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives